Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4493
-
01-26-23 22:00 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 512Friend aka Alina
HER just made a profile https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44548/.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 20:07 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 219Hold up
Is this the same Lily from Orlando? That goes by butterfly sometimes (she has butterfly tats around her waist).
Originally Posted by Scott954
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 23:06 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 37Lily
Lily is HOT! Off the charts performance. ATF.
Originally Posted by Zom289
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 18:59 #3320Regular Member

Posts: 2I had a great experience with two girls but not all duos will do all those services. I would recommend 731X Flagler. I had two girls, both eager. One tall and one short with large tits. I wanted pampering and that's what I got. Not many interruptions and it didn't feel rushed. This was about a week ago. One girl said she would be there a few more weeks, Mimi.
Originally Posted by DonCarleom
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 17:52 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 80Question about your experience, we're they attractive Lily and Anna?
Is Lily or Anna good looking or are they unattractive old ladies? I'm wondering if its worth it and how much you paid for this, please let me know thank you sir.
Originally Posted by BairenNanhai
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 12:04 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 914 Hand at DG / Wei??
I'm making my Voyage back To Miami and DG is on my list again. I've always wanted a double BJ with girls kissing and rimming PSE. Is DG the best place to have? Any reviews of duos here? Thanks buds.
As always, I'll report my experiences like last time.
-
01-22-23 07:11 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 316Dream Girls
Visited Wei Massage. Not sure exactly what to expect. Checked out web site and says make appointment, but four different attempts but no answer. Took a chance and Uber over there. Pressed doorbell, nothing. Tried calling again, nothing. A few minutes and guy walks out. I try the door and it's open. Into lobby and press another doorbell. Lily comes out. Young and cute enough. Takes me to room and ask you want hour or half. Hour, . 6, . 7 if use card, you tip cash, $$ for everything. Okay, and she leaves. Comes back and gets started with just a lotion rub. Then dress comes off and rubbing my back with breasts as I watch in the mirror. That's a new twist for me. Then asks if I want two girls extra $. Sure, why not. Anna joins. Young, unremarkable girl, but sweet. Both girls have good hygiene and table is clean. BBBJ by Lily while Anna licks my balls. Nice. Next thing I know, a condom is slipped on, Anna has a breast in my mouth and Lily is RCG. Good technique, then switch to standing mish, Anna playing with me from behind, then Lily says you want to fuck my friend, well, this is what I'm paying for. Condom change and now I have Anna, then it gets busy and Lily slips out. We go through a few positions, best was from doggie and just had her lying face down flat on the table. Was getting close and Lily returns, Anna leaves and BBBJCIM. She runs out to spit. Comes back and offers table shower, included in price. Nothing special there, but got clean. Then back to room and says all done. So, maybe 45 minutes. Neither girl was tight, but then again, they used plenty of lube. I recommend half hour, one girl, and don't expect a therapeutic massage. I enjoyed the visit but not really worth the money. Did scratch one off the bucket list though.
Bairen.
-
01-22-23 00:27 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 178I sent her a text but she didn't respond. I'd Toft if she does.
Originally Posted by TomaTuTomate99
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 02:06 #3315Regular Member

Posts: 6Waxing
Any of you guys ever gone to a AMP that also offered sugaring / waxing?
-
01-19-23 22:30 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 512Let me know if you do see her. PM me.
Originally Posted by UniCornHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 22:27 #3313Regular Member

Posts: 3Lauri?
Anyone has checked her out?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/2705065
-
01-19-23 08:46 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 51Was going to. Easy to set up, wanted 1. 8 for an hour, pretty much anything on the table. Has an incall in a shady neighbor, and. Miami Ave and 55St area. Couldn't get out of a work meeting and didn't get to see her.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 00:59 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 512Alexa
Anyone seen https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/2999441 ?
-
01-17-23 23:56 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 512Angel
Decided to go see her one more time hoping more was on the table this time since she advertising on adultsearch and CGL.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/2807067
https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...579043624.html
She looks slightly different from the pictures she has online. But she still looks great. This time I went to her apartment in downtown by the "Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts". Great massage, topless, great HJ, allowed me to suck on her tits, and heavy OTC. YMMV! I asked her about BJ since this is 4th or 5th time seeing her and she told me she cannot do it because she is seeing a guy or whatever she said. Anyways, $150 all in for her time. I said I wouldn't go back but little man didn't want to listen. Anyways, on to the the next one.
-
01-16-23 20:27 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 512Only allowed me to touch her ass for a little bit and said its my first time yadi yadi ya. But I will return to sample more.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






