Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 300 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3323

    Friend aka Alina

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one over the weekend https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41855/.

    Look just like the pictures but better without make up in my opinion. Oped in for the 1 hour session and before even starting I started negotiating for JR to keep him happy. Really decent relaxing massage and solid HJ on the flip. Damage was $150 + 50. On my way out I saw another girl in the apartment, a red head. She looks freaking amazing, wondering if 4 hands or more is available now. Anyways, on the next one.
    HER just made a profile https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44548/.

  2. #3322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Hold up

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott954  [View Original Post]
    Lily is HOT! Off the charts performance. ATF.
    Is this the same Lily from Orlando? That goes by butterfly sometimes (she has butterfly tats around her waist).

  3. #3321

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Zom289  [View Original Post]
    Is Lily or Anna good looking or are they unattractive old ladies? I'm wondering if its worth it and how much you paid for this, please let me know thank you sir.
    Lily is HOT! Off the charts performance. ATF.

  4. #3320
    I had a great experience with two girls but not all duos will do all those services. I would recommend 731X Flagler. I had two girls, both eager. One tall and one short with large tits. I wanted pampering and that's what I got. Not many interruptions and it didn't feel rushed. This was about a week ago. One girl said she would be there a few more weeks, Mimi.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCarleom  [View Original Post]
    I'm making my Voyage back To Miami and DG is on my list again. I've always wanted a double BJ with girls kissing and rimming PSE. Is DG the best place to have? Any reviews of duos here? Thanks buds.

    As always, I'll report my experiences like last time.

  5. #3319

    Question about your experience, we're they attractive Lily and Anna?

    Quote Originally Posted by BairenNanhai  [View Original Post]
    Visited Wei Massage. Not sure exactly what to expect. Checked out web site and says make appointment, but four different attempts but no answer. Took a chance and Uber over there. Pressed doorbell, nothing. Tried calling again, nothing. A few minutes and guy walks out. I try the door and it's open. Into lobby and press another doorbell. Lily comes out. Young and cute enough. Takes me to room and ask you want hour or half. Hour, . 6, . 7 if use card, you tip cash, $$ for everything. Okay, and she leaves. Comes back and gets started with just a lotion rub. Then dress comes off and rubbing my back with breasts as I watch in the mirror. That's a new twist for me. Then asks if I want two girls extra $. Sure, why not. Anna joins. Young, unremarkable girl, but sweet. Both girls have good hygiene and table is clean. BBBJ by Lily while Anna licks my balls. Nice. Next thing I know, a condom is slipped on, Anna has a breast in my mouth and Lily is RCG. Good technique, then switch to standing mish, Anna playing with me from behind, then Lily says you want to fuck my friend, well, this is what I'm paying for. Condom change and now I have Anna, then it gets busy and Lily slips out. We go through a few positions, best was from doggie and just had her lying face down flat on the table. Was getting close and Lily returns, Anna leaves and BBBJCIM. She runs out to spit. Comes back and offers table shower, included in price. Nothing special there, but got clean. Then back to room and says all done. So, maybe 45 minutes. Neither girl was tight, but then again, they used plenty of lube. I recommend half hour, one girl, and don't expect a therapeutic massage. I enjoyed the visit but not really worth the money. Did scratch one off the bucket list though.





    Is Lily or Anna good looking or are they unattractive old ladies? Im wondering if its worth it and how much u paid for this , please let me know thank you sir

    Bairen.
    Is Lily or Anna good looking or are they unattractive old ladies? I'm wondering if its worth it and how much you paid for this, please let me know thank you sir.

  6. #3318

    4 Hand at DG / Wei??

    I'm making my Voyage back To Miami and DG is on my list again. I've always wanted a double BJ with girls kissing and rimming PSE. Is DG the best place to have? Any reviews of duos here? Thanks buds.

    As always, I'll report my experiences like last time.

  7. #3317

    Dream Girls

    Visited Wei Massage. Not sure exactly what to expect. Checked out web site and says make appointment, but four different attempts but no answer. Took a chance and Uber over there. Pressed doorbell, nothing. Tried calling again, nothing. A few minutes and guy walks out. I try the door and it's open. Into lobby and press another doorbell. Lily comes out. Young and cute enough. Takes me to room and ask you want hour or half. Hour, . 6, . 7 if use card, you tip cash, $$ for everything. Okay, and she leaves. Comes back and gets started with just a lotion rub. Then dress comes off and rubbing my back with breasts as I watch in the mirror. That's a new twist for me. Then asks if I want two girls extra $. Sure, why not. Anna joins. Young, unremarkable girl, but sweet. Both girls have good hygiene and table is clean. BBBJ by Lily while Anna licks my balls. Nice. Next thing I know, a condom is slipped on, Anna has a breast in my mouth and Lily is RCG. Good technique, then switch to standing mish, Anna playing with me from behind, then Lily says you want to fuck my friend, well, this is what I'm paying for. Condom change and now I have Anna, then it gets busy and Lily slips out. We go through a few positions, best was from doggie and just had her lying face down flat on the table. Was getting close and Lily returns, Anna leaves and BBBJCIM. She runs out to spit. Comes back and offers table shower, included in price. Nothing special there, but got clean. Then back to room and says all done. So, maybe 45 minutes. Neither girl was tight, but then again, they used plenty of lube. I recommend half hour, one girl, and don't expect a therapeutic massage. I enjoyed the visit but not really worth the money. Did scratch one off the bucket list though.

    Bairen.

  8. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by TomaTuTomate99  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text but she didn't respond. I'd Toft if she does.

  9. #3315

    Waxing

    Any of you guys ever gone to a AMP that also offered sugaring / waxing?

  10. #3314
    Quote Originally Posted by UniCornHunter  [View Original Post]
    Was going to. Easy to set up, wanted 1. 8 for an hour, pretty much anything on the table. Has an incall in a shady neighbor, and. Miami Ave and 55St area. Couldn't get out of a work meeting and didn't get to see her.
    Let me know if you do see her. PM me.

  11. #3313

  12. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Was going to. Easy to set up, wanted 1. 8 for an hour, pretty much anything on the table. Has an incall in a shady neighbor, and. Miami Ave and 55St area. Couldn't get out of a work meeting and didn't get to see her.

  13. #3311

  14. #3310

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Been there twice, tried Angel, only HJ was on the menu nothing more. I haven't tried the other girls yet. There is on that advertise nuru, I'm going to try her this weekend and will report back.
    Decided to go see her one more time hoping more was on the table this time since she advertising on adultsearch and CGL.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/2807067

    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...579043624.html

    She looks slightly different from the pictures she has online. But she still looks great. This time I went to her apartment in downtown by the "Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts". Great massage, topless, great HJ, allowed me to suck on her tits, and heavy OTC. YMMV! I asked her about BJ since this is 4th or 5th time seeing her and she told me she cannot do it because she is seeing a guy or whatever she said. Anyways, $150 all in for her time. I said I wouldn't go back but little man didn't want to listen. Anyways, on to the the next one.

  15. #3309
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Did she allow any mutual play?

    She looks good.
    Only allowed me to touch her ass for a little bit and said its my first time yadi yadi ya. But I will return to sample more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape