Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 732 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 711 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7818

    Forget

    Not for me. I decided to forget her. I won't do anything more than a coffee or sandwich before the main act. I've made the mistake a few times and some girls make a career out of getting free drinks and meals and have no intention of proceeding to the main act.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone chat or meet up this one?. Have been chatting for a couple days and she wants to meet for dinner first. Confirmed that she doesn't need any money for meeting for dinner but considering if its worth the effort.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-99054931c764

  2. #7817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why I get so excited when they have max discount available that will save me 27.50. But the current code they sent is "VWO25COM". 25% off = 82.49 for a month. Didn't try it yet but I might!
    Works if you replace 25 with 33 too.

  3. #7816

    25% Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why I get so excited when they have max discount available that will save me 27.50. But the current code they sent is "VWO25COM". 25% off = 82.49 for a month. Didn't try it yet but I might!
    I didn't bite at the 25% and in a couple days they upped it to 33%. Maybe I'll give VW050 COM a try.

  4. #7815

    Seeking 25% Code

    I don't know why I get so excited when they have max discount available that will save me 27.50. But the current code they sent is "VWO25COM". 25% off = 82.49 for a month. Didn't try it yet but I might!

  5. #7814

    Youwontforgetme

    Did anyone chat or meet up this one?. Have been chatting for a couple days and she wants to meet for dinner first. Confirmed that she doesn't need any money for meeting for dinner but considering if its worth the effort.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-99054931c764

  6. #7813

    Hotmama69 yet another scammer

    25-26 years old says in Fitchburg, blonde with tats. Typical scam BS. Make plans, confirm plans, gives you an address then 5 minutes before you get there starts saying how she needs money up front on cashapp or something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hotmama69 A.jpg‎   Hotmama69 B.jpg‎  

  7. #7812
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Interesting review. But how do you tolerate an over-nighter without conversation? I just don't have that much jam.
    I kinda liked her because she is smiling all the time she was with me. In terms of conversation, used translator app for a while. Its more like a fuck and sleep, getup and fuck and said bye bye.

    I would have liked to meet her again if she was trustworthy. Just ghosted the second time without any message after saying she is going to start in 10 minutes while I waited at the hotel after checking-in.

  8. #7811
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBrady  [View Original Post]
    Over the last month or so, I've started messaging with about 10 different women who relatively quickly ask me to switch to communicating by Snapchat. I reply that I don't use Snapchat, but I have a Kik account or they can text me (I use a texting app). All of them either immediately blocked or ghosted. I'm assuming it has to be a scam somehow. Are they just trying to get personal info that they can use for blackmail or is it something else that I'm missing?
    You need to stay current with the age of the ladies you are pursuing. I have SC, IG, TikTok, telegram, Twitter and FB fake accounts. Meaning they are generic profile names, minimal face pics and almost zero evidence of where I live, who I really am, etc. The goal is to move off these SD sites quickly and most of the girls have real social media accounts so that's what they use. Then they can easily block you if it goes south or they are not interested. Most will not give out their phone numbers and if they have burner phones than they are pros.

    If you are worried about scammers just remember you also can block them or ghost them as well. Scammers will almost always ask for prepayment so just say no and move on. Once you start a dialogue then you can ask the questions that will get you banned from SA. But you need a tool to be able to message with the girls and SC is a favorite because the messages go away in 24 hrs unless you save them.

  9. #7810

    Wifi

    Girls with wifi phones (no cellular service) seem to rely on Snapchat and other communicators.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBrady  [View Original Post]
    Over the last month or so, I've started messaging with about 10 different women who relatively quickly ask me to switch to communicating by Snapchat. I reply that I don't use Snapchat, but I have a Kik account or they can text me (I use a texting app). All of them either immediately blocked or ghosted. I'm assuming it has to be a scam somehow. Are they just trying to get personal info that they can use for blackmail or is it something else that I'm missing?

  10. #7809

    What's the deal with Snapchat?

    Over the last month or so, I've started messaging with about 10 different women who relatively quickly ask me to switch to communicating by Snapchat. I reply that I don't use Snapchat, but I have a Kik account or they can text me (I use a texting app). All of them either immediately blocked or ghosted. I'm assuming it has to be a scam somehow. Are they just trying to get personal info that they can use for blackmail or is it something else that I'm missing?

  11. #7808

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged messages with her. Very nice. Seemed very open. Could host, but I could not get her down from $400. So that ended it.

    She seemed real and lucid.
    Nice to hear from you my friend. And I appreciate you posting. You're one of the legit guys that I trust. You keep it plain and simple and real. But anyways yeah she's real. I met her a couple of times. She lives right next to 10 strip club. All business though. Not fun but nice eye candy if you like. Eminem's or Snickers or maybe kit Kat not sure what kind of candy you like.

  12. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Total time waster. Made plans and then the typical my car is in the shop and Uber is too expensive. Send me money.
    I had a similar experience years ago, I think long before this forum existed on the site for me to share. Still playing the same old games, her "name" at the time should have given a hint. Delilah.

  13. #7806

    Diana

    Interesting review. But how do you tolerate an over-nighter without conversation? I just don't have that much jam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    1. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-e33a9c7975f5.

    Been talking to this one for few days and she quoted literally 500 no intimacy and 1000 intimacy. Not sure if anyone partook but I am definitely not going for it.

    2. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-7fafd218e9c8.

    Diana. Good and Bad. I met her once and was one of the great fucks that I experienced so far. Agreed for 200 for 2 hours and met at a hotel. She liked the me / hotel and stayed back for the night at the hotel. Had 2 sessions before sleep and 1 in the morning and she is into it all the time. She is a mom of 3 but maintained herself well. She is from Peru and doesn't know English at all. I was eager to meet her again and chatted with her and agreed for a second meet at the hotel again. I didn't think much after first experience was great and checked into hotel and she said she will start in 10 minutes and ghosted after that. I waited for 2 hours at the hotel and not a response to message nor call. My money didn't go waste for hotel because I got another good one for the night (I am planning to continue this one for sometime and keeping it with me for now).

    3. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-87fc3a9d9604.

    Chatted for few days and she quoted 650 in cash per meet. Not going to go for it.

    Looks like everything is becoming costly these days. But I am sticking to my limits.

  14. #7805

    DiamondGirl

    Total time waster. Made plans and then the typical my car is in the shop and Uber is too expensive. Send me money.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Didn't find a review.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-312b3b2820be

  15. #7804
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthEastrn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with MissMeli?

    Seems like a good time but can't tell if she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-d6c28c71713b
    That's a link to your own messages with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape