Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13059

    Lee or Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloKittyKat  [View Original Post]
    My friend was driving down SS saw SWAT looking officers (black wrapped head gear / vests) leaving above location escorting, no pun intended, thin Asian woman, hair past shoulder length, down the sidewalk towards unmarked vehicles.
    DAMN! That sounds exactly like Lee. That sucks! I just saw her a few days ago.

    Does anyone have a link to ducal arrest records?

  2. #13058

    Quit PMing me about Lee

    I do not have insider information on how to get more out of Lee. Please quit sending me PMs.

  3. #13057

    Blue bay on sunbeam?

    Anyone been to blue bay on sunbeam? Noticed it on rubmaps and hadn't heard of it.

  4. #13056

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full, trying to PM.
    Done.

    Ok I cleared it out.

  5. #13055

    Serenity SS

    My friend was driving down SS saw SWAT looking officers (black wrapped head gear / vests) leaving above location escorting, no pun intended, thin Asian woman, hair past shoulder length, down the sidewalk towards unmarked vehicles.

  6. #13054
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find the name of that place on San Jose south of Serenity but north of 295 on the east side of the road. It doesn't face the street but faces north. It has a handicap ramp to one side and stairs to the other, with a screen door that you have to pass through to get inside.

    I visited yesterday and liked the rates (40 for hours, 40 for L1). The service was okay, and the girl (Amy) was fine. I might explore more than L1 on a second trip.
    It just has a massage sign out on San Jose. Just before the vet.

  7. #13053

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full, trying to PM.
    I'm curious about this one as well.

  8. #13052

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl her name is Jamie. She advertises on IG. She works out of her home. I think the name of her business is called "Perfect touch". I would post a pic, but I don't know if I'm allowed since all I can find is her IG. I think she's off of San Marco. Once again sorry I don't have a link.
    Your mailbox is full, trying to PM.

  9. #13051

    Tian Tian

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find the name of that place on San Jose south of Serenity but north of 295 on the east side of the road. It doesn't face the street but faces north. It has a handicap ramp to one side and stairs to the other, with a screen door that you have to pass through to get inside.

    I visited yesterday and liked the rates (40 for hours, 40 for L1). The service was okay, and the girl (Amy) was fine. I might explore more than L1 on a second trip.
    Could be Tian Tian at 9315 San Jose.

  10. #13050
    I believe you're talking about Tian Tian.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find the name of that place on San Jose south of Serenity but north of 295 on the east side of the road. It doesn't face the street but faces north. It has a handicap ramp to one side and stairs to the other, with a screen door that you have to pass through to get inside.

    I visited yesterday and liked the rates (40 for hours, 40 for L1). The service was okay, and the girl (Amy) was fine. I might explore more than L1 on a second trip.

  11. #13049

    What's the name?

    I'm trying to find the name of that place on San Jose south of Serenity but north of 295 on the east side of the road. It doesn't face the street but faces north. It has a handicap ramp to one side and stairs to the other, with a screen door that you have to pass through to get inside.

    I visited yesterday and liked the rates (40 for hours, 40 for L1). The service was okay, and the girl (Amy) was fine. I might explore more than L1 on a second trip.

  12. #13048

    It looks legit

    That doesn't seem to be the place to find extras. She's only open until 5 pm. I'd bet against it.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl her name is Jamie. She advertises on IG. She works out of her home. I think the name of her business is called "Perfect touch". I would post a pic, but I don't know if I'm allowed since all I can find is her IG. I think she's off of San Marco. Once again sorry I don't have a link.

  13. #13047

    Didn't care to

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Did you get her name?
    Was uninterested and disappointed enough not to care.

  14. #13046

    Which one was she?

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuver87  [View Original Post]
    After reading previous reviews decided to drop by and check out the talent. Was hoping MIA was there, but when I walked in an older and heavier set lady opened the door. I had chores to do and wasn't looking for L3 unless it was her so said WTH and figured would do L1 if anything. Start off with a table shower which is very thorough and I mean thorough. She checked my shaft some 3 different occasions making sure it was sparkling clean. From here I knew if I really wanted it, L3 would be available but she is definitely not my type, so wasn't going to push it.

    Went back to room and told her the spot I wanted her to focus on. She did her best, but 50% would have qualified as a light rub with the other as actual massage. I had only opted for HHR so 15 min in she starts lifting my hips, reaching around, while playing with the boys. I love it when they do this, so I lift up and she continues until JR is standing at attention. She asks me to flip and gestures L3 with two fingers in a circle and another entering, and says $1. 60. I respectfully decline, she tries again says "come on baby" while stroking me, I again say no. She asks what I want, and I figured she might put a good effort in, so tell her L2. She says ok $1. 00, I say sorry $. 80. She says "no $1. 00", I just smile and nod my head no. She obliges and grabs cover.

    She pulls top down and starts a decently enthusiastic L2. She turns her hip towards me teasing her ass at me, so I take her up on the offer by reaching in with my hand. I use my fingers to spreak her kitty while entering wit the other and feel she's soaking wet. If she was 10 years younger and 20 lbs lighter, I'd have upgraded immediately. I play with her box as she's slobbering down my pole and playing with the boys, until I feel I'm getting close at which point I push her all the way down and she takes it like a champ. She stays there until I'm good and done, finally letting her up for air. $5 for house, $. 80 for L2.

    No complaints from my end, but unless MIA or different talent there, will not be returning.
    Did you get her name?

  15. #13045

    Any info

    Has anyone seen this girl her name is Jamie. She advertises on IG. She works out of her home. I think the name of her business is called "Perfect touch". I would post a pic, but I don't know if I'm allowed since all I can find is her IG. I think she's off of San Marco. Once again sorry I don't have a link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape