Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 7476
-
01-25-23 23:27 #5196Regular Member

Posts: 5Need Reviews
Hey guys, new to the forum here. Been looking at it as a guest for a while and decided to finally join. Anyone have any reviews or knowledge of any of these? Been texting and seams legit but not fully convinced.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/456171850470
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/461246063072
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/943351680757
-
01-25-23 17:56 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 29Touring Ladies
Visiting Charleston and thought I might treat myself to something a bit higher-end. I found https://tryst.link/escort/claire-513 which seems my type. Not sure if she's been in town before and if anyone is familiar, but I'm curious about these touring ladies in general. Some seem pretty established (websites, social media presence, etc), but ask for deposits. Have there been any good / bad experiences with this level of provider? Or should I look elsewhere while I'm in town? I normally stick to AMPs back home.
-
01-25-23 10:49 #5194Regular Member

Posts: 6Something Exotic
While searching thru all the local sites I was starting to lose hope as I like thick and curvy but not bbw and I'm just not into skinny girls as most here seem to skinny because of demons as well. Anyways came across Sammy's ad she's Cuban and curvy I thought why not easy set up I opted for a QV room was in North Charleston unfortunately but not too bad of a place. Text her when I arrived and up to her room I went. Clean pretty lady curvy but firm she has good sucking skills definitely tries to make you blow your load during the BJ made it thru two positions before I couldn't hold it anymore overall a good time would go back.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6897991415
-
01-25-23 07:59 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 222We can add crazy to the list too.
Originally Posted by OutOfTown124
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 19:02 #5192Regular Member

Posts: 18Don't waste your time
Raspy voice, down below stunk. Let it ride.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 16:19 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 222Jennifer Bengal
Hadn't seen any reviews so I decided to TOFTT but it never got that far. Started with an email conversation which seemed to be going fine. She then stated that she required a deposit (even though her post said she didn't). I refuse to send any deposit whatsoever to anyone and then it went downhill, told me to go fuck myself. I wasn't rude or disrespectful. I'm glad it didn't pan out with shit behavior like this.
-
01-24-23 13:31 #5190Regular Member

Posts: 6New guy here
Newly divorced guy here! Not looking to date or jump into anything so going to try some other alternatives. A buddy told me about this site and that it's very informative but also need to offer some info myself so this week I'll be trying out some of the local selection and will try back unfortunately from what I'm seeing not too many choices I'm anti cigarette and motel type girls.
-
01-21-23 15:32 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 98According to past reports
No.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/822619668031
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/676664354829
All the same people on Rivers and resorts of ripoffs.
Originally Posted by BalddGunner
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 08:00 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 133https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/295449968822
Originally Posted by ReportCard
[View Original Post]
Is this the Kylie that's actually worth seeing?
-
01-19-23 19:49 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 144Lol
The number in the link has hits with completely different pictures in them.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 15:47 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 99https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/209091846454
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 15:41 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 214No. It didn't work. You actually have to post the link if you want to add value, not send us on a side quest trying to find the specific Columbian provider you were referring to.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
Welcome to the board tho.
-
01-19-23 12:07 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 99Columbian
Post.
This work? Figure it wouldn't be hard to click on a few thumbnails and the description say Columbian here for a few days. Jeez.
-
01-19-23 09:45 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 214Seriously dude? Post a link next time.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 21:21 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 98Any guy can find pictures of a female and post them and most guys would think they are real. I would never pay a deposit for that reason as most women who ask for one get offended when you say you've been scammed before. If she looks like a model she prolly is fake!! Just my opinion though.
Originally Posted by Ninubnu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




