The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 387 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 5802
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    She is safe to visit. I have been seeing her for the past 6 years and I have never had any issues with her boyfriend ripping me off. She is cool and she is always clean and ready to please you. She always has her dog with her if her boyfriend. Isn't outside walking him. She always gives me. Great BBFS service and since I have. Been seeing her for so long so gives me a grand fathered rate which for. BBFS is great.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/110130326#.

    You talking about this Cheetah?

  2. #4481
    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    She is safe to visit. I have been seeing her for the past 6 years and I have never had any issues with her boyfriend ripping me off. She is cool and she is always clean and ready to please you. She always has her dog with her if her boyfriend. Isn't outside walking him. She always gives me. Great BBFS service and since I have. Been seeing her for so long so gives me a grand fathered rate which for. BBFS is great.
    Thanks. That's good to hear. She still looks tremendous.

  3. #4480
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cheetah about six months after the less than glowing comments here, a few years ago. I had a very nice time but haven't been back. I'm anxious to visit her again but I no longer carry, Any recent experiences with her current setup?
    She is safe to visit. I have been seeing her for the past 6 years and I have never had any issues with her boyfriend ripping me off. She is cool and she is always clean and ready to please you. She always has her dog with her if her boyfriend. Isn't outside walking him. She always gives me. Great BBFS service and since I have. Been seeing her for so long so gives me a grand fathered rate which for. BBFS is great.

  4. #4479

    Cheetah

    I saw Cheetah about six months after the less than glowing comments here, a few years ago. I had a very nice time but haven't been back. I'm anxious to visit her again but I no longer carry, Any recent experiences with her current setup?

  5. #4478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Apartments vs hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I honestly would prefer seeing them at a hotel. Hotels know exactly what is going on and don't care. I've been lucky every time I've gone to Mayumi's place in that I haven't had to do the walk of shame or have been confronted by a nosey neighbor / management. I used to see this blonde that went by LAShanalay at her apartment and her downstairs neighbor gave me shit one time as a was leaving. Luckily it was before cell phones got great cameras, or she would have definitely recorded that and posted it online somewhere.
    Both have issues, personally, I prefer an apartment, if they have chosen a discrete location, it can have a private entrance. The apartments that I've been to have always been clean and setup for a enjoyable time. Hotels do know what's up and I don't agree that they don't care. I will refuse to go to any in the Dyer Loop in Santa Ana, those hotels with the doors opening to the parking lot always give me the creeps. Its easy for some to monitor all the traffic in and out of a room. If it's late in the day, there may be no clean towels left. A lot of the AAMPs would move rooms every couple of years to help with nosey neighbors.

  6. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I honestly would prefer seeing them at a hotel. Hotels know exactly what is going on and don't care. I've been lucky every time I've gone to Mayumi's place in that I haven't had to do the walk of shame or have been confronted by a nosey neighbor / management. I used to see this blonde that went by LAShanalay at her apartment and her downstairs neighbor gave me shit one time as a was leaving. Luckily it was before cell phones got great cameras, or she would have definitely recorded that and posted it online somewhere.
    Good points. I just hope they aren't at the Key Inn. I do not like to visit prostitutes there.

  7. #4476

    Prefer hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by PsuGuy911  [View Original Post]
    Interesting so new location motel now hmm.
    I honestly would prefer seeing them at a hotel. Hotels know exactly what is going on and don't care. I've been lucky every time I've gone to Mayumi's place in that I haven't had to do the walk of shame or have been confronted by a nosey neighbor / management. I used to see this blonde that went by LAShanalay at her apartment and her downstairs neighbor gave me shit one time as a was leaving. Luckily it was before cell phones got great cameras, or she would have definitely recorded that and posted it online somewhere.

  8. #4475
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. No way I'm going to a motel with Mayumi directing traffic in the parking lot.
    Interesting so new location motel now hmm.

  9. #4474
    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    Can't address clit size, I'm not confident on going down on some older gal that's been BB for years, besides, I'm not there for her pleasure, just mine (selfish I know).

    But before you book, see this on Dora and changes for Mayami:

    Might not make much a difference to you, but with her hanging out in the parking lot, attracting attention, I'll pass until they get their situation resolved.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...641&viewfull=1#post6296641.
    Thanks. No way I'm going to a motel with Mayumi directing traffic in the parking lot.

  10. #4473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Just ask. The cost should be much less than that. I'm hoping to go next weekend and find out if Dora's clit is as big as Mayumi's.
    Can't address clit size, I'm not confident on going down on some older gal that's been BB for years, besides, I'm not there for her pleasure, just mine (selfish I know).

    But before you book, see this on Dora and changes for Mayami:

    Might not make much a difference to you, but with her hanging out in the parking lot, attracting attention, I'll pass until they get their situation resolved.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...641&viewfull=1#post6296641.

  11. #4472
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuGuy911  [View Original Post]
    What's the dmg for BBFS? Looking for more economical prices as the younger providers are asking $320 min now and the pocketbook can't take it anymore.
    Just ask. The cost should be much less than that. I'm hoping to go next weekend and find out if Dora's clit is as big as Mayumi's.

  12. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuGuy911  [View Original Post]
    What's the dmg for BBFS? Looking for more economical prices as the younger providers are asking $320 min now and the pocketbook can't take it anymore.
    Prices are getting ridiculous. I guess why'all just make too much money. Loly pocket can only do the $200 and you can't get much for $200.

  13. #4470
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for doing the leg work. Great information.
    What's the dmg for BBFS? Looking for more economical prices as the younger providers are asking $320 min now and the pocketbook can't take it anymore.

  14. #4469
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She's back buddy of mine just saw her again and did the deed inside her.
    Damn how did your buddy get a hold of her? Through which number or social media acc? DM me if possible, thanks!

  15. #4468
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone knows. I didn't want to just go and ask before seeing her.
    I think I read some negative stuff about her somewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape