Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 17935
-
02-01-23 01:57 #12310Senior Member

Posts: 51Kristen
Not sure if you're referring to a comment I might have made but I have seen her "content" and a few of the pics had butt naked dudes in them. Judging by the nature of the picture I'd be surprised if those guys knew they were on camera. It looked like a cheap fuzzy photo getting a side shot of her bed. I've called Kristen out on here several times but I can promise you, I've never made up or exaggerated statements on her or anyone I've criticized or giving kudos to. I've had other suspicions on Kristen but I won't go there without compelling evidence.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
If my suspicions that you guys are getting recorded concerns you, I'd hang the hobby up fast. I've had another one claim she has cameras rolling. Chances are they all do for security reasons. They might even be streaming to a pimp or on some cam site. These girls aren't your friends. Don't trust them. Let any of them catch a drug charge and the next thing you know, you're getting rolled on and booked into the gray bar.
-
01-31-23 22:30 #12309Senior Member

Posts: 37She does have cameras up and does record, at least she has. I've seen her on and off since she used to live down in Richmond. She is one of the only providers I ever allowed to come to my house, but she threatened to blackmail me with video she recorded of me and her. She admitted to me that she records her sessions, I had to stop seeing her.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 21:58 #12308Senior Member

Posts: 243Kristen cameras
There was a report a while back that Kristen had cameras set up in her room. I figured it was a monger that didn't get what he wanted. I had seen her the week prior and didn't notice anything. But then again, I was concentrating on her beautiful breast. But her latest post has given me come concern. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Maybe this sort of post isn't allowed. But I want everyone out there to be safe. The camera bit is the reason I was hesitant to go back for a 2nd visit. Not meaning to cause a problem. But feel this needs to be known. Trying to load a pic. But go on her ad, you will see a camera being used in the corner near the ceiling. Causes me concern.
-
01-31-23 15:58 #12307Senior Member

Posts: 34Kream
Very cute and fit. I don't FS.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 15:21 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 84Hot Sauce
That is hilarious! Not for you I'm sure. Did she look young? Ad says 19. Body is good shape? No FS?
Originally Posted by AfghanSausage
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 13:15 #12305Senior Member

Posts: 172Huh?
Then don't post. What's the point?
Originally Posted by TrueMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 11:52 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 568Sorry I really did LOL
But hey at least it was a temporary burn and not something that required a copay and antibiotics.
Originally Posted by AfghanSausage
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 00:28 #12303Senior Member

Posts: 34Clock Watcher
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...b/414807320278
This dumb ***** done blew me with taco bell hot sauce in her mouth. The fuck? Sure she is hot as fuck but god damnit. Dumb as lego blocks. Christ. Said ohhhh I did eat tacos earlier with hot sauce. Well that explains my dick on fire doesn't it!
-
01-30-23 22:46 #12302Senior Member

Posts: 34Avoid
After a couple great dick sucking visits. This one done runt oft. LOL.
Smokes crack. Will blow you better than most. Like god damn got the sucking skill from her ancestors. But run oft on me And it was the classic please check if my ride was out there oh god what happened! Lmfao. My suggestion. See once and then dip. This was the second time I saw her.
-
01-30-23 21:57 #12301Senior Member

Posts: 116Tiny or Savannah
If anyone has seen her recently pm me a contact, she was a cool meet.
-
01-30-23 21:34 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 27Well. I don't want all you other mongers there exploding inside one I'll want again LOL.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 06:51 #12299Senior Member

Posts: 172Ashley
Scammer. And shame on me. I thought I had seen posts about this girl that said as much. But couldn't find them right off. I should have dug deeper. Everything seemed too good to be true and easy set up. I get there and she wants money up front. I give it. Does the whole "touch my but to prove you're not a cop thing". That is so stupid. We undress. She starts off rushed. Which is not how she presented herself over text. Then she needs to go to her car to get a hat. We both have to get dressed. At this point I realize what's up. It's like the previous posts I had seen on her. I offered to let her keep 40 and we'd call it a day. She gets her money. Gets on her phone. And bolts out the back door of the hotel. She is full of lies. From service offered to telling me she didn't book other people because of me (I was there within 5 minutes of booking) to saying she didn't have any hats in her room because she wasn't working that day. I pointed out that she posted that morning and she argued that she didn't. The post is still there. Anyway. Learned the hard way. In case she takes her post down, last 4 is 4840.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...0/970592992194
-
01-29-23 23:52 #12298Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes, Serena is out of the game. I think she was looking for a more permanent relationship and said couldn't do business and find someone in one of her ads when she announced her retirement. I'm like you I wish see would come back.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 16:26 #12297Regular Member

Posts: 9Eh
Had Mia, the first link. She is ok, expensive. The head was the best part, bbj as well. If you go with her don't go for an hour just go for the head game.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 16:16 #12296Senior Member

Posts: 348Latinas
I've been texting back and forth with these two trying to set something up, has anyone had any luck?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/590993670181
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/558952670461










Reply With Quote






