Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 16539
-
01-22-23 20:45 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 112New Star Massage
I think this is what everyone was talking about:
https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...-prostitution/
-
01-20-23 12:12 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 58Nice. Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by VictoriaPark
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 09:45 #13072Senior Member

Posts: 501Tina at Jax Health Spa
Fellas, looks like Tina is back from her trip to NYC. She is a beautiful girl late 20's slim nice body. Very accommodating for a reasonable price.
-
01-20-23 07:55 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 26No, everyone was right, you are wrong. The one in the small shopping center is a legit parlor and is not Tian Tian. The second one you described is Tian Tian.
Originally Posted by TurtleMan8
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 14:35 #13070Senior Member

Posts: 653Jax needs to change up
Why can't Jacksonville just be accepting of this just like Orlando. If jax is in it's way to be a bigger and better city. They can't stay pg forever. Also they might need to move that spot to some where else. That already has been notorious enough already a new scene might be required.
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 13:05 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 162Agreed
Agreed, one of the few places I still enjoyed going to, I still don't get why LEO cares so much what two adults decide.
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 08:15 #13068Banned Member

Posts: 198Serenity Spa
Well, this could certainly be problematic. I would anticipate more focus on the other two locations as this one is probably going to be under additional scrutiny. Even without knowing all the intimate details, I'm not completely surprised this would happen here, or at any AMP for that matter, but I have notice a pretty lazy attitude from the ladies about being careful what services they offer, and to whom they offer them. They are pretty lax about the LE vetting protocols. It's a damn shame because I really liked going there. I'm going to have to put this location on the no fly list for a while.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 19:48 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 305Asian Girls Arrested
On 17 Jan, three Asian girls were arrested and booked into Duval Jail at 1356.1) 34,5'7", 110#, 2) 47,5'1", 120#, and 3) 54,5'5", 135#. For each it was listed at their First Violation (M2). They appeared in court today. I’ve left out their names.
Originally Posted by TurtleMan8
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 19:38 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 618Tian tian
They are reviewed MANY times here on this thread. I'm certain that with the use of the search function at the top right corner, you will find what you seek.
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 19:10 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 90Do they offer TS, was more than L1 available?
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 15:40 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 90Do they offer TS, was more than L1 available?
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 14:17 #13063Senior Member

Posts: 58Tian Tian faces the road and is in the small shopping center in the corner of San Jose and Beauclaire. The place they are referring to is down about 1/4 mile on the left. Large sign on street says Massage, large parking lot and entrance is at the back of the building away from the road.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 14:12 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 58Yes, and there is no arrest record from yesterday for her or for any type of arrest dealing in this business.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 12:17 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 162Confirmed?
Has anyone been able to confirm this yet? Been a while since I've gone.
Originally Posted by HelloKittyKat
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 11:23 #13060Senior Member

Posts: 919That's the one.
I had an errand with the kid right by there and peeked at the street number. That's the one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Fawker80
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





