Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18450
    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Initals are M (B) T in Montg County, pic won't show up, but you can find her old FB account if you are creative.
    Maria's already out. Did you know her name before this happened?

  2. #18449
    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    I hope they don't consider him as her pimp because of the special treatment he gets from her, and since they spend a lot of extended time together in and out of the bedroom, and I hope the IRS is not looking for her unreported income.
    Being a special client doesn't. But promoting her or making and posting her ad will.

  3. #18448

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone found her mugshot information? Just curious.
    Initals are M (B) T in Montg County, pic won't show up, but you can find her old FB account if you are creative.

  4. #18447

    RE: Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    I guarantee you they have her phone number and Blue's contact info. Considering he's probably the one who wrote her ads, he better watch his 6.
    I hope they don't consider him as her pimp because of the special treatment he gets from her, and since they spend a lot of extended time together in and out of the bedroom, and I hope the IRS is not looking for her unreported income.

  5. #18446

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    I guarantee you they have her phone number and Blue's contact info. Considering he's probably the one who wrote her ads, he better watch his 6.
    Has anyone found her mugshot information? Just curious.

  6. #18445
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #18444

    RE: Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    Our "Friend" Sofia has been picked up by uncle for a visit. She asked to pass this message along to help prevent any problems with any of our mutual friends that may arrive from this visit.
    I'm not surprised. She's the opposite of UTR.

  8. #18443
    This happened in the recent and distant past. Once KPD eyes on a prostitution operation, their cruisers follow mongers car without apparent reasons and harass providers and her drivers. Simply not safe visiting her any more. I did happen a few months ago. It did happen several years ago to LIM. I think she will become UTR, but it doesn't stop KPD harasses the visitors. She is now on KPD's persona non grata list.

    That wasn't a good idea she has lowered her guard and became complacent using her place as incall. Greene county was safer by miles.

  9. #18442
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    Our "Friend" Sofia has been picked up by uncle for a visit. She asked to pass this message along to help prevent any problems with any of our mutual friends that may arrive from this visit.
    Oh No! What's BLUE to do!

  10. #18441

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    So, the word is that Sophia is visiting her uncle? We're talking about the Argentinian here? Yes, that was only a matter of time. I'm sure the authorities watching the sites didn't like the fact that she had a setup in Kettering.
    Why is it that it always seems the honest one's get picked up, But the crocks and thieves seem to never spend time with there uncle?

  11. #18440

    Sofia

    So, the word is that Sophia is visiting her uncle? We're talking about the Argentinian here? Yes, that was only a matter of time. I'm sure the authorities watching the sites didn't like the fact that she had a setup in Kettering.

  12. #18439
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised. That situation sounded way too hot for me.
    I feel like this explains the recent ghosting.

  13. #18438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Talk of the town

    Not surprised. That situation sounded way too hot for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    Our "Friend" Sofia has been picked up by uncle for a visit. She asked to pass this message along to help prevent any problems with any of our mutual friends that may arrive from this visit.

  14. #18437

    Lauren Again

    I went and saw Lauren again the other day. Her room is a little messy and cluttered but didn't smell at all and her dogs are friendly.

    Started off just cuddling a bit and I rubbed her neck some which she really appreciated. She then went down on me and it was again very nice. I could not get over the top though I wanted to so badly. Told her I was ready to fuck and neither of us went for a hat. Fuck yeah! As others agree her pussy is beyond tight and I wasn't lasting long after getting some BB. I asked for CIP and she said that would be an up charge. Gave it a few more pumps pulled out and blew on her stomach.

  15. #18436

    Sofia

    Our "Friend" Sofia has been picked up by uncle for a visit. She asked to pass this message along to help prevent any problems with any of our mutual friends that may arrive from this visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape