Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 300 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3220
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendo23  [View Original Post]
    In Miami for business and found this Gem close to MIA.

    Tall girl with nice bolt-ons. Decent rub to flip. BBBJ to Covered FS.

    Didn't catch her name but was told on the way out they offer 4 hand doubles.

    May try again while in Miami.

    Ocho Ocho Ocho Nw 27th Ave # 3.
    That whole area has lots of Asian and Latina spas.

    It's the Flagami area.

    It's a grid from NW 17 ave west to the Palmetto (SR826).

    And from the 836 expressway south to SW 8 street.

    If you just go to Flagami on G-maps, then type "massage" into the search and you'll get drop pins on probably 90% of the spas there.

    Flagler and SW 8st have loads of FS spas, and there's more spas to the south on Coral way and South Miami.

    You can move the map around and hit search again to find more spas. The seedier the better.

    And spas that do sexy advertising are the place to look first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flagami Spas Search.jpg‎  

  2. #3219

    Oasis Spa

    In Miami for business and found this Gem close to MIA.

    Tall girl with nice bolt-ons. Decent rub to flip. BBBJ to Covered FS.

    Didn't catch her name but was told on the way out they offer 4 hand doubles.

    May try again while in Miami.

    Ocho Ocho Ocho Nw 27th Ave # 3.

  3. #3218

    888 companions

    https://888companions.com/

    I was a little hesitant at first, but took the dive in. Contacted them through whatsapp, through their website. You then are connected with let's say an operator. They ask you which area you are in so they can tell you which models are working. They quoted. 75 for hh and 1. 5 for the hour, basic massage services. Can negotiate further with the model once you got there. So, I choose Katty, a colombian model. Let me just say her pics don't do her justice, my god she is gorgeous. Most beautiful model I've ever been with. Negotiated 2 for FS. First 10-15 min your typical nude B2 B massage. Then the flip and the fun starts, ending with a nice GFE experience.

    Now, it is a little pricey. Say compared to your normal AMP where for 2 you get TS, Nuru, etc. But, you won't find better looking providers. So if you want more services (but most of the time older providers), head to an AMP, but if you want a gorgeous provider (their pics are accurate) than I highly recommend 888. Just a shame they have limited locations across the states.

  4. #3217

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristLenth  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Did you received any feedback? Thanks in advanced.
    Nah, didn't get any reply.

  5. #3216

    Miami Airport

    Near miami airport for work, looking for recommendations, feel free to PM. I hear about dream girls. Right across the street is new day spa, heard mixed reviews and older women there. Thanks!

  6. #3215

    Aroma Massage

    Anyone had a dream about her? She quoted $. 5 for 45 minutes.

    Location: Collins Ave in Sunny Isles Beach.

    https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bts...551079872.html

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...9-2810369.html

    Feel free to DM me.

  7. #3214

    Russian massage?

    I'm traveling to Miami in December. I saw something on one of the sites about a Russian massage parlor in Miami. Anyone rocommend one? Looking for sensual FS. Are the rates the same as the Asian places? If not what should I expect? Fee free to pm me the info. Thanks.

  8. #3213

    NE 125th St

    Is the AMP in North Miami on NE 125th St, east of Biscayne still around? Is it still the same skinny flat chested Asian lady? And is FS still on the menu?

  9. #3212

    Vivian outcall massage at my Miami airport hotel

    Not sure if this is the right forum, but I was in Miami for a day recently and met met with Vivian at my hotel near the airport. Middle aged Latina lady, pics are her but edited and a bit dated. We only did some edging, so I can't comment on her massage skills, but she has nice hands. Easy communication, she came last minute when another provider cancelled. 250 for the hour, she only offers massage and L1, but a dependable outcall provider is hard to find sometimes, so I was very glad to meet her.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/miami/body-rubs/1429749

  10. #3211
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush0011  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42243/

    I'm looking into getting a massage with some extras and was wondering if anyone has seen her. Thanks for any info.
    Hello. Did you received any feedback? Thanks in advanced.

  11. #3210

    Asian spa 168

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Kiki at Asian Spa 168 off of Ives Dairy Road will definitely satisfy that need. Really close to the stadium too.
    I has good luck in Hard Rock I saw Google only 16 minutes to the spa, I dictated go to try Kiki. She is a young spinner and she was attractive. She gives me that beautiful smile, and comes in to hug me, with a nice wet kiss, I got undressed immediately start playing with her gorgeous body, grab a hand full her ass, while my mouth reaches for her gorgeous breasts and pink puffy nipples she seems to be enjoying I. She right to work on the fun stuff. Short and to the point, BBBJ & 69 until I pulled her up and she put the Hat on and went to town CG, Missionary, Doggie, everything. Ended up finishing with BBBJCIM and she cleaned up and spent the rest of the time on my massage. Was a little good massage, Will be back for sure.

  12. #3209

    Airport massage

    Any suggestion for FS near airport?

  13. #3208
    OK thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    There are none. The MPs start in Cutler Bay and northward.

  14. #3207

    Info

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42243/

    I'm looking into getting a massage with some extras and was wondering if anyone has seen her. Thanks for any info.

  15. #3206
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoPlum  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm looking for a place in homestead or Florida city, can anyone help me out with some leads??
    There are none. The MPs start in Cutler Bay and northward.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape