Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18451
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    Our "Friend" Sofia has been picked up by uncle for a visit. She asked to pass this message along to help prevent any problems with any of our mutual friends that may arrive from this visit.
    Oh No! What's BLUE to do!

  2. #18450

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    So, the word is that Sophia is visiting her uncle? We're talking about the Argentinian here? Yes, that was only a matter of time. I'm sure the authorities watching the sites didn't like the fact that she had a setup in Kettering.
    Why is it that it always seems the honest one's get picked up, But the crocks and thieves seem to never spend time with there uncle?

  3. #18449

    Sofia

    So, the word is that Sophia is visiting her uncle? We're talking about the Argentinian here? Yes, that was only a matter of time. I'm sure the authorities watching the sites didn't like the fact that she had a setup in Kettering.

  4. #18448
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised. That situation sounded way too hot for me.
    I feel like this explains the recent ghosting.

  5. #18447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Talk of the town

    Not surprised. That situation sounded way too hot for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    Our "Friend" Sofia has been picked up by uncle for a visit. She asked to pass this message along to help prevent any problems with any of our mutual friends that may arrive from this visit.

  6. #18446

    Lauren Again

    I went and saw Lauren again the other day. Her room is a little messy and cluttered but didn't smell at all and her dogs are friendly.

    Started off just cuddling a bit and I rubbed her neck some which she really appreciated. She then went down on me and it was again very nice. I could not get over the top though I wanted to so badly. Told her I was ready to fuck and neither of us went for a hat. Fuck yeah! As others agree her pussy is beyond tight and I wasn't lasting long after getting some BB. I asked for CIP and she said that would be an up charge. Gave it a few more pumps pulled out and blew on her stomach.

  7. #18445

    Sofia

    Our "Friend" Sofia has been picked up by uncle for a visit. She asked to pass this message along to help prevent any problems with any of our mutual friends that may arrive from this visit.

  8. #18444
    Why do some of these girls think their big set of bolt ons makes them worth twice as much as everyone else?

  9. #18443
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    No one needs a novel and referring to yourself in the third person is borderline arrogant.
    No, it's not borderline anything it, definitely is arrogant.

  10. #18442

    McJulie

    She posts on SA also as Sweet and Sassy1. I've seen her a couple of times and had fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why all of you newer mongers should go back and read all of the posts from the previous 6 months. If you had done that you would see that's McJulie. She lives up in the motel behind there with a friend and yes, you could of taken her out for car fun or go get a room. Just search on Julie, in the SW forum as well.

    You'll find stuff on her she's all right I seen her about a year and a half ago look at my posts, you'll find my reviews on her.

  11. #18441

    Last few week report

    Seen enthusiastic Lauren. She's a cool girl very tight to the point its hard to get in. BBBJ was good. She doesn't do daty. Her place is clean doesn't smell of smoke and no sign of males around. Stayed for HHR. She seemed to be into what she does. She told me that she does duo with Jiggle I may try that out one day we will see. Overall experience was good. I will probably repeat if time allows. She does have a pretty open schedule and communication is good.

    Sexy Lexi. Messaged her and about 4 hours later got a response. She said she was available and we made the appointment. Sat outside for 15 min for her to give me room number. Finally get inside and her place is clean doesn't smell and no sign of men living with her. She was definitely high on something and like walking around the room fast almost like she was looking for something. I almost left because it took her another 10 min once I was in there to be ready kinda annoying. She's not very good at BBBJ very rushed very mechanical. K9 for the finish in a bag will not repeat.

    I have a UTR That I will share with seniors. She's needing some help. She stays with a man that I don't know anything about so I normally just have her over from time to time. Her body is very attractive very nice Phat round ass with nice rack to match. Her face is okay not the best but it never bothered me when that ass is up in the air. BBBJCIM no problem pretty much anything is on the menu. She is going to try and get her own place here soon but just can't at the moment cause of her financial situation. Seniors can PM for her number. I know I'm not a senior but I've know this girl for a while and just trying to help her out.

  12. #18440
    Take an educated guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    I wonder who's writing her Tryst ad for her.

  13. #18439
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for first time last night. I had just read Blue's report. Happy 60, brother. I had received KayLee's digits from a fellow monger and do not have permission to share. I think she looks a little better in person than pics; has a strange bald spot on top of her head (traction alopecia? She is sweet, a bit timid, open to multiple positions and GFE. I stayed a little over an hour for my second pop and bought her and her mother a pizza for the overage. She has only been doing this for 2 or 3 months and it shows. With a little practice, she is teachable and was able to take a pounding. The drive was plenty for me during the work week, but I could see myself repeating. She deep throated well but a bit toothy. She was agreeable to multiple positions and is agreeable to overnights. 32, no kids, tight, agreeable; and was the best bang for the buck I've had in a few months (reasonable donation). Again, I cannot give out her digits yet. I'll let you know if that changes stay safe brothers.
    Does her overnight include both her and mom in the bed?

  14. #18438
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Sophia doesn't speak English well,
    I wonder who's writing her Tryst ad for her.

  15. #18437

    Sophia

    I have never seen her but from what I can gather she does not suck well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape