Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13074

    New Star Massage

    I think this is what everyone was talking about:

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...-prostitution/

  2. #13073
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaPark  [View Original Post]
    No, everyone was right, you are wrong. The one in the small shopping center is a legit parlor and is not Tian Tian. The second one you described is Tian Tian.
    Nice. Thanks for the update.

  3. #13072

    Tina at Jax Health Spa

    Fellas, looks like Tina is back from her trip to NYC. She is a beautiful girl late 20's slim nice body. Very accommodating for a reasonable price.

  4. #13071
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleMan8  [View Original Post]
    Tian Tian faces the road and is in the small shopping center in the corner of San Jose and Beauclaire. The place they are referring to is down about 1/4 mile on the left. Large sign on street says Massage, large parking lot and entrance is at the back of the building away from the road.
    No, everyone was right, you are wrong. The one in the small shopping center is a legit parlor and is not Tian Tian. The second one you described is Tian Tian.

  5. #13070

    Jax needs to change up

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well, this could certainly be problematic. I would anticipate more focus on the other two locations as this one is probably going to be under additional scrutiny. Even without knowing all the intimate details, I'm not completely surprised this would happen here, or at any AMP for that matter, but I have notice a pretty lazy attitude from the ladies about being careful what services they offer, and to whom they offer them. They are pretty lax about the LE vetting protocols. It's a damn shame because I really liked going there. I'm going to have to put this location on the no fly list for a while.
    Why can't Jacksonville just be accepting of this just like Orlando. If jax is in it's way to be a bigger and better city. They can't stay pg forever. Also they might need to move that spot to some where else. That already has been notorious enough already a new scene might be required.

  6. #13069

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well, this could certainly be problematic. I would anticipate more focus on the other two locations as this one is probably going to be under additional scrutiny. Even without knowing all the intimate details, I'm not completely surprised this would happen here, or at any AMP for that matter, but I have notice a pretty lazy attitude from the ladies about being careful what services they offer, and to whom they offer them. They are pretty lax about the LE vetting protocols. It's a damn shame because I really liked going there. I'm going to have to put this location on the no fly list for a while.
    Agreed, one of the few places I still enjoyed going to, I still don't get why LEO cares so much what two adults decide.

  7. #13068

    Serenity Spa

    Well, this could certainly be problematic. I would anticipate more focus on the other two locations as this one is probably going to be under additional scrutiny. Even without knowing all the intimate details, I'm not completely surprised this would happen here, or at any AMP for that matter, but I have notice a pretty lazy attitude from the ladies about being careful what services they offer, and to whom they offer them. They are pretty lax about the LE vetting protocols. It's a damn shame because I really liked going there. I'm going to have to put this location on the no fly list for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    On 17 Jan, three Asian girls were arrested and booked into Duval Jail at 1356.1) 34,5'7", 110#, 2) 47,5'1", 120#, and 3) 54,5'5", 135#. For each it was listed at their First Violation (M2). They appeared in court today. Ive left out their names.

  8. #13067

    Asian Girls Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleMan8  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and there is no arrest record from yesterday for her or for any type of arrest dealing in this business.
    On 17 Jan, three Asian girls were arrested and booked into Duval Jail at 1356.1) 34,5'7", 110#, 2) 47,5'1", 120#, and 3) 54,5'5", 135#. For each it was listed at their First Violation (M2). They appeared in court today. I’ve left out their names.

  9. #13066

    Tian tian

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer TS, was more than L1 available?
    They are reviewed MANY times here on this thread. I'm certain that with the use of the search function at the top right corner, you will find what you seek.

  10. #13065
    Do they offer TS, was more than L1 available?

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find the name of that place on San Jose south of Serenity but north of 295 on the east side of the road. It doesn't face the street but faces north. It has a handicap ramp to one side and stairs to the other, with a screen door that you have to pass through to get inside.

    I visited yesterday and liked the rates (40 for hours, 40 for L1). The service was okay, and the girl (Amy) was fine. I might explore more than L1 on a second trip.

  11. #13064
    Do they offer TS, was more than L1 available?

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find the name of that place on San Jose south of Serenity but north of 295 on the east side of the road. It doesn't face the street but faces north. It has a handicap ramp to one side and stairs to the other, with a screen door that you have to pass through to get inside.

    I visited yesterday and liked the rates (40 for hours, 40 for L1). The service was okay, and the girl (Amy) was fine. I might explore more than L1 on a second trip.

  12. #13063
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I had an errand with the kid right by there and peeked at the street number. That's the one. Thanks.
    Tian Tian faces the road and is in the small shopping center in the corner of San Jose and Beauclaire. The place they are referring to is down about 1/4 mile on the left. Large sign on street says Massage, large parking lot and entrance is at the back of the building away from the road.

  13. #13062
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    DAMN! That sounds exactly like Lee. That sucks! I just saw her a few days ago.

    Does anyone have a link to ducal arrest records?
    Yes, and there is no arrest record from yesterday for her or for any type of arrest dealing in this business.

  14. #13061

    Confirmed?

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloKittyKat  [View Original Post]
    My friend was driving down SS saw SWAT looking officers (black wrapped head gear / vests) leaving above location escorting, no pun intended, thin Asian woman, hair past shoulder length, down the sidewalk towards unmarked vehicles.
    Has anyone been able to confirm this yet? Been a while since I've gone.

  15. #13060

    That's the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fawker80  [View Original Post]
    Could be Tian Tian at 9315 San Jose.
    I had an errand with the kid right by there and peeked at the street number. That's the one. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape