Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 8246
-
01-27-23 17:21 #4661Regular Member

Posts: 1How was that parlor? Have you reviewed it? Didn't know if it offered any extras.
Originally Posted by Runde
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 10:29 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 124Beckyride
Just go see Beckyride.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
She is super skinny.
-
01-24-23 20:31 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 162Sorry guys, I meant to reply to this.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 19:14 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 981She is anything but skinny.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 18:15 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 162FloridaWoman.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
She's great. Head game on point and super bendy. She is safety only as far as I've seen but YMMV. If anyone gets her to do Greek let me know. She is a great time even in the back rooms. Great titties.
-
01-24-23 10:22 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 443At Pans
Kenzie came to mind. Jade is a little bigger than her, but not much.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 10:14 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 282Super skinny
Are there any super skinny strippers.
A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.
-
01-23-23 17:08 #4654I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877She a hoo ker on t and a.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
Florida something.
-
01-22-23 01:17 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 135Pandoras Harmony
Would appreciate any info about the Harmony experience at Pandoras. Thanks in advance.
-
01-21-23 22:46 #4652Regular Member

Posts: 13Playground Cabaret in Ballard
I think that's the name. On 15th at 75th, next to the hot dog bar. Stopped by for the first time since lockdown. Sounded like it had turned into IG model with GPS stomping grounds, and Pandora's and Kitten's are too close for that nonsense. However, I was having a drink in the neighborhood and had a few minutes to kill before going to massage place across the street.
Was $20 for cover and soda, taken by waitress. There were, in fact, tons of hotties roaming around. Wound up going for a dance with Lola, standard $40 a pop here. Turned into a couple, was pleasantly surprised with decent grinding, great perky boobs were offered for kissing and fondling. Still the same old big ass lap dance area, not fun if you're shy I guess.
Overall solid visit, will probably pop in again when I want some eye-candy and don't need the extras.
-
01-21-23 22:42 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 126Sugars
Anyone with intel on Sam. I so her on the board a while back asking 4 5 roses. I want to see her but I not breaking the bank I refuse to do so in 23.
-
01-21-23 14:53 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 116Corrections
1. You spelled her IG wrong. Look at how I provided the correct spelling.
Originally Posted by WeaselFruit
[View Original Post]
2. You will find her among the dozens of dancers shown in the story labeled, "the girls. ".
-
01-21-23 11:31 #4649Regular Member

Posts: 17Look at IG's being followed by Pandora's
ChocolateLatinaaaaa's IG is visible under all the ones being followed by the Pandora IG.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 09:31 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 440Kittens
Went to Kittens Friday night.
Best offer was I think 300 or 400 for 15 minutes.
These ladies are insane, I did not counter offer lost interest in all of them really after those numbers.
Do they know the situation out there in Seattle area? Layoffs abound. Hard to find even min wage jobs unless its backbreaking outdoors or fast food.
So many without customers tonight.
-
01-21-23 00:49 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 1165 "A"s and 6 "A"s
She has two accounts. I didn't know of the one with 6 "A"s until you mentioned it. Then I checked it out. Yes, two accounts, one with 5 "A"s and another with 6 "A"s.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
I didn't see the "CUSLB alumni. That's California State University, Long Beach. I'm familiar with that school system. I'm an alumnus of two other of its campuses.











Reply With Quote



