Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 751 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 11261
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7286
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Thanks you two for the insight! I was worried maybe I didn't have my salary high enough in my profile. And RanManCan, ASU girls in Phoenix have become harder to come by, more competitive to attract, and more expensive unfortunately.
    I have my salary and net worth at the lowest level possible. I always did that even when it was much more. No girl cares how much you have. Only how much you are willing to spend.

  2. #7285
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Does the salary you put on your Seeking profile matter? Do a lot of girls weed out less than 500 k or mil? I have it higher than average (200 k), and higher than my actual salary but not too high that SBs don't think I'm excessively lieing. Or does it not matter and a high salary attracts tons of GPS and those wanting excessive gifts? Out of curiosity I've been lurking this LA Seeking thread and others across the country to compare how everyone's local scene is. Seems it really is just mostly misses on this site and few hits. I was worried it was just in my area, Phoenix / Scottsdale, Arizona.
    Honestly I lie in the other direction. Hear me out. My profile says 250 k /1. 5 mm. My actual is 400 k /6 mm-ish. The reason I lie is that you have no idea who's on the other side of the transaction. I take precautions, but if I were ever to be blackmailed, you don't get bonus points for having more resources.

  3. #7284
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    PrettySocialite.

    And a new profile. . . https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-3fda96819987.
    Just make sure you guys keep reporting her and getting her blocked, LOL, good stuff.

  4. #7283

    Thanks for the insight!

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I don't think the net worth or salary matters, I have been on the site years, and it has never come up in any messaging in any context. That doesn't mean a girl doesn't look at that. In the old days, girls could list their allowance expectations, based on adjectives (but then there was a key you could locate somewhere else that told you what those were).
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I think most of them are more concerned about what you'll give them than what you make.

    Lots of hits in LA, and when I'm in your backyard! Plenty of ASU girls happy to give it up.
    Thanks you two for the insight! I was worried maybe I didn't have my salary high enough in my profile. And RanManCan, ASU girls in Phoenix have become harder to come by, more competitive to attract, and more expensive unfortunately.

  5. #7282

    PrettySocialite

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector888  [View Original Post]
    Scammer link update on 1/16/23. Appears she deletes and makes new accounts a lot.
    PrettySocialite.

    And a new profile. . . https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-3fda96819987.

  6. #7281
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Does the salary you put on your Seeking profile matter? Do a lot of girls weed out less than 500 k or mil? I have it higher than average (200 k), and higher than my actual salary but not too high that SBs don't think I'm excessively lieing. Or does it not matter and a high salary attracts tons of GPS and those wanting excessive gifts? Out of curiosity I've been lurking this LA Seeking thread and others across the country to compare how everyone's local scene is. Seems it really is just mostly misses on this site and few hits. I was worried it was just in my area, Phoenix / Scottsdale, Arizona.
    People complain about the misses, publicly. If they have hits, they keep quiet or keep them to themselves. Some here have been known to criticize others for 'bragging'.

    I don't think the net worth or salary matters, I have been on the site years, and it has never come up in any messaging in any context. That doesn't mean a girl doesn't look at that. In the old days, girls could list their allowance expectations, based on adjectives (but then there was a key you could locate somewhere else that told you what those were). The lowest adjective, though, I think it was 'practical', it was something like 2000/ mo, so it was pretty divorced from reality. It contributed to GPS for sure, and just made girls disappointed. I'm sure you have read profiles where she complains guys weren't 'real SDs' - I think that is what they mean.

    And IK quite a few girls I made contact here who relocated to the PHX area, I wish I had access to them.

  7. #7280
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Does the salary you put on your Seeking profile matter? Do a lot of girls weed out less than 500 k or mil? I have it higher than average (200 k), and higher than my actual salary but not too high that SBs don't think I'm excessively lieing. Or does it not matter and a high salary attracts tons of GPS and those wanting excessive gifts? Out of curiosity I've been lurking this LA Seeking thread and others across the country to compare how everyone's local scene is. Seems it really is just mostly misses on this site and few hits. I was worried it was just in my area, Phoenix / Scottsdale, Arizona.
    I think most of them are more concerned about what you'll give them than what you make.

    Lots of hits in LA, and when I'm in your backyard! Plenty of ASU girls happy to give it up.

  8. #7279

    Comparing Seeking Success Across the Country

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that's it. I have one photo with face blurred, and I'm getting very good results. I have more than I can handle at the moment, they're all wondering why I'm so busy all the time.

    If you like, PM me your opening messages and I'll give a critique.
    Does the salary you put on your Seeking profile matter? Do a lot of girls weed out less than 500 k or mil? I have it higher than average (200 k), and higher than my actual salary but not too high that SBs don't think I'm excessively lieing. Or does it not matter and a high salary attracts tons of GPS and those wanting excessive gifts? Out of curiosity I've been lurking this LA Seeking thread and others across the country to compare how everyone's local scene is. Seems it really is just mostly misses on this site and few hits. I was worried it was just in my area, Phoenix / Scottsdale, Arizona.

  9. #7278
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree.

    I only do PPMs on SA. Never arrangements, because of my personal life.

    But that doesn't mean I want an escort. I really do want to bang the girl next door who just needs a little financial boost. I don't want to bang the girl who has made it a profession.

    I don't think they are the same thing just because money is exchanged for sex.
    They aren't the same by a long shot. Just very difficult to find. But not impossible. Or find the girl that has just decided to go the pro route and you just happen to be the first in line. It happens.

  10. #7277
    Good man.

    You're another person I wish I could grab a beer with.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    No no, he wasn't implying that is you, he was implying that is me.

    I can say I definitely don't view myself as this 'white knight', and the whole tone of that post to me fits into one mindset you see on here sometime. Guys who are pretty disrespectful of the women they are banging, and the guys who post here don't follow their world-view, and prescriptions. I have a theory about those who cannot distinguish a SB from an escort or even a SW. I wonder if they've ever had a real relationship w / a woman. A GF, a wife, whatever. If their only experience ever has been that they have to pay for sex, I can see how a SB wouldn't look too different from a girl on the stroll. I've been married twice and have had a lot of relationships (I am retirement age), and a lot of pretty good sex. I can say that some of the best sex of my life has come since I've joined SA. The fact is, it is easier to find someone with whom you are very sexually compatible (and don't have to worry about the rest) that it is to find someone who you are going to have a committed relationship with, with all of the components.

    I saw a 27 year old for many many months coming out of the pandemic. She relocated for a job. We had a great relationship generally and amazing sex. She visits her parents back in this area now and then. We get together because we simply cannot keep our hands off one another. We still have smoking hot sex just like we were when she was my regular. She decries any and all of the men she is currently considering, either regular or sugar dating, and specifically says I treat her better than anyone ever has. And that doesn't have anything to do with $. Where did I learn this? Two marriages. Like anyone I spend time with who I care about, I enjoy providing treats that IK she values. This was and is a relationship w / emotional, physical, and intellectual components. I would never have gotten to develop all that w / her if I hadn't been providing sugar, of course. She is still very grateful for the funds I provided, which helped her move to her new job. We'll always be significant to one another. I have GFs from my single days between my marriages, when they have gotten divorced, they always seem to contact me (through professional channels like LinkedIn) to 'see what I am up to these days'.

    My only attitude / approach that endears me to women is that I treat them nicely and with respect and consideration, and I genuinely receive pleasure from giving to them. If that isn't one of your strengths, you'll have to take a different approach. I have no doubt there are some great 'swordsmen' on seeking who are doing great b / c they are really good looking and they have skills as pick-up artists. I wish I learned about arrangements (and that seeking.com had existed) when I was in my 40's. I have been an active SD since 2016.

  11. #7276
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    There is no set answer to this. It depends on how hot the girl is. I find though that if you tell them while messaging "If you are okay with an allowance of xyz then we should continue to plan on meeting up. " If they tell you this is way too low, or ignore it means that they want a lot. In general 400-600 should get you good quality for girls this age. Hope this helps.
    Got it, thank you!

  12. #7275
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe I'm a white knight. I don't believe I'm rescuing anyone. I don't believe these girls would prefer older guys if not got the money.

    I'm actually not sure how you're inferring I believe any of these things.

    All I said is that the distinction between a PPM girl on SA and a bonified professional escort is way more than semantic, and that I prefer the former. Beyond that I honestly don't know how you're extending what I'm saying to some of the things you think I'm saying.
    Murrican, settle down. My response, if you would have read, was directed in reply to member Far Far Away's comment to my post. In fact his comment is posted above my reply. I am actually in agreement with you. So, please apologize, LOL. But, in all seriousness, no it was not a comment meant for you. We are on the same page.

  13. #7274
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe I'm a white knight. I don't believe I'm rescuing anyone. I don't believe these girls would prefer older guys if not got the money.

    I'm actually not sure how you're inferring I believe any of these things.

    All I said is that the distinction between a PPM girl on SA and a bonified professional escort is way more than semantic, and that I prefer the former. Beyond that I honestly don't know how you're extending what I'm saying to some of the things you think I'm saying.
    No no, he wasn't implying that is you, he was implying that is me.

    I can say I definitely don't view myself as this 'white knight', and the whole tone of that post to me fits into one mindset you see on here sometime. Guys who are pretty disrespectful of the women they are banging, and the guys who post here don't follow their world-view, and prescriptions. I have a theory about those who cannot distinguish a SB from an escort or even a SW. I wonder if they've ever had a real relationship w / a woman. A GF, a wife, whatever. If their only experience ever has been that they have to pay for sex, I can see how a SB wouldn't look too different from a girl on the stroll. I've been married twice and have had a lot of relationships (I am retirement age), and a lot of pretty good sex. I can say that some of the best sex of my life has come since I've joined SA. The fact is, it is easier to find someone with whom you are very sexually compatible (and don't have to worry about the rest) that it is to find someone who you are going to have a committed relationship with, with all of the components.

    I saw a 27 year old for many many months coming out of the pandemic. She relocated for a job. We had a great relationship generally and amazing sex. She visits her parents back in this area now and then. We get together because we simply cannot keep our hands off one another. We still have smoking hot sex just like we were when she was my regular. She decries any and all of the men she is currently considering, either regular or sugar dating, and specifically says I treat her better than anyone ever has. And that doesn't have anything to do with $. Where did I learn this? Two marriages. Like anyone I spend time with who I care about, I enjoy providing treats that IK she values. This was and is a relationship w / emotional, physical, and intellectual components. I would never have gotten to develop all that w / her if I hadn't been providing sugar, of course. She is still very grateful for the funds I provided, which helped her move to her new job. We'll always be significant to one another. I have GFs from my single days between my marriages, when they have gotten divorced, they always seem to contact me (through professional channels like LinkedIn) to 'see what I am up to these days'.

    My only attitude / approach that endears me to women is that I treat them nicely and with respect and consideration, and I genuinely receive pleasure from giving to them. If that isn't one of your strengths, you'll have to take a different approach. I have no doubt there are some great 'swordsmen' on seeking who are doing great b / c they are really good looking and they have skills as pick-up artists. I wish I learned about arrangements (and that seeking.com had existed) when I was in my 40's. I have been an active SD since 2016.

  14. #7273

    SecretBenefits

    So I tried SecretBenefits the past few weeks to see what the alternatives were to SA and it was 98% trash. Most of the received emails were generic prompts and never replied and the secret pics weren't worth unlocking either. I talked to one on there and it was interesting, to say the least sure. She was escorting but tried to mask it. I dint really care just could have been real about it. Finally got fed up and requested a refund. It was given immediately, something tells me they know the site is set up dishonestly.

  15. #7272
    Thanks for posting this, keep watching out for her. I had my worst scam / threat / rob ever from her A month ago and freaked the fuck out. Couldn't find more to post and glad someone else is warning. Plaster her pic everywhere Far beyond just a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape