Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 8251
-
01-30-23 15:09 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 379Strippers are no better
Private rooms at the clubs have the worst cost per minute ratio, most girls are asking 2, 3 hondos on top of the house fee, and if the girl is hot she'll cost you about a grand for half hour of "fun".
Originally Posted by LayPipe69
[View Original Post]
That said there's value out there if you're not too concerned with looks. Monse at pandoras will suck you dry for 1 bill if you don't take too long. Anya is a good time and good value as well. Basically most day shift will be OK, just make sure to negociate before heading to the room.
If you're just looking to finger some pussy and suck some tits while getting a handy (which is what I prefer at the clubs) then it shouldn't cost you more than 2 bills.
There is also some gems out there (young and hot) if you're lucky but are hard to find.
Overall escorts are more cost effective if you're looking for extended sessions, strippers are better if you're looking for a few dances with various girls; I wouldn't recommend the VIP rooms at the clubs as they'd end up being more money than a half hour with an escort. But if you venture to the rooms, day shift will be cheaper and have a more open menu, just make sure the girl will do what you want otherwise you'll end up paying the same for an air dance.
Good luck.
-
01-30-23 09:30 #4665Regular Member

Posts: 13Smiling Art
I've been there 2-3 times. Seems best option for good massage and younger / cuter than most. Usually only HJ from all accounts, surprise CBJ that trip. I left a couple Ballard reports in the massage thread.
Originally Posted by Vvjay20
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 21:32 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 99Huge reason why I mention Lola from Sugars on here. For her looks, customer service and attitude towards extras she's been my go-to for almost a year. Her 15 min rooms are about 2 and her 30 min rooms are 3. She can be hard to reach online sometimes but posts her schedule often and links a booking app in almost every slide that also allows you to view prices. 10/10 quality her Instagram is x. After. Hours. X.
Originally Posted by LayPipe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 14:11 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 158Super Skinny
Heather is damn skinny.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 23:08 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 55Info request from you fellas
Hello Gents,
Thought I would ask all the guys with the experience here in the Strip Clubs. I am new to the clubs themselves.
I am tired of the providers outrageous prices and would like to try the club scene. What club in the Seattle Area has the most chance of having the dancer ride you in the VIP room? Or blow you? Average cost? Most likely dancer?
-
01-27-23 17:21 #4661Regular Member

Posts: 1How was that parlor? Have you reviewed it? Didn't know if it offered any extras.
Originally Posted by Runde
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 10:29 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 124Beckyride
Just go see Beckyride.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
She is super skinny.
-
01-24-23 20:31 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 162Sorry guys, I meant to reply to this.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 19:14 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 981She is anything but skinny.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 18:15 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 162FloridaWoman.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
She's great. Head game on point and super bendy. She is safety only as far as I've seen but YMMV. If anyone gets her to do Greek let me know. She is a great time even in the back rooms. Great titties.
-
01-24-23 10:22 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 443At Pans
Kenzie came to mind. Jade is a little bigger than her, but not much.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 10:14 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 282Super skinny
Are there any super skinny strippers.
A Cup Itty Bitty Titties at Pandoras Kittens or Sugars.
-
01-23-23 17:08 #4654I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877She a hoo ker on t and a.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
Florida something.
-
01-22-23 01:17 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 135Pandoras Harmony
Would appreciate any info about the Harmony experience at Pandoras. Thanks in advance.
-
01-21-23 22:46 #4652Regular Member

Posts: 13Playground Cabaret in Ballard
I think that's the name. On 15th at 75th, next to the hot dog bar. Stopped by for the first time since lockdown. Sounded like it had turned into IG model with GPS stomping grounds, and Pandora's and Kitten's are too close for that nonsense. However, I was having a drink in the neighborhood and had a few minutes to kill before going to massage place across the street.
Was $20 for cover and soda, taken by waitress. There were, in fact, tons of hotties roaming around. Wound up going for a dance with Lola, standard $40 a pop here. Turned into a couple, was pleasantly surprised with decent grinding, great perky boobs were offered for kissing and fondling. Still the same old big ass lap dance area, not fun if you're shy I guess.
Overall solid visit, will probably pop in again when I want some eye-candy and don't need the extras.










Reply With Quote





