Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 732 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 712 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 10970
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7805

    DiamondGirl

    Total time waster. Made plans and then the typical my car is in the shop and Uber is too expensive. Send me money.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Didn't find a review.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-312b3b2820be

  2. #7804
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthEastrn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with MissMeli?

    Seems like a good time but can't tell if she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-d6c28c71713b
    That's a link to your own messages with her.

  3. #7803
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    Man, I can't stand when these girls lie about their age and appearance.

    Her profile says 26. But in reality she is about to be 30.

    And her second private pic she has on there of her skinny waistline must be years old. She is not thin whatsoever. I see she just added a new private pic which is more indicative of what she currently looks like.

    Had an MnG and afterwards she told me 600 ppm. I couldn't believe it when I read the text.

    She does seem like a fun person and she's not unattractive but there's no way I'd shell out that much for time with her.

    What really made me upset was that I invested more time and energy than I normally would with this girl because she didn't seem like a total golddigger or thot and was supposedly mid twenties. Normally I never do MnG's.

    Maybe someone else can find enjoyment from her. But she made a bad impression with me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-04235e448805
    I lie about my age so I would expect the girls to do the same. Typically I have an age range I'm looking for and it's pretty broad so a few years isn't going to matter. My hang up is "curvy" vs overweight. I always ask what does curvy mean to them before pursuing. I want slim or curvy as in larger boobs or hips without the stomach hanging over.

  4. #7802

    Nina

    Man, I can't stand when these girls lie about their age and appearance.

    Her profile says 26. But in reality she is about to be 30.

    And her second private pic she has on there of her skinny waistline must be years old. She is not thin whatsoever. I see she just added a new private pic which is more indicative of what she currently looks like.

    Had an MnG and afterwards she told me 600 ppm. I couldn't believe it when I read the text.

    She does seem like a fun person and she's not unattractive but there's no way I'd shell out that much for time with her.

    What really made me upset was that I invested more time and energy than I normally would with this girl because she didn't seem like a total golddigger or thot and was supposedly mid twenties. Normally I never do MnG's.

    Maybe someone else can find enjoyment from her. But she made a bad impression with me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-04235e448805

  5. #7801

    Swtncute

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1000 per meet so yeah.

    Not worth it. Real. Pro-ish.

  6. #7800
    Kk - https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-07361cb84ab8.

    Gave me her IG - 13 k followers and is now hiding the likes, but when they were visible the engagement wasn't high. Phone number is for someone that does lashes in East Providence. Scammer.

    There are some other accounts I came across that I just blocked and kept it moving but I'm going to report them as best as I can going forward.

    Someone is giving me a series of Yellow flags, BUT their account is "verified". I'm learning to give those less weight because the IG Verification can be faked if someone has a fake account anyway, but idk if they can fake the Photo verification. The number they gave me comes up in Whitepages with a male name, and while I know it's possible for someone to be an additional line on someone elses plan, I'm not seeing "her" name as a Relative & Associate. This search on Whitepages also pulls up a total of 9 numbers and 5 addresses.

    The only reason I'm even considering this yellow flags and not red flags is because the number gave me Blue Bubbles when I put it in iMessage, but even that could be an elaborate hustle since they can then use MY number and pull me up on Whitepages for God knows what.

    Last thing I'll try is having them send me a selfie with a specific pose, or seeing if they want to video call on Snapchat, but my spidey senses are absolutely tingling.

  7. #7799
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanRoz2011  [View Original Post]
    I tried to met her last year. We agreed on 100 for bbjcim, I asked her to send me pics. She was skinny in the pics, when I got there she was really chubby. I bailed out and she treated me, she said she was calling the police for fraud.
    Chloe told me she was a virgin. I didn't partake b / c of distance but now reading the reviews LOL.

  8. #7798
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Search Fitchburg forum.
    I tried to met her last year. We agreed on 100 for bbjcim, I asked her to send me pics. She was skinny in the pics, when I got there she was really chubby. I bailed out and she treated me, she said she was calling the police for fraud.

  9. #7797

    DiamondGirl

    Has anyone seen this one? Didn't find a review.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-312b3b2820be

  10. #7796

    Real?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-e820dce7b019

    Anyone see or chat with this lady?

  11. #7795

    Ally

    You got it! 733 to be exact!

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    If your thinking of the same one I am, It was on Charles next to Borelli's bakery grey house, Had a killer swirling tonque when she blew you. I saw her a couple of times, Couldn't last for round two.

  12. #7794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1408
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the one that used to live on Charles, up the street from Cadillac Lounge? I'm not trying to out her but she won't admit it to me and I'm damn sure it's her with new blonde hair. Any one care to chime in?

    65279;65279;https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-01f799e18bee.
    If your thinking of the same one I am, It was on Charles next to Borelli's bakery grey house, Had a killer swirling tonque when she blew you. I saw her a couple of times, Couldn't last for round two.

  13. #7793

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by ClPost045  [View Original Post]
    She's not worth it don't do it. In and out in 20 minutes won't hangout at all. Huge dumpy tits.
    He's right. Face is cute but dumpy body and she def uses a filter for her face in pix. In general, I sense an "annoyed with guys" vibe from her. She will also, once in a while post on STG in the morning but then remove (I'm assuming once she has few people booked), usually posts in the south coast mass or rhode island STG section. Not a repeat for me.

  14. #7792

    Sake

    She's half Chinese. Ethnic food can often have smells we're not accustomed to. Take a mint for her when you go to see her and you'll be good LOL. Thanks for the review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-07c02380f727

    I met her last week and she seems to have lost weight from the pics. Her attitude is good but she is firm on her rates (200 hr, 250 1. 5 hrs and 300 for 2 hrs). So, felt more like an escort rather a typical Seeking options for me. I opted for one hour and went to her apartment. She has a good place and a cat in the room. Not an issue for me.

    She have saggy boobs which I felt weird for a 24 years old girl and her breath is bad for kissing. So, I might have lost interest by then. She gave a very good BJ playing with balls and then on top of me. I couldn't last long after that and finished. Its BBFS but she didn't want to finish in her. Then we chatted for a bit but my little brother somehow couldn't get up for the second round (side effect because of some medicine I took for a week for hair fall. Be careful with this shit brothers). But she understood and we continued chatting for the remaining time. She is from chicago and she mentioned she has plans to move to NY or chicago in few months.

    In terms of repeating, No because it felt very much transitional for me and though I don't mind that, I didn't like her breath and saggy boobies.

  15. #7791

    MissMeli

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthEastrn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with MissMeli?

    Seems like a good time but can't tell if she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-d6c28c71713b
    The only MissMeli I can find is this one in Rosslyn, Virginia. If this is your Meli, it's probably time for a new Meli.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-e1afa2dc6790
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MISSMELI.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape