Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 550 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 8249
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Thought I would ask all the guys with the experience here in the Strip Clubs. I am new to the clubs themselves.


    I am tired of the providers outrageous prices and would like to try the club scene. What club in the Seattle Area has the most chance of having the dancer ride you in the VIP room? Or blow you? Average cost? Most likely dancer?
    Huge reason why I mention Lola from Sugars on here. For her looks, customer service and attitude towards extras she's been my go-to for almost a year. Her 15 min rooms are about 2 and her 30 min rooms are 3. She can be hard to reach online sometimes but posts her schedule often and links a booking app in almost every slide that also allows you to view prices. 10/10 quality her Instagram is x. After. Hours. X.

  2. #4663

    Super Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.
    Heather is damn skinny.

  3. #4662

    Info request from you fellas

    Hello Gents,

    Thought I would ask all the guys with the experience here in the Strip Clubs. I am new to the clubs themselves.

    I am tired of the providers outrageous prices and would like to try the club scene. What club in the Seattle Area has the most chance of having the dancer ride you in the VIP room? Or blow you? Average cost? Most likely dancer?

  4. #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by Runde  [View Original Post]
    had a few minutes to kill before going to massage place across the street.
    How was that parlor? Have you reviewed it? Didn't know if it offered any extras.

  5. #4660

    Beckyride

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.
    Just go see Beckyride.

    She is super skinny.

  6. #4659
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She a hoo ker on t and a.

    Florida something.
    Sorry guys, I meant to reply to this.

  7. #4658
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    FloridaWoman.

    She's great. Head game on point and super bendy. She is safety only as far as I've seen but YMMV. If anyone gets her to do Greek let me know. She is a great time even in the back rooms. Great titties.
    She is anything but skinny.

  8. #4657
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.
    FloridaWoman.

    She's great. Head game on point and super bendy. She is safety only as far as I've seen but YMMV. If anyone gets her to do Greek let me know. She is a great time even in the back rooms. Great titties.

  9. #4656

    At Pans

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.
    Kenzie came to mind. Jade is a little bigger than her, but not much.

  10. #4655

    Super skinny

    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.

  11. #4654
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with intel on Sam. I so her on the board a while back asking 4 5 roses. I want to see her but I not breaking the bank I refuse to do so in 23.
    She a hoo ker on t and a.

    Florida something.

  12. #4653

    Pandoras Harmony

    Would appreciate any info about the Harmony experience at Pandoras. Thanks in advance.

  13. #4652
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Playground Cabaret in Ballard

    I think that's the name. On 15th at 75th, next to the hot dog bar. Stopped by for the first time since lockdown. Sounded like it had turned into IG model with GPS stomping grounds, and Pandora's and Kitten's are too close for that nonsense. However, I was having a drink in the neighborhood and had a few minutes to kill before going to massage place across the street.

    Was $20 for cover and soda, taken by waitress. There were, in fact, tons of hotties roaming around. Wound up going for a dance with Lola, standard $40 a pop here. Turned into a couple, was pleasantly surprised with decent grinding, great perky boobs were offered for kissing and fondling. Still the same old big ass lap dance area, not fun if you're shy I guess.

    Overall solid visit, will probably pop in again when I want some eye-candy and don't need the extras.

  14. #4651

    Sugars

    Anyone with intel on Sam. I so her on the board a while back asking 4 5 roses. I want to see her but I not breaking the bank I refuse to do so in 23.

  15. #4650

    Corrections

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    ChocolateLatinaaaaa's IG is visible under all the ones being followed by the Pandora IG.
    1. You spelled her IG wrong. Look at how I provided the correct spelling.

    2. You will find her among the dozens of dancers shown in the story labeled, "the girls. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape