Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 300 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3309

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Been there twice, tried Angel, only HJ was on the menu nothing more. I haven't tried the other girls yet. There is on that advertise nuru, I'm going to try her this weekend and will report back.
    Decided to go see her one more time hoping more was on the table this time since she advertising on adultsearch and CGL.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/2807067

    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...579043624.html

    She looks slightly different from the pictures she has online. But she still looks great. This time I went to her apartment in downtown by the "Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts". Great massage, topless, great HJ, allowed me to suck on her tits, and heavy OTC. YMMV! I asked her about BJ since this is 4th or 5th time seeing her and she told me she cannot do it because she is seeing a guy or whatever she said. Anyways, $150 all in for her time. I said I wouldn't go back but little man didn't want to listen. Anyways, on to the the next one.

  2. #3308
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Did she allow any mutual play?

    She looks good.
    Only allowed me to touch her ass for a little bit and said its my first time yadi yadi ya. But I will return to sample more.

  3. #3307

    Avoid Lucy Spa Asian Massage

    Very mechanical and rushed massage, cameras at front door and horrible parking. I only went once but I wasn't a fan. Many other providers in Miami to take a risk on but this one isn't it for me.

  4. #3306

    Play?

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one over the weekend https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41855/.

    Look just like the pictures but better without make up in my opinion. Oped in for the 1 hour session and before even starting I started negotiating for JR to keep him happy. Really decent relaxing massage and solid HJ on the flip. Damage was $150 + 50. On my way out I saw another girl in the apartment, a red head. She looks freaking amazing, wondering if 4 hands or more is available now. Anyways, on the next one.
    Did she allow any mutual play?

    She looks good.

  5. #3305

    MassageFinder Tatiana

    Saw this one over the weekend https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41855/.

    Look just like the pictures but better without make up in my opinion. Oped in for the 1 hour session and before even starting I started negotiating for JR to keep him happy. Really decent relaxing massage and solid HJ on the flip. Damage was $150 + 50. On my way out I saw another girl in the apartment, a red head. She looks freaking amazing, wondering if 4 hands or more is available now. Anyways, on the next one.

  6. #3304
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendo23  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking up a stop at this establishment tomorrow.

    Please confirm table shower is no longer offered.
    It's available, just not offered to me.

  7. #3303

    Table Shower

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog321  [View Original Post]
    Stopped over earlier this week and paid the house fee with the meet and greet girl who I believed I was getting. In the room, upgraded new girl S*phie appeared who is here for the month. 7-8 on the looks scale with a great chest and fully shaved snatch. Wore a sun dress with no underwear and immediately began negotiating before any massage occured. Highlights are her oral skill and massage. No TUMA, FIV or table shower but excellent BBJCIM finish after unremarkable deed. Full hour provided with good massage at the end. Likely would not repeat.
    Was thinking up a stop at this establishment tomorrow.

    Please confirm table shower is no longer offered.

  8. #3302
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendo23  [View Original Post]
    In Miami for business and found this Gem close to MIA.

    Tall girl with nice bolt-ons. Decent rub to flip. BBBJ to Covered FS.

    Didn't catch her name but was told on the way out they offer 4 hand doubles.

    May try again while in Miami.

    Ocho Ocho Ocho Nw 27th Ave # 3.
    Had some time to kill after the Heat game this afternoon and wanted to see if this spot was up to the experience I had the last time.

    Was pleased to be greeted by YoYo. Nice body with a decent pair of C's.

    Went with the 1/2 hour. Decent warmup massage and then the flip.

    BBBJ to CTS that felt like penetration with a covered full service ending.

    Left $2. 0 Lighter.

  9. #3301
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...572829790.html

    Looks like this offers sensual and nuru. Anyone been there? L.

    Welpppp maybe I will find out on my own.
    Your link doesn't work. Was it on Flager? I found this link but at least on the current google maps there is no spa at that address.

    https://www.google.com/maps/dir//8315+W+Flagler+St+%2328,+Miami,+FL+33144/ at 25.7710017,-80.3308644,402 m / data=!3 m1!1 e3!4 m8!4 m7!1 m0!1 m5!1 m1!1 s0 x88 d9 b904 a48 ce92 b:0 x92 c66 e51 f4 f72 ad1!2 m2!1 d-80.3314873!2 d25.7727971?hl=en.

  10. #3300

    Taking one more shot at Yulia

    She didn't respond to my txt last year, so taking one more try incase she's real.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43411/

    Her number 305-340-1919 comes up with two different companies one with a website that says construction and the address is a warehouse in homestead at 10775 SW 190ST #9, Miami, Fl 33157. I know the Tamiami latinas usually work out of warehouses, so my curiosity is peaked.

    Anyone successfully hooked up with her, I supposed the ad is fake because if they are a warehouse operation the photos are 99% of the time fake.

  11. #3299

    Dasha

    Quote Originally Posted by TomaTuTomate99  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, it's my first time here. I was wondering if anyone has checked out this masseuse:

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43986/

    I contacted her and she's offering massage and body rub for 120 at her location in Hallandale beach. Please let me know.
    In the FTL board someone reviewed her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    Saw these 3 recently:

    Yulia - https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44064/.

    Decent massage for $120. Did want to not talk much. No extras avail.

    Dasha - https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43986/.

    Decent massage for $120. Very tall woman. Friendly and willing to chat during session. Open to direction during massage for pressure areas to concentrate on but No extras avail.

    Nika - https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42091/.

    Older than 1st photo imples. Excellent FULL massage for $150. Friendly. Left happy and gave her a 20% small tip.

  12. #3298

    Anyone tried Dasha?

    Fellow mongers, it's my first time here. I was wondering if anyone has checked out this masseuse:

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43986/

    I contacted her and she's offering massage and body rub for 120 at her location in Hallandale beach. Please let me know.

  13. #3297

    Vida Spa

    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...572829790.html

    Looks like this offers sensual and nuru. Anyone been there? L.

    Welpppp maybe I will find out on my own.

  14. #3296
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Dreamgirls this year. Curious if they rotated in new girls yet and if they have names and what they look like.

    I'm off to a late start, but my regular masseuse at the legit spa I go to for the first time in all the years I've been seeing her massage my balls and light stroked my penis for about a minute at the end of the massage and smiled and said happy new year before leaving the room. I'm not sure if to ask for more or not this weekend. It's a legit spa that's busy with both men and women clients. I go weekly. She's attractive and great fun happy personality. I'm tempted to ask or drop hints.
    Stopped over earlier this week and paid the house fee with the meet and greet girl who I believed I was getting. In the room, upgraded new girl S*phie appeared who is here for the month. 7-8 on the looks scale with a great chest and fully shaved snatch. Wore a sun dress with no underwear and immediately began negotiating before any massage occured. Highlights are her oral skill and massage. No TUMA, FIV or table shower but excellent BBJCIM finish after unremarkable deed. Full hour provided with good massage at the end. Likely would not repeat.

  15. #3295
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Not familiar with that one, but here are two not too far away. Most any of the SW8st places will provide the services you're looking for, it's really a matter of how hot the chics are, in my experience most on 8th are older or less attractive. Here are two that I thought the ladies looked good for an AMP, but they were in there late 30's possibly 40's.
    A lady told me they do have them in the rooms, even in the shitty run down places. For security supposedly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape