Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 499 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5196

    Need Reviews

    Hey guys, new to the forum here. Been looking at it as a guest for a while and decided to finally join. Anyone have any reviews or knowledge of any of these? Been texting and seams legit but not fully convinced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/456171850470

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/461246063072

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/943351680757

  2. #5195

    Touring Ladies

    Visiting Charleston and thought I might treat myself to something a bit higher-end. I found https://tryst.link/escort/claire-513 which seems my type. Not sure if she's been in town before and if anyone is familiar, but I'm curious about these touring ladies in general. Some seem pretty established (websites, social media presence, etc), but ask for deposits. Have there been any good / bad experiences with this level of provider? Or should I look elsewhere while I'm in town? I normally stick to AMPs back home.

  3. #5194

    Something Exotic

    While searching thru all the local sites I was starting to lose hope as I like thick and curvy but not bbw and I'm just not into skinny girls as most here seem to skinny because of demons as well. Anyways came across Sammy's ad she's Cuban and curvy I thought why not easy set up I opted for a QV room was in North Charleston unfortunately but not too bad of a place. Text her when I arrived and up to her room I went. Clean pretty lady curvy but firm she has good sucking skills definitely tries to make you blow your load during the BJ made it thru two positions before I couldn't hold it anymore overall a good time would go back.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6897991415

  4. #5193
    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfTown124  [View Original Post]
    Raspy voice, down below stunk. Let it ride.
    We can add crazy to the list too.

  5. #5192

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen any reviews so I decided to TOFTT but it never got that far. Started with an email conversation which seemed to be going fine. She then stated that she required a deposit (even though her post said she didn't). I refuse to send any deposit whatsoever to anyone and then it went downhill, told me to go fuck myself. I wasn't rude or disrespectful.
    Raspy voice, down below stunk. Let it ride.

  6. #5191

    Jennifer Bengal

    Hadn't seen any reviews so I decided to TOFTT but it never got that far. Started with an email conversation which seemed to be going fine. She then stated that she required a deposit (even though her post said she didn't). I refuse to send any deposit whatsoever to anyone and then it went downhill, told me to go fuck myself. I wasn't rude or disrespectful. I'm glad it didn't pan out with shit behavior like this.

  7. #5190

    New guy here

    Newly divorced guy here! Not looking to date or jump into anything so going to try some other alternatives. A buddy told me about this site and that it's very informative but also need to offer some info myself so this week I'll be trying out some of the local selection and will try back unfortunately from what I'm seeing not too many choices I'm anti cigarette and motel type girls.

  8. #5189

    According to past reports

    No.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/822619668031

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/676664354829

    All the same people on Rivers and resorts of ripoffs.

    Quote Originally Posted by BalddGunner  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/295449968822

    Is this the Kylie that's actually worth seeing?

  9. #5188
    Quote Originally Posted by ReportCard  [View Original Post]
    This is the Kylie I was referring to. I never had a problem with hygiene. She was showered and fresh and looked good every time.

    I just wasn't able to see her when she moved out ot the North area. If she comes over to West Ashley or closer in, I'll definitely see her. Kind of pricey $3) but supposed I could have negotiated. The BBBJ and CIM are well worth it, and she does like to show off her toys.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/922622483214
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/295449968822

    Is this the Kylie that's actually worth seeing?

  10. #5187

    Lol

    The number in the link has hits with completely different pictures in them.

  11. #5186
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Post.

    This work? Figure it wouldn't be hard to click on a few thumbnails and the description say Columbian here for a few days. Jeez.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/209091846454

  12. #5185
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Post.

    This work? Figure it wouldn't be hard to click on a few thumbnails and the description say Columbian here for a few days. Jeez.
    No. It didn't work. You actually have to post the link if you want to add value, not send us on a side quest trying to find the specific Columbian provider you were referring to.

    Welcome to the board tho.

  13. #5184

    Columbian

    Post.

    This work? Figure it wouldn't be hard to click on a few thumbnails and the description say Columbian here for a few days. Jeez.

  14. #5183
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    She has 2 numbers and only in town today maybe tomorrow. Pictures are accurate. In mt p.
    Seriously dude? Post a link next time.

  15. #5182
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninubnu  [View Original Post]
    I got taken for $200 once never again.
    Any guy can find pictures of a female and post them and most guys would think they are real. I would never pay a deposit for that reason as most women who ask for one get offended when you say you've been scammed before. If she looks like a model she prolly is fake!! Just my opinion though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape