Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 751 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 11261
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7256
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that's it. I have one photo with face blurred, and I'm getting very good results. I have more than I can handle at the moment, they're all wondering why I'm so busy all the time.

    If you like, PM me your opening messages and I'll give a critique.
    Done. And thanks.

  2. #7255

    Ppm

    Those of you have been doing this for a while, how much would you say the average meeting costs for a hot mid 20's girl?

  3. #7254
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm surprised this isn't working better.

    I have only 1 photo and it's blurred face so that might be it.
    I have 2 photos, and 1 of them has me wearing a mask. Both are private so they have no idea what I look like when we start messaging. I'm mid-forties, but typically go for the 18-24 yr olds and have more numbers than I can follow up with. My profile is very to-the-point and leaves no room for confusion. For example, my headline is "The Seeder" and I message them first by telling them they have a sexy body, or complimenting their looks. After viewing my profile, they know exactly what I want and why I'm there. I started trying this direct approach about 4 years ago and have gotten far more interest from the girls with this profile than I had with my previous profile which was less direct and I *think* confused the girls into thinking I wanted to date. Remember: besides the sugar, a lot of those girls on Seeking are there to fuck too!

    Also I'm down in OC, but I have just as much success with the LA girls with this approach.

  4. #7253
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm surprised this isn't working better.

    I have only 1 photo and it's blurred face so that might be it.
    I don't think that's it. I have one photo with face blurred, and I'm getting very good results. I have more than I can handle at the moment, they're all wondering why I'm so busy all the time.

    If you like, PM me your opening messages and I'll give a critique.

  5. #7252
    Quote Originally Posted by OcasianBoy  [View Original Post]
    25 percent replies is what I'm getting. Out of that, half I could get their numbers to text. 500 is pretty good and you should be able to get quite a few to agree to it unless you're going after the really hot girls.
    Yeah I'm surprised this isn't working better.

    I have only 1 photo and it's blurred face so that might be it.

  6. #7251
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Could use some expert help here. I'm a longtime Seeker. I have great experiences in Europe and South America and I do it regularly. I can't believe the experiences I've had. I no longer go sightseeing when I travel. I just bang younger girls.

    Tried to bring this closer to home in LA. I have had zero luck. Nada.

    I'm a mid 40's guy, solid looking, sending out to 20-25 year olds.

    Because I don't want to waste time, I don't say I'm looking for PPM but I do open by explaining I'm looking for someone to go to dinner with and spend time with after for an arrangement.

    Already that has gotten me so few write backs. Like 5 percent. Whereas abroad it's like 25 percent.

    Then when those who do write back say hi, I suggest 500 dollars.

    And then I'm ghosted.

    I asked one girl for feedback. She said she thinks I'm just looking for sex and she's looking for a relationship. Ok fair.

    But anyways. Am I so off base here in LA looking for one night recurring meetings for 500? I'm surprised this is going so badly.

    Anyone have a better formula?
    25 percent replies is what I'm getting. Out of that, half I could get their numbers to text. 500 is pretty good and you should be able to get quite a few to agree to it unless you're going after the really hot girls.

  7. #7250
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Could use some expert help here. I'm a longtime Seeker. I have great experiences in Europe and South America and I do it regularly. I can't believe the experiences I've had. I no longer go sightseeing when I travel. I just bang younger girls.

    Tried to bring this closer to home in LA. I have had zero luck. Nada.

    I'm a mid 40's guy, solid looking, sending out to 20-25 year olds.

    Because I don't want to waste time, I don't say I'm looking for PPM but I do open by explaining I'm looking for someone to go to dinner with and spend time with after for an arrangement.

    Already that has gotten me so few write backs. Like 5 percent. Whereas abroad it's like 25 percent.

    Then when those who do write back say hi, I suggest 500 dollars.

    And then I'm ghosted.

    I asked one girl for feedback. She said she thinks I'm just looking for sex and she's looking for a relationship. Ok fair.
    Keep doing just what you're doing.

  8. #7249

    Off base?

    Could use some expert help here. I'm a longtime Seeker. I have great experiences in Europe and South America and I do it regularly. I can't believe the experiences I've had. I no longer go sightseeing when I travel. I just bang younger girls.

    Tried to bring this closer to home in LA. I have had zero luck. Nada.

    I'm a mid 40's guy, solid looking, sending out to 20-25 year olds.

    Because I don't want to waste time, I don't say I'm looking for PPM but I do open by explaining I'm looking for someone to go to dinner with and spend time with after for an arrangement.

    Already that has gotten me so few write backs. Like 5 percent. Whereas abroad it's like 25 percent.

    Then when those who do write back say hi, I suggest 500 dollars.

    And then I'm ghosted.

    I asked one girl for feedback. She said she thinks I'm just looking for sex and she's looking for a relationship. Ok fair.

    But anyways. Am I so off base here in LA looking for one night recurring meetings for 500? I'm surprised this is going so badly.

    Anyone have a better formula?

  9. #7248

    Sweetpetite

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Not going to ask your financial arrangement. But I do find interesting in her bio she says "I know my worth. " I've always seen that phrase and related phrases as red flags. More or less the equivalent of "I'm holding out for the biggest spenders and willing to swat away guys till I get them. ".

    Did you find that to be the case?
    Agreed it can be a red flag. . . I usually attribute it to being utr / pro, which is the case here. But, she accepted my first offer.

  10. #7247
    Not going to ask your financial arrangement. But I do find interesting in her bio she says "I know my worth. " I've always seen that phrase and related phrases as red flags. More or less the equivalent of "I'm holding out for the biggest spenders and willing to swat away guys till I get them. ".

    Did you find that to be the case?

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Sweetpetite.

    Attractive.

    Fun.

    Sexual.

    Stripper.

    Few rules.

    No car.

    Decent communicator.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-ab1627eb140c

    Had my fill. Enjoy!

    Don't ask me about $, that's up to you.

  11. #7246

    Miss perennially dissatisfied

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-052f00cc8375

    I spent a whole months membership messaging w / her on the site, never got her # or any indication she was too interested.

  12. #7245

    Sweetpetite

    Sweetpetite.

    Attractive.

    Fun.

    Sexual.

    Stripper.

    Few rules.

    No car.

    Decent communicator.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-ab1627eb140c

    Had my fill. Enjoy!

    Don't ask me about $, that's up to you.

  13. #7244
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    This chick makes it seem like she's down. Dresses the part, sends you nudes, talks about having fun. Got a room in Venice and when it comes time to have "fun" she offers a massage and hand job and says next time more can be done.
    After reading a few reviews about tantric girls I think tantric is just code for scammer.

  14. #7243
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    This chick makes it seem like she's down. Dresses the part, sends you nudes, talks about having fun. Got a room in Venice and when it comes time to have "fun" she offers a massage and hand job and says next time more can be done. This was annoying as fuck. I told her she should have just been upfront like I asked so it wouldn't be a waste of time since she k we what I was wanting from the jump. She offers to just give me a handjob for a small tip. I agreed to make up for some Of the lost time. I asked if she could be nude and she said no, I asked her to be topless and she agreed but I wasn't allowed to you her and she then asked me if I had coconut oil (as if I carry it with me). I asked her how the fuck she was going to give me a massage if she didn't have her oils. I asked her to use the lotion from the hotel and starts comes over and starts giving a decent hand job. Midway through I look up and can't get a read on her face so I try to initiate some sort of talk so it doesn't seem so robotic. The minute I spoke she stops and says she's done. At this point I was pissed because it was bullshit after bullshit. She previously expected me to let her stay in the room and when I told her she needs to kick rocks too, she started babbling about thinking we had a connection and blah blah blah. At that point the only thing I would have accepted was a fuck or suck and when neither was offered, I told her she had to gtfo. She asked to wait a minute so she can find a ride. I have her 5 minutes and when nothing was happening I told her we needed to leave. She had the audacity to ask me for a ride. I agreed only so she would leave the room and when we got down to the car I told her it would probably not be a fun ride and that she can find her way home. She asked if I was really going to leave her stranded and I told her, she's from the area, she can figure it out. Drove off as the rain started again. Wasn't out a whole lot, but definitely a waste of time. Watch out for this one.
    Never go with a "tantric" girl. They are the worst fucks. Had a season with one on PD this week and it was "don't open your eyes" while she's jerking, sucking and fucking. No connection and her riding me was pretty mechanical. Such a waste after at the start she talked up a big sensual game.

  15. #7242
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    This chick makes it seem like she's down. Dresses the part, sends you nudes, talks about having fun. Got a room in Venice and when it comes time to have "fun" she offers a massage and hand job and says next time more can be done. This was annoying as fuck. I told her she should have just been upfront like I asked so it wouldn't be a waste of time since she k we what I was wanting from the jump. She offers to just give me a handjob for a small tip. I agreed to make up for some Of the lost time. I asked if she could be nude and she said no, I asked her to be topless and she agreed but I wasn't allowed to you her and she then asked me if I had coconut oil (as if I carry it with me). I asked her how the fuck she was going to give me a massage if she didn't have her oils. I asked her to use the lotion from the hotel and starts comes over and starts giving a decent hand job. Midway through I look up and can't get a read on her face so I try to initiate some sort of talk so it doesn't seem so robotic. The minute I spoke she stops and says she's done. At this point I was pissed because it was bullshit after bullshit. She previously expected me to let her stay in the room and when I told her she needs to kick rocks too, she started babbling about thinking we had a connection and blah blah blah. At that point the only thing I would have accepted was a fuck or suck and when neither was offered, I told her she had to gtfo. She asked to wait a minute so she can find a ride. I have her 5 minutes and when nothing was happening I told her we needed to leave. She had the audacity to ask me for a ride. I agreed only so she would leave the room and when we got down to the car I told her it would probably not be a fun ride and that she can find her way home. She asked if I was really going to leave her stranded and I told her, she's from the area, she can figure it out. Drove off as the rain started again. Wasn't out a whole lot, but definitely a waste of time. Watch out for this one.
    That is a bait and switch ripoff. I have had that happen once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape