Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 10971
-
01-26-23 23:48 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 991. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-e33a9c7975f5.
Been talking to this one for few days and she quoted literally 500 no intimacy and 1000 intimacy. Not sure if anyone partook but I am definitely not going for it.
2. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-7fafd218e9c8.
Diana. Good and Bad. I met her once and was one of the great fucks that I experienced so far. Agreed for 200 for 2 hours and met at a hotel. She liked the me / hotel and stayed back for the night at the hotel. Had 2 sessions before sleep and 1 in the morning and she is into it all the time. She is a mom of 3 but maintained herself well. She is from Peru and doesn't know English at all. I was eager to meet her again and chatted with her and agreed for a second meet at the hotel again. I didn't think much after first experience was great and checked into hotel and she said she will start in 10 minutes and ghosted after that. I waited for 2 hours at the hotel and not a response to message nor call. My money didn't go waste for hotel because I got another good one for the night (I am planning to continue this one for sometime and keeping it with me for now).
3. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-87fc3a9d9604.
Chatted for few days and she quoted 650 in cash per meet. Not going to go for it.
Looks like everything is becoming costly these days. But I am sticking to my limits.
-
01-26-23 19:37 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 2111Smileygirl365, Prettygirlxoxo
Do not see this girl. Works out of Allton, Brockton, and Braintree. Works with thugs looking to rob you. She puts up a new profile every few days.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-9e20ab8a3905
-
01-26-23 16:25 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 203STG and SA profile
Well it's not a good sign if you're looking for an UTR college girl or single mom. It's a positive that you'll probably get laid and it will be cheap. But no this seems like a scam. Sorry Bruh.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 13:23 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 308I usually as rule of thumb. If I find SA girl on STG or LC. I stay away.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
Also found an ad with a dude in it so not promising: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ester/43347907.
-
01-26-23 10:26 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 2111Tina
I don't find her to be that hot. That face and ass are a dime a dozen.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 10:11 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 100Blueyed
So I saw this girl on Seeking and WYP and didn't connect there but connected because she popped up on STG: https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/389350087008.
Anyone have experience? I had plans to see her tomorrow as of now if not.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-06f9c404bd19
Should add that when i google the photos you get milf postings from earlier this month with the same number...
-
01-26-23 09:33 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 4548Smh
Don't give up bro. If she's buying on rent and all that. Sound like my utr LOL that was bugging my friend for money but wouldn't want to do a date. Anyway, do not try to help her bro with money. Don't send anything at all to show you are nice. If you do, she won't see you. She will get desperate and definitely sees you but don't be surprised if she don't give you a good service since she's all business.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 22:05 #7769Banned Member

Posts: 942Tina
Really want to see her again. But she won't budge from $500. She's kind of all business. But man what a hot body she has. She sent me these hot videos of a guy bending her over and rimming her ass. That's what I would love to do to her. Just body worship her. Massage her finger her ass. Lay her on the edge of the bed and just feed her my cock and let her know how much she's loving it going deep inside her tonsils. Is there anyone that has seen her for less than 500?? She's bitching and complaining that she's behind on rent and car payments and she's stressing out. But then again she won't budge a penny from 500 bucks. I don't get it a girl knows her worth I guess LOL.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 20:22 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 650The link is from your messages so we can't see it.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 16:07 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 653Another scammer
https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-435f61187725
Spent well over an hour texting back-and-forth before she hit me with the $50 deposit BS.
-
01-25-23 16:05 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 653She quoted me $350 but something about her just doesn't sit right with me. Probably because she had 2 different pages up. Maybe it's me but, I'm just not in a big rush to pull the trigger with her yet.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 12:11 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 100I don't have any exp with her, but it does seem as if she could cost alot. Would love feedback if you pull the trigger feel free to pm me.
Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 10:44 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 263Madelynn
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-3c25e7994da3
Looking to pull the trigger incall her place. Anyone.
-
01-25-23 00:16 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 308Fake pic: shorturl. At / pFQ24.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
Left click the image and select "search image with google". Also sometimes you have to make sure you search the image source, and not the image as it will pull more relevant matches to your selection.
Also another good point "rate baiting" - the scammers know what the girls are kinda charging on avg. They'll usually suggest lower just to rope you in on the one depositi. Even if its 10,20,30 bucks.
-
01-24-23 11:23 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 100Thanks
Coudlnt' get anyting else to come up, I kept saying I'm not going to send you $50 because you won't show up.
Originally Posted by AstroAndy
[View Original Post]
Also $200 for 2 hours and she's that hot?? Come on now.
She did tell me that those are her "Modeling photos" and she's "in the cape cod".









Reply With Quote






