Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12325

    Didn't review but

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...m/510895039813

    I remember someone reviewed her, but I can't find it now. If anyone has any info, please share.
    I didn't review but her incall is in a area that only the brave would dare to venture and only if armed.

  2. #12324

    Ava—high price

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmJustANewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Why not in public? That's what the forum is for. She is not worth what she is asking for and is very mechanical. Pictures are flattering but not exactly what you'll get.

    As always YMMV. Report back if you take the plunge.
    I would agree. Price is too high. I will say she has a nice body. Face is not all that. She's kind of edgy. She will promise you what you want to hear on text. Then when you get there, she's rushed, no GFE, doesn't make eye contact, no BJ, just kind of lays there.

  3. #12323

    You may have the wrong person

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmJustANewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. Big girl. If that's your thing then you'll be happy I guess. Very mechanical. Make sure you agree to what you're wanting before arriving.
    I have been with Mia and she is definitely not a "big" girl in comparison to most. This girl is around 5'4 at most 140.

    But then again I'm 6'0.

  4. #12322

    She's a big girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/515786616375

    She has incall now! Lets hear some stories.
    Seriously. Big girl. If that's your thing then you'll be happy I guess. Very mechanical. Make sure you agree to what you're wanting before arriving.

    As always YMMV on performance and experience. Report back if you take the plunge.

  5. #12321

    Not worth the price

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996  [View Original Post]
    Has any met her? Can private message if preferred.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...6/354565034191
    Why not in public? That's what the forum is for. She is not worth what she is asking for and is very mechanical. Pictures are flattering but not exactly what you'll get.

    As always YMMV. Report back if you take the plunge.

  6. #12320

    Ava

    Has any met her? Can private message if preferred.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...6/354565034191

  7. #12319

  8. #12318

    Latina Princess

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/515786616375

    She has incall now! Lets hear some stories.

  9. #12317

    If it makes a difference

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...m/510895039813

    I remember someone reviewed her, but I can't find it now. If anyone has any info, please share.
    Check the ashtray in the lower left corner if the pic with the flannel shirt. FWIW.

  10. #12316

    Anyone

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...m/510895039813

    I remember someone reviewed her, but I can't find it now. If anyone has any info, please share.

  11. #12315
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueMonger  [View Original Post]
    Well. I don't want all you other mongers there exploding inside one I'll want again LOL.
    That isn't what this site is for. This is not a site to brag about conquests. This is a site to share REPORTS about providers, with relevant information, so other mongers can pursue the same provider.

  12. #12314

    Blu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a visit with her. It was rushed because one guy had just left and another was to follow. I had seen her in the past. It started out good but has really gone downhill. She asked me to get on top because she was tired. Oral was short. Wouldn't do k9 because too tired. Room was a mess and she was high on something. She used to be pretty good but has really declined! I will not see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/366251847077
    I can agree with that. I see her whenever she's desperate to come up with room money so she usually hooks me up with a good donation but I guess YMMV with her. I've had good visits and bad visits with her. When she's on her game she can be good but I can certainly see where your opinion comes from about her though. She talks a good game texting but when you get there it's usually a different story.

  13. #12313

    Laura Blu Blue eyed girl

    Recently had a visit with her. It was rushed because one guy had just left and another was to follow. I had seen her in the past. It started out good but has really gone downhill. She asked me to get on top because she was tired. Oral was short. Wouldn't do k9 because too tired. Room was a mess and she was high on something. She used to be pretty good but has really declined! I will not see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/366251847077

  14. #12312

    Mental

    Has anyone else seen this one?

    I met up with her and I think she is a little bit mentally handicapped she can't suck a dick really at all but she does have a good extremely tight pussy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/605490136269

  15. #12311

    By the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    There was a report a while back that Kristen had cameras set up in her room. I figured it was a monger that didn't get what he wanted. I had seen her the week prior and didn't notice anything. But then again, I was concentrating on her beautiful breast. But her latest post has given me come concern. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Maybe this sort of post isn't allowed. But I want everyone out there to be safe. The camera bit is the reason I was hesitant to go back for a 2nd visit. Not meaning to cause a problem. But feel this needs to be known. Trying to load a pic. But go on her ad, you will see a camera being used in the corner near the ceiling. Causes me concern.
    These guys were definitely mongers and not a part of the show. I'm guessing both were 250-300 lbs, white as a ghost and had about a 4 inch wanker. She definitely wasn't banging them for free LOL. I'm just guessing but this camera would have been about waste high. 3-4 feet away. These weren't ceiling shots. Possibly an open laptop with the screen blacked out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape