rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12327

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    I would agree. Price is too high. I will say she has a nice body. Face is not all that. She's kind of edgy. She will promise you what you want to hear on text. Then when you get there, she's rushed, no GFE, doesn't make eye contact, no BJ, just kind of lays there.
    Mechanical equals everything said above and yeah make sure you're in agreement on services before going. YMMV.

  2. #12326

    Versailles girl

    Seen a lot of threads on her and here's my take.

    There is no old man in the closet, but maybe he's in jail and I missed him. LOL. As far as someone taking license plate numbers just consider where you're at and it really isn't that far fetched. Could be anything on that stretch of road. Who knows.

    My real issues from my visit the other day. There is a lot of cat shit on the floor, the place stinks, and that bed gives me the creeps. She clock watches, or at least I think so and she looks worn out. She seems nice enough and with the lack of talent, and GPS, I will probably give it a thought again in the future but I think I'll look elsewhere for the next time.

  3. #12325

    Didn't review but

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...m/510895039813

    I remember someone reviewed her, but I can't find it now. If anyone has any info, please share.
    I didn't review but her incall is in a area that only the brave would dare to venture and only if armed.

  4. #12324

    Ava—high price

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmJustANewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Why not in public? That's what the forum is for. She is not worth what she is asking for and is very mechanical. Pictures are flattering but not exactly what you'll get.

    As always YMMV. Report back if you take the plunge.
    I would agree. Price is too high. I will say she has a nice body. Face is not all that. She's kind of edgy. She will promise you what you want to hear on text. Then when you get there, she's rushed, no GFE, doesn't make eye contact, no BJ, just kind of lays there.

  5. #12323

    You may have the wrong person

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmJustANewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. Big girl. If that's your thing then you'll be happy I guess. Very mechanical. Make sure you agree to what you're wanting before arriving.
    I have been with Mia and she is definitely not a "big" girl in comparison to most. This girl is around 5'4 at most 140.

    But then again I'm 6'0.

  6. #12322

    She's a big girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/515786616375

    She has incall now! Lets hear some stories.
    Seriously. Big girl. If that's your thing then you'll be happy I guess. Very mechanical. Make sure you agree to what you're wanting before arriving.

    As always YMMV on performance and experience. Report back if you take the plunge.

  7. #12321

    Not worth the price

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996  [View Original Post]
    Has any met her? Can private message if preferred.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...6/354565034191
    Why not in public? That's what the forum is for. She is not worth what she is asking for and is very mechanical. Pictures are flattering but not exactly what you'll get.

    As always YMMV. Report back if you take the plunge.

  8. #12320

    Ava

    Has any met her? Can private message if preferred.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...6/354565034191

  9. #12319

  10. #12318

    Latina Princess

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/515786616375

    She has incall now! Lets hear some stories.

  11. #12317

    If it makes a difference

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...m/510895039813

    I remember someone reviewed her, but I can't find it now. If anyone has any info, please share.
    Check the ashtray in the lower left corner if the pic with the flannel shirt. FWIW.

  12. #12316

    Anyone

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...m/510895039813

    I remember someone reviewed her, but I can't find it now. If anyone has any info, please share.

  13. #12315
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueMonger  [View Original Post]
    Well. I don't want all you other mongers there exploding inside one I'll want again LOL.
    That isn't what this site is for. This is not a site to brag about conquests. This is a site to share REPORTS about providers, with relevant information, so other mongers can pursue the same provider.

  14. #12314

    Blu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a visit with her. It was rushed because one guy had just left and another was to follow. I had seen her in the past. It started out good but has really gone downhill. She asked me to get on top because she was tired. Oral was short. Wouldn't do k9 because too tired. Room was a mess and she was high on something. She used to be pretty good but has really declined! I will not see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/366251847077
    I can agree with that. I see her whenever she's desperate to come up with room money so she usually hooks me up with a good donation but I guess YMMV with her. I've had good visits and bad visits with her. When she's on her game she can be good but I can certainly see where your opinion comes from about her though. She talks a good game texting but when you get there it's usually a different story.

  15. #12313

    Laura Blu Blue eyed girl

    Recently had a visit with her. It was rushed because one guy had just left and another was to follow. I had seen her in the past. It started out good but has really gone downhill. She asked me to get on top because she was tired. Oral was short. Wouldn't do k9 because too tired. Room was a mess and she was high on something. She used to be pretty good but has really declined! I will not see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/366251847077

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape