Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18455
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Posting first name and last initial is against the rules, as is implying she has an STD which you did.

    A2

  2. #18454
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    I visited about a year ago. She's legit and she was willing enough but didn't get into it.

    I'd keep her in mind as a second choice if others fall through and you just want to hit something. She is really six feet tall though if that gets your interest.
    I messaged last night and got crickets.

  3. #18453

    Marie " Sopia"

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova00  [View Original Post]
    Maria's already out. Did you know her name before this happened?
    There is a reason it's not posted be careful uncle known to use " family" to play mean with friends.

  4. #18452

    Burning My Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    I guarantee you they have her phone number and Blue's contact info. Considering he's probably the one who wrote her ads, he better watch his 6.
    Welp, looks like I'm burning my burner number. Another reminder to everyone to never use your actual phone number if you can. Also if anyone has a mugshot or any new details on this, DM me please.

  5. #18451

    Maneater

    If anyone is able to share digits, I would love to check this lady out.

  6. #18450
    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Initals are M (B) T in Montg County, pic won't show up, but you can find her old FB account if you are creative.
    Maria's already out. Did you know her name before this happened?

  7. #18449
    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    I hope they don't consider him as her pimp because of the special treatment he gets from her, and since they spend a lot of extended time together in and out of the bedroom, and I hope the IRS is not looking for her unreported income.
    Being a special client doesn't. But promoting her or making and posting her ad will.

  8. #18448

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone found her mugshot information? Just curious.
    Initals are M (B) T in Montg County, pic won't show up, but you can find her old FB account if you are creative.

  9. #18447

    RE: Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    I guarantee you they have her phone number and Blue's contact info. Considering he's probably the one who wrote her ads, he better watch his 6.
    I hope they don't consider him as her pimp because of the special treatment he gets from her, and since they spend a lot of extended time together in and out of the bedroom, and I hope the IRS is not looking for her unreported income.

  10. #18446

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    I guarantee you they have her phone number and Blue's contact info. Considering he's probably the one who wrote her ads, he better watch his 6.
    Has anyone found her mugshot information? Just curious.

  11. #18445
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #18444

    RE: Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    Our "Friend" Sofia has been picked up by uncle for a visit. She asked to pass this message along to help prevent any problems with any of our mutual friends that may arrive from this visit.
    I'm not surprised. She's the opposite of UTR.

  13. #18443
    This happened in the recent and distant past. Once KPD eyes on a prostitution operation, their cruisers follow mongers car without apparent reasons and harass providers and her drivers. Simply not safe visiting her any more. I did happen a few months ago. It did happen several years ago to LIM. I think she will become UTR, but it doesn't stop KPD harasses the visitors. She is now on KPD's persona non grata list.

    That wasn't a good idea she has lowered her guard and became complacent using her place as incall. Greene county was safer by miles.

  14. #18442
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    Our "Friend" Sofia has been picked up by uncle for a visit. She asked to pass this message along to help prevent any problems with any of our mutual friends that may arrive from this visit.
    Oh No! What's BLUE to do!

  15. #18441

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    So, the word is that Sophia is visiting her uncle? We're talking about the Argentinian here? Yes, that was only a matter of time. I'm sure the authorities watching the sites didn't like the fact that she had a setup in Kettering.
    Why is it that it always seems the honest one's get picked up, But the crocks and thieves seem to never spend time with there uncle?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape