Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 10965
-
01-30-23 20:10 #7800Senior Member

Posts: 57Kk - https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-07361cb84ab8.
Gave me her IG - 13 k followers and is now hiding the likes, but when they were visible the engagement wasn't high. Phone number is for someone that does lashes in East Providence. Scammer.
There are some other accounts I came across that I just blocked and kept it moving but I'm going to report them as best as I can going forward.
Someone is giving me a series of Yellow flags, BUT their account is "verified". I'm learning to give those less weight because the IG Verification can be faked if someone has a fake account anyway, but idk if they can fake the Photo verification. The number they gave me comes up in Whitepages with a male name, and while I know it's possible for someone to be an additional line on someone elses plan, I'm not seeing "her" name as a Relative & Associate. This search on Whitepages also pulls up a total of 9 numbers and 5 addresses.
The only reason I'm even considering this yellow flags and not red flags is because the number gave me Blue Bubbles when I put it in iMessage, but even that could be an elaborate hustle since they can then use MY number and pull me up on Whitepages for God knows what.
Last thing I'll try is having them send me a selfie with a specific pose, or seeing if they want to video call on Snapchat, but my spidey senses are absolutely tingling.
-
01-30-23 17:36 #7799Senior Member

Posts: 308Chloe told me she was a virgin. I didn't partake b / c of distance but now reading the reviews LOL.
Originally Posted by JuanRoz2011
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 14:19 #7798Senior Member

Posts: 111I tried to met her last year. We agreed on 100 for bbjcim, I asked her to send me pics. She was skinny in the pics, when I got there she was really chubby. I bailed out and she treated me, she said she was calling the police for fraud.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 12:49 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 379DiamondGirl
Has anyone seen this one? Didn't find a review.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-312b3b2820be
-
01-30-23 10:51 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 124Real?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-e820dce7b019
Anyone see or chat with this lady?
-
01-29-23 15:57 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 2110Ally
You got it! 733 to be exact!
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 15:50 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 1407If your thinking of the same one I am, It was on Charles next to Borelli's bakery grey house, Had a killer swirling tonque when she blew you. I saw her a couple of times, Couldn't last for round two.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 14:05 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 139Nicole
He's right. Face is cute but dumpy body and she def uses a filter for her face in pix. In general, I sense an "annoyed with guys" vibe from her. She will also, once in a while post on STG in the morning but then remove (I'm assuming once she has few people booked), usually posts in the south coast mass or rhode island STG section. Not a repeat for me.
Originally Posted by ClPost045
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:38 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 2110Sake
She's half Chinese. Ethnic food can often have smells we're not accustomed to. Take a mint for her when you go to see her and you'll be good LOL. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:05 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 29MissMeli
The only MissMeli I can find is this one in Rosslyn, Virginia. If this is your Meli, it's probably time for a new Meli.
Originally Posted by TheNorthEastrn
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-e1afa2dc6790
-
01-29-23 09:23 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 99Sake lover
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-07c02380f727
I met her last week and she seems to have lost weight from the pics. Her attitude is good but she is firm on her rates (200 hr, 250 1. 5 hrs and 300 for 2 hrs). So, felt more like an escort rather a typical Seeking options for me. I opted for one hour and went to her apartment. She has a good place and a cat in the room. Not an issue for me.
She have saggy boobs which I felt weird for a 24 years old girl and her breath is bad for kissing. So, I might have lost interest by then. She gave a very good BJ playing with balls and then on top of me. I couldn't last long after that and finished. Its BBFS but she didn't want to finish in her. Then we chatted for a bit but my little brother somehow couldn't get up for the second round (side effect because of some medicine I took for a week for hair fall. Be careful with this shit brothers). But she understood and we continued chatting for the remaining time. She is from chicago and she mentioned she has plans to move to NY or chicago in few months.
In terms of repeating, No because it felt very much transitional for me and though I don't mind that, I didn't like her breath and saggy boobies.
-
01-29-23 06:39 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 683She did have another profile that was referenced here within the last 6 months on this forum I believe.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 15:43 #7788Regular Member

Posts: 1Miss Meli
Has anyone had any experience with MissMeli?
Seems like a good time but can't tell if she's real.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-d6c28c71713b
-
01-28-23 13:41 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 203She has been reviewed here before.
Looks like she changed her profile name but the link is the same. It is also good practice to search by the url. In this case, searching by "458e3657c08f" would have saved you some time.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 13:06 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 3748Commitment with no strings attached?!
Well, I guess that's one possibility. But I think that, more likely, perhaps, they are just dumb as a stone. 🤔.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






