Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 751 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 11261
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7271

    Updated link

    Scammer link update on 1/16/23. Appears she deletes and makes new accounts a lot.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230116_105107_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #7270
    I don't believe I'm a white knight. I don't believe I'm rescuing anyone. I don't believe these girls would prefer older guys if not got the money.

    I'm actually not sure how you're inferring I believe any of these things.

    All I said is that the distinction between a PPM girl on SA and a bonified professional escort is way more than semantic, and that I prefer the former. Beyond that I honestly don't know how you're extending what I'm saying to some of the things you think I'm saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    I do not know what you are thinking but you do what works for you and continue to believe you are some White Knight rescuing these sugar babies and that they like you for your and are not in it for the money perhaps? Agreeing to have sex for money is all what websites like Seeking, Whats your Price, is all about. You have to be kidding yourself if you believe these girls are in it for free to meet nice older guys like us.

  3. #7269
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    I do not know what you are thinking but you do what works for you and continue to believe you are some White Knight rescuing these sugar babies and that they like you for your and are not in it for the money perhaps? Agreeing to have sex for money is all what websites like Seeking, Whats your Price, is all about. You have to be kidding yourself if you believe these girls are in it for free to meet nice older guys like us.

    What I meant was that after you get the girls number and build repoire, then I get their number and take the conversation off line via phone and text. Eventually the cost comes up for how much the allowance will be whether it be per date or monthly / weekly. I would never get into a monthly allowance right off the bat though until I know I have a chemistry and I like the girl a lot. Using my method has prevented me from getting quoted a super high price if you merely ask them what they need. Many of the girls on the site do this part time and have regular jobs, and are okay initally with PPM and I am not getting escort pricing. I am getting long dates for these amounts. You are way overthinking this sorry.
    Mischaracterizes prior testimony.

    I never said that. However, I have had long-term arrangements w / girls 30+ years my junior at small money, and they hung around me for multiple reasons, obviously not just the $. IK other people (not in CA) who have basically used SA to find long-term affairs w / girls 20+ their junior. Much is possible on the site.

    Of course, I always have the first FC be rather specific in terms of what the activities will be and what the sugar will be. But if you at least talk to a girl about what a monthly allowance would be like, you make her feel better about it being not just sex-for-hire, rather a 'relationship' - mutually beneficial to be sure, but still, not just an escort. There are many girls who really want this for their own conscience, but of course they are also looking to get their own rocks off, whatever that means to them. Often, there is a fantasy in a POT about being w / a much older guy, either because he is experienced and will give them a peak sexual experience, something they've never gotten from boys they have dated, or because they are submissive and want someone who knows how to play that way. Fine, playing into a girl's kinks is a way for me to get quality pussy at a lower price point.

    I never never never negotiate $ by text, only face to face. People are very brave typing into a keyboard. Just look at a site like this. Lots of flaming. In person, people don't want to be rejected, and if you have met someone, they are already invested somewhat in the interaction and are not as likely to ask crazy #s. If I can't get a girl to do that, if she demands to tell me what her allowance is by e-messaging, she is likely wanting to be a kept woman at 3 K / mo or greater, I can't hide that much $ from my SO anyway, so I can ghost and cut my losses.

    I definitely am not overthinking this. I have had amazing women from seeking, I have posted some of their photos recently on the Richmond thread, I challenge you to show me you've done better with your approach, and I definitely have given them less $ than you could expect to pay for a top-notch escort. My goal in life is to nail as much high-quality pussy as I can, and that means looks, skills, and definitely not available just to anyone who has a big wallet. I am living the dream on SA.

  4. #7268
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Really? The only thing you are to that girl is a wallet? Why be on SA instead of going for blatant escorts on Humaniplex? If you negotiate w / a POT from seeking electronically, you are going to get her 'escort' pricing, as if she is doing what an escort does. Agree to have sex for money w / someone she's never met, who might be a troll or axe murderer. Doing that will just get seeking.com in trouble for having escorts on it, and maybe get it shut down. That won't matter to you, because you'll just use HX or its successor. IT will screw me though, because girls who are not escorts I can have ongoing arrangements with won't be found there.
    I do not know what you are thinking but you do what works for you and continue to believe you are some White Knight rescuing these sugar babies and that they like you for your and are not in it for the money perhaps? Agreeing to have sex for money is all what websites like Seeking, Whats your Price, is all about. You have to be kidding yourself if you believe these girls are in it for free to meet nice older guys like us.

    What I meant was that after you get the girls number and build repoire, then I get their number and take the conversation off line via phone and text. Eventually the cost comes up for how much the allowance will be whether it be per date or monthly / weekly. I would never get into a monthly allowance right off the bat though until I know I have a chemistry and I like the girl a lot. Using my method has prevented me from getting quoted a super high price if you merely ask them what they need. Many of the girls on the site do this part time and have regular jobs, and are okay initially with PPM and I am not getting escort pricing. I am getting long dates for these amounts. You are way overthinking this sorry.

  5. #7267

    Smoking hot, but pretty much an escort

    I've gotten full pix from her before, amazing. No idea about sugar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-f95c45ab62fd

  6. #7266
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree.

    I only do PPMs on SA. Never arrangements, because of my personal life.

    But that doesn't mean I want an escort. I really do want to bang the girl next door who just needs a little financial boost. I don't want to bang the girl who has made it a profession.

    I don't think they are the same thing just because money is exchanged for sex.
    IK they aren't the same thing, but my point is that when you approach a girl that way, you are really limiting yourself to those who are UTR escort types. If you don't publicly M&G a girl initially, I consider that an escort. I don't want to FC a girl who I want to get away from as soon as the deed is done, I am looking for someone whose company I genuinely enjoy, for the few limited hours per week I see her.

  7. #7265

    High freight

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-4a64c2b1e569

    Had a past arrangement w / a dumb attorney at 3 k / mo.

  8. #7264
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Really? Why be on SA instead of going for blatant escorts on Humaniplex?
    If I meet a SB for a while doing PPM, after that it is more of a GFE thing and I do help them with setting up their business. In counseling and also financially.

    Example I meet a SB a few times in a few weeks so that she can get a newer car etc.

  9. #7263
    I respectfully disagree.

    I only do PPMs on SA. Never arrangements, because of my personal life.

    But that doesn't mean I want an escort. I really do want to bang the girl next door who just needs a little financial boost. I don't want to bang the girl who has made it a profession.

    I don't think they are the same thing just because money is exchanged for sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Really? The only thing you are to that girl is a wallet? Why be on SA instead of going for blatant escorts on Humaniplex? If you negotiate w / a POT from seeking electronically, you are going to get her 'escort' pricing, as if she is doing what an escort does. Agree to have sex for money w / someone she's never met, who might be a troll or axe murderer. Doing that will just get seeking.com in trouble for having escorts on it, and maybe get it shut down. That won't matter to you, because you'll just use HX or its successor. IT will screw me though, because girls who are not escorts I can have ongoing arrangements with won't be found there.

  10. #7262

    Here's the link

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-624eabe0c101

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Profile gone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230115_211019_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230115_210716_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221213_153753_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #7261
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    There is no set answer to this. It depends on how hot the girl is. I find though that if you tell them while messaging "If you are okay with an allowance of xyz then we should continue to plan on meeting up. " If they tell you this is way too low, or ignore it means that they want a lot. In general 400-600 should get you good quality for girls this age. Hope this helps.
    Really? The only thing you are to that girl is a wallet? Why be on SA instead of going for blatant escorts on Humaniplex? If you negotiate w / a POT from seeking electronically, you are going to get her 'escort' pricing, as if she is doing what an escort does. Agree to have sex for money w / someone she's never met, who might be a troll or axe murderer. Doing that will just get seeking.com in trouble for having escorts on it, and maybe get it shut down. That won't matter to you, because you'll just use HX or its successor. IT will screw me though, because girls who are not escorts I can have ongoing arrangements with won't be found there.

  12. #7260
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeat2020  [View Original Post]
    Those of you have been doing this for a while, how much would you say the average meeting costs for a hot mid 20's girl?
    There is no set answer to this. It depends on how hot the girl is. I find though that if you tell them while messaging "If you are okay with an allowance of xyz then we should continue to plan on meeting up. " If they tell you this is way too low, or ignore it means that they want a lot. In general 400-600 should get you good quality for girls this age. Hope this helps.

  13. #7259

    Gps

    This one quoted me $1.5 k ppm. Amazing golden pussy syndrome, LOL. I did not even respond. I am quite shocked that there may be some simps out there (not referring to anyone on this board as most of us are pretty savvy) that me be giving these girls ridiculous amounts or why else would they even think they can get this. Incredible.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-e0e8fc21095b

  14. #7258
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    Started browsing SA and notice girls can do videos. Has this helped the site filter out the scammers or still quite a lot?
    I see little use of that video feature. There are still many scammers, I am amazed by these: there are a huge # of profiles in the city "Roosevelt", there is no such place, and when you look at the profile, you can see they are fake - 1 photo, none or just a 1-sentence profile, etc.

  15. #7257

    Video

    Started browsing SA and notice girls can do videos. Has this helped the site filter out the scammers or still quite a lot?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape