Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 499 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4401

    Pristine

    So. Saw an old favorite today!

    She is in a standard place by Tanger.

    Wanted light screening as she didn't recognize me from almost a year ago but told her my handle here and all was set!

    Only offering FBSM due to lady time but the massage by her completely naked self was awesome! Plenty of touching body but no fiv. Ended up with covered BJ for slight upcharge but well well worth it. Considering just a smidge over the AMP but being able to touch that body at will and her cool attitude made it well worth it! Her standard showering there routine but I actually like that as I'm a hygiene freak also.

    Wished her the best and hoping to see her once full menu back in play! Miss me some Pristine, forgot how awesome she is.

  2. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I know he hasn't posted on here in quite a while but I know Lens, a senior member on here, had a super close relationship with her around the time she disappeared. I also remember him posting about some serious drama he had going on with her as well, I think I remember a mention of a substance issue too, not just weed and alcohol but something much more detrimental. Don't want to speak too much on something I had nothing to do with. Older heads on here may recall. Apparently she was super tight with multiple "users" from here. Makes me think maybe she just wanted to keep a stable of clients who she "dated" regularly and not have to post ads to make money. Obviously there are some issues with her. I only hung out with her one time and it was pretty much anything goes, and I do recall her texting me a few times unsolicited. Very odd behavior for a professional provider, clearly she didn't have a plan.
    All these girls keep a list of ATMs, I mean clients. While Audrey has a stellar body and good attitude at the end if the day she's doing thus for money not friends.

    Ask for freebies to find out. Knowing her she'd throw out a pity fukk if she likes you. Yes she's that nice.

  3. #4399

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by ReportCard  [View Original Post]
    This is the Kylie I was referring to. I never had a problem with hygiene. She was showered and fresh and looked good every time.

    I just wasn't able to see her when she moved out ot the North area. If she comes over to West Ashley or closer in, I'll definitely see her. Kind of pricey $3) but supposed I could have negotiated. The BBBJ and CIM are well worth it, and she does like to show off her toys.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/922622483214
    Now this Kylie I have seen. But not recently. I never had any issues.

  4. #4398
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNuggets  [View Original Post]
    Curious if any have dreamed of this one?

    I would hate to take a loss. Thanks.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...m/644100393850
    Read the ad. She's only selling pics and videos unless you send deposit. Scam.

  5. #4397

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseMe23  [View Original Post]
    Poor hygiene? When was the last time you seen her? I see her 2 to 3 times a week and never had an issue with hygiene. I would agree with the pictures. I have told her she should update them. But her service definitely does make up for that. Best BBBJ. And she is always wet and tight.
    This is the Kylie I was referring to. I never had a problem with hygiene. She was showered and fresh and looked good every time.

    I just wasn't able to see her when she moved out ot the North area. If she comes over to West Ashley or closer in, I'll definitely see her. Kind of pricey $3) but supposed I could have negotiated. The BBBJ and CIM are well worth it, and she does like to show off her toys.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/922622483214

  6. #4396

    Cracking Audrey's Nut

    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she was super tight with multiple "users" from here. Makes me think maybe she just wanted to keep a stable of clients who she "dated" regularly and not have to post ads to make money. Obviously there are some issues with her. I only hung out with her one time and it was pretty much anything goes, and I do recall her texting me a few times unsolicited. Very odd behavior for a professional provider, clearly she didn't have a plan. Or maybe she did 🤔.
    I think you are spot on with the idea of keeping a small rolodex of clients. That's sort of neat. Beyond that, I highly doubt she was cooking up anything more grand.

    Armchair diagnosing here: I strongly believe that she has Bipolar Type 2 or Cyclothymia. It lines up with her behaviour. She is so chipper, witty, impulse-driven, and intimate with complete strangers when she appears, and then goes AWOL inexplicably. Her lows can be very dark. She showed me a pretty gnarly incident of self-harm that she carried out once upon a depressive episode.

  7. #4395

    Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    100% agree. I developed some serious feelings for her. Hard not to. Such a beautiful person. I think I got too close and she pushed back. I still think the world of her though.
    I know he hasn't posted on here in quite a while but I know Lens, a senior member on here, had a super close relationship with her around the time she disappeared. I also remember him posting about some serious drama he had going on with her as well, I think I remember a mention of a substance issue too, not just weed and alcohol but something much more detrimental. Don't want to speak too much on something I had nothing to do with. Older heads on here may recall. Apparently she was super tight with multiple "users" from here. Makes me think maybe she just wanted to keep a stable of clients who she "dated" regularly and not have to post ads to make money. Obviously there are some issues with her. I only hung out with her one time and it was pretty much anything goes, and I do recall her texting me a few times unsolicited. Very odd behavior for a professional provider, clearly she didn't have a plan. Or maybe she did 🤔.

  8. #4394
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleStraw  [View Original Post]
    She was a gem in performance and personality, not to mention that amazing rack. Thinking back, she was attempting to exit the business when I met her. She did not even identify herself as "Audrey" at the time (she didn't even give a proper moniker), that's something I later pieced together from lurking this circus. She and I are close in age. Like many in our generation she struggles with co-dependence, financial irresponsibility, alcoholism, Adderall, and cannabis. She had a sweet pad on Daniel Island that she clearly couldn't afford, now that she is apparently in Hanahan and having to dip her feet back into these waters. She tried to setup some kind of sugar daddy deal with me while also being incredibly vague. My work and my education come first. I feel bad to think that she would have been banking on me (and others, possibly) as a way out. Lured in by the prospect of easy money and the misguided notion of empowering sex work. There's a beautiful human being underneath. I hope she finds her way.
    100% agree. I developed some serious feelings for her. Hard not to. Such a beautiful person. I think I got too close and she pushed back. I still think the world of her though.

  9. #4393

    Tgtbt?

    Curious if any have dreamed of this one?

    I would hate to take a loss. Thanks.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...m/644100393850

  10. #4392

    Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyJ  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBomber  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/audreyhaze

    Its "that" Audrey.

    She's in Hanahan now, I didn't see her but the area of Hanahan she said she's in (right by Checkers and Piggly Wiggly off Remount) is a sketchy area. No idea about her place, are there new apartments back there?

    But she did confirm that it's the Audrey you all loved.
    Tried to contact got nothing, looks like ad is gone also!
    She was a gem in performance and personality, not to mention that amazing rack. Thinking back, she was attempting to exit the business when I met her. She did not even identify herself as "Audrey" at the time (she didn't even give a proper moniker), that's something I later pieced together from lurking this circus. She and I are close in age. Like many in our generation she struggles with co-dependence, financial irresponsibility, alcoholism, Adderall, and cannabis. She had a sweet pad on Daniel Island that she clearly couldn't afford, now that she is apparently in Hanahan and having to dip her feet back into these waters. She tried to setup some kind of sugar daddy deal with me while also being incredibly vague. My work and my education come first. I feel bad to think that she would have been banking on me (and others, possibly) as a way out. Lured in by the prospect of easy money and the misguided notion of empowering sex work. There's a beautiful human being underneath. I hope she finds her way.

  11. #4391

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by ScFun4955  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on Jade? Have searched the forums, however I cannot seem to find anyone with any info.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...4/036188156953
    I've dreamt of her recently. A little jittery but nice girl and not a clock watch. Hygiene was poor down under. Wouldn't see again for that reason.

  12. #4390

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by ScFun4955  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on Jade? Have searched the forums, however I cannot seem to find anyone with any info.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...4/036188156953
    Thought I made a post but maybe didn't get around to it. Seen her in Summerville about a month or so ago. She's legit and will work to please you. Not a clock watcher and very good with her mouth. Should have fun with this one.

  13. #4389

    Jade

    Anyone have any information on Jade? Have searched the forums, however I cannot seem to find anyone with any info.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...4/036188156953

  14. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make contact a couple times. No response.

  15. #4387
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    You going to send your picture?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape