Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4494
-
01-17-23 23:56 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 512Angel
Decided to go see her one more time hoping more was on the table this time since she advertising on adultsearch and CGL.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/2807067
https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...579043624.html
She looks slightly different from the pictures she has online. But she still looks great. This time I went to her apartment in downtown by the "Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts". Great massage, topless, great HJ, allowed me to suck on her tits, and heavy OTC. YMMV! I asked her about BJ since this is 4th or 5th time seeing her and she told me she cannot do it because she is seeing a guy or whatever she said. Anyways, $150 all in for her time. I said I wouldn't go back but little man didn't want to listen. Anyways, on to the the next one.
-
01-16-23 20:27 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 512Only allowed me to touch her ass for a little bit and said its my first time yadi yadi ya. But I will return to sample more.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 20:24 #3307Regular Member

Posts: 6Avoid Lucy Spa Asian Massage
Very mechanical and rushed massage, cameras at front door and horrible parking. I only went once but I wasn't a fan. Many other providers in Miami to take a risk on but this one isn't it for me.
-
01-16-23 19:22 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 461Play?
Did she allow any mutual play?
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
She looks good.
-
01-16-23 14:33 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 512MassageFinder Tatiana
Saw this one over the weekend https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41855/.
Look just like the pictures but better without make up in my opinion. Oped in for the 1 hour session and before even starting I started negotiating for JR to keep him happy. Really decent relaxing massage and solid HJ on the flip. Damage was $150 + 50. On my way out I saw another girl in the apartment, a red head. She looks freaking amazing, wondering if 4 hands or more is available now. Anyways, on the next one.
-
01-15-23 08:03 #3304Regular Member

Posts: 3It's available, just not offered to me.
Originally Posted by Kendo23
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 18:05 #3303Regular Member

Posts: 16Table Shower
Was thinking up a stop at this establishment tomorrow.
Originally Posted by JDog321
[View Original Post]
Please confirm table shower is no longer offered.
-
01-14-23 17:47 #3302Regular Member

Posts: 16Had some time to kill after the Heat game this afternoon and wanted to see if this spot was up to the experience I had the last time.
Originally Posted by Kendo23
[View Original Post]
Was pleased to be greeted by YoYo. Nice body with a decent pair of C's.
Went with the 1/2 hour. Decent warmup massage and then the flip.
BBBJ to CTS that felt like penetration with a covered full service ending.
Left $2. 0 Lighter.
-
01-14-23 10:12 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 178Your link doesn't work. Was it on Flager? I found this link but at least on the current google maps there is no spa at that address.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/maps/dir//8315+W+Flagler+St+%2328,+Miami,+FL+33144/ at 25.7710017,-80.3308644,402 m / data=!3 m1!1 e3!4 m8!4 m7!1 m0!1 m5!1 m1!1 s0 x88 d9 b904 a48 ce92 b:0 x92 c66 e51 f4 f72 ad1!2 m2!1 d-80.3314873!2 d25.7727971?hl=en.
-
01-14-23 10:04 #3300Senior Member

Posts: 178Taking one more shot at Yulia
She didn't respond to my txt last year, so taking one more try incase she's real.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43411/
Her number 305-340-1919 comes up with two different companies one with a website that says construction and the address is a warehouse in homestead at 10775 SW 190ST #9, Miami, Fl 33157. I know the Tamiami latinas usually work out of warehouses, so my curiosity is peaked.
Anyone successfully hooked up with her, I supposed the ad is fake because if they are a warehouse operation the photos are 99% of the time fake.
-
01-13-23 16:26 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 512Dasha
In the FTL board someone reviewed her.
Originally Posted by TomaTuTomate99
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FourSeasons2
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 14:29 #3298Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone tried Dasha?
Fellow mongers, it's my first time here. I was wondering if anyone has checked out this masseuse:
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43986/
I contacted her and she's offering massage and body rub for 120 at her location in Hallandale beach. Please let me know.
-
01-12-23 10:52 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 512Vida Spa
https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...572829790.html
Looks like this offers sensual and nuru. Anyone been there? L.
Welpppp maybe I will find out on my own.
-
01-12-23 06:05 #3296Regular Member

Posts: 3Stopped over earlier this week and paid the house fee with the meet and greet girl who I believed I was getting. In the room, upgraded new girl S*phie appeared who is here for the month. 7-8 on the looks scale with a great chest and fully shaved snatch. Wore a sun dress with no underwear and immediately began negotiating before any massage occured. Highlights are her oral skill and massage. No TUMA, FIV or table shower but excellent BBJCIM finish after unremarkable deed. Full hour provided with good massage at the end. Likely would not repeat.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 00:42 #3295Regular Member

Posts: 18A lady told me they do have them in the rooms, even in the shitty run down places. For security supposedly.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






