Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 552 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 8267
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4667
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Thought I would ask all the guys with the experience here in the Strip Clubs. I am new to the clubs themselves.

    I am tired of the providers outrageous prices and would like to try the club scene. What club in the Seattle Area has the most chance of having the dancer ride you in the VIP room? Or blow you? Average cost? Most likely dancer?
    Inside the club she's great, don't invest in an OTC meeting, you'll be ghosted and blocked, losing everything you've invested.

  2. #4666

    Strippers are no better

    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Thought I would ask all the guys with the experience here in the Strip Clubs. I am new to the clubs themselves.

    I am tired of the providers outrageous prices and would like to try the club scene. What club in the Seattle Area has the most chance of having the dancer ride you in the VIP room? Or blow you? Average cost? Most likely dancer?
    Private rooms at the clubs have the worst cost per minute ratio, most girls are asking 2, 3 hondos on top of the house fee, and if the girl is hot she'll cost you about a grand for half hour of "fun".

    That said there's value out there if you're not too concerned with looks. Monse at pandoras will suck you dry for 1 bill if you don't take too long. Anya is a good time and good value as well. Basically most day shift will be OK, just make sure to negociate before heading to the room.

    If you're just looking to finger some pussy and suck some tits while getting a handy (which is what I prefer at the clubs) then it shouldn't cost you more than 2 bills.

    There is also some gems out there (young and hot) if you're lucky but are hard to find.

    Overall escorts are more cost effective if you're looking for extended sessions, strippers are better if you're looking for a few dances with various girls; I wouldn't recommend the VIP rooms at the clubs as they'd end up being more money than a half hour with an escort. But if you venture to the rooms, day shift will be cheaper and have a more open menu, just make sure the girl will do what you want otherwise you'll end up paying the same for an air dance.

    Good luck.

  3. #4665
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Smiling Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Vvjay20  [View Original Post]
    How was that parlor? Have you reviewed it? Didn't know if it offered any extras.
    I've been there 2-3 times. Seems best option for good massage and younger / cuter than most. Usually only HJ from all accounts, surprise CBJ that trip. I left a couple Ballard reports in the massage thread.

  4. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Thought I would ask all the guys with the experience here in the Strip Clubs. I am new to the clubs themselves.


    I am tired of the providers outrageous prices and would like to try the club scene. What club in the Seattle Area has the most chance of having the dancer ride you in the VIP room? Or blow you? Average cost? Most likely dancer?
    Huge reason why I mention Lola from Sugars on here. For her looks, customer service and attitude towards extras she's been my go-to for almost a year. Her 15 min rooms are about 2 and her 30 min rooms are 3. She can be hard to reach online sometimes but posts her schedule often and links a booking app in almost every slide that also allows you to view prices. 10/10 quality her Instagram is x. After. Hours. X.

  5. #4663

    Super Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.
    Heather is damn skinny.

  6. #4662

    Info request from you fellas

    Hello Gents,

    Thought I would ask all the guys with the experience here in the Strip Clubs. I am new to the clubs themselves.

    I am tired of the providers outrageous prices and would like to try the club scene. What club in the Seattle Area has the most chance of having the dancer ride you in the VIP room? Or blow you? Average cost? Most likely dancer?

  7. #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by Runde  [View Original Post]
    had a few minutes to kill before going to massage place across the street.
    How was that parlor? Have you reviewed it? Didn't know if it offered any extras.

  8. #4660

    Beckyride

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.
    Just go see Beckyride.

    She is super skinny.

  9. #4659
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She a hoo ker on t and a.

    Florida something.
    Sorry guys, I meant to reply to this.

  10. #4658
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    FloridaWoman.

    She's great. Head game on point and super bendy. She is safety only as far as I've seen but YMMV. If anyone gets her to do Greek let me know. She is a great time even in the back rooms. Great titties.
    She is anything but skinny.

  11. #4657
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.
    FloridaWoman.

    She's great. Head game on point and super bendy. She is safety only as far as I've seen but YMMV. If anyone gets her to do Greek let me know. She is a great time even in the back rooms. Great titties.

  12. #4656

    At Pans

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.
    Kenzie came to mind. Jade is a little bigger than her, but not much.

  13. #4655

    Super skinny

    Are there any super skinny strippers.

    A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.

  14. #4654
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with intel on Sam. I so her on the board a while back asking 4 5 roses. I want to see her but I not breaking the bank I refuse to do so in 23.
    She a hoo ker on t and a.

    Florida something.

  15. #4653

    Pandoras Harmony

    Would appreciate any info about the Harmony experience at Pandoras. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape