Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 387 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 5802
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4467
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't resist and paid another visit to what has become my favorite Ho house. Dora is a MILF in her late 40's maybe early 50's. Face is ok, body is good for the most part, minus a tiny bit of damage to her belly from procreation. She is tiny, smooth skin, no fat anywhere else. She loves dfk, loves sucking on nipples, and can deep throat. She has those button nipples that are my favorite. She can take what you give her so long as you go slow and easy. Certainly had fun bending her into different positions. Dropped my load in reverse cowgirl and she stayed on top till I oozed out of her and went limp.

    Nice full Asian Bush and impeccable hygiene. I will definitely repeat if she is still around next month.
    Thanks for doing the leg work. Great information.

  2. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Bruh I can't get a hold of her LOL, I tried her snap, insta (she's active there), and phone number. Nada. Someone DM me if there is another way to get her to respond lmao.
    She's back buddy of mine just saw her again and did the deed inside her.

  3. #4465
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone knows. I didn't want to just go and ask before seeing her.
    Take extra benjis that's all I will say!

  4. #4464

    Mayumi friend Dora

    I couldn't resist and paid another visit to what has become my favorite Ho house. Dora is a MILF in her late 40's maybe early 50's. Face is ok, body is good for the most part, minus a tiny bit of damage to her belly from procreation. She is tiny, smooth skin, no fat anywhere else. She loves dfk, loves sucking on nipples, and can deep throat. She has those button nipples that are my favorite. She can take what you give her so long as you go slow and easy. Certainly had fun bending her into different positions. Dropped my load in reverse cowgirl and she stayed on top till I oozed out of her and went limp.

    Nice full Asian Bush and impeccable hygiene. I will definitely repeat if she is still around next month.

  5. #4463
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChaco  [View Original Post]
    $25 gets you at least 6 months of mail.

    $100 will get you a couple of years.

    It's not that expensive if you want to hook up with some girls.
    Gotcha, thanks. I misread the prices initially.

  6. #4462
    Her photo album would suggest "yes".

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone knows. I didn't want to just go and ask before seeing her.

  7. #4461

    HX Mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Oh my bad nah tbh I actually don't have access to message anyone on hx lmao, I just use it to view profiles. i think it's a waste since you gotta keep paying to "earn" mails
    $25 gets you at least 6 months of mail.

    $100 will get you a couple of years.

    It's not that expensive if you want to hook up with some girls.

  8. #4460
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Ima hook you up this ONE TIME.

    Go to. www.25forHXpoints.com. Go to that site and you can see her personal email and her REAL cell number. I just communicated with her and she doing a 1/2 sale on EVERYTHING. You have to print a coupon though but you can use it up to 5 times.

    Get on it.
    Damnnn we got a funny guy here woah.

  9. #4459

    Ok so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Oh my bad nah I don't have access to message anyone on hx lmao, I just use it to view profiles.
    Ima hook you up this ONE TIME.

    Go to. www.25forHXpoints.com. Go to that site and you can see her personal email and her REAL cell number. I just communicated with her and she doing a 1/2 sale on EVERYTHING. You have to print a coupon though but you can use it up to 5 times.

    Get on it.

  10. #4458
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see a response to my question if you tried PMing her on HX. Care to share??
    Oh my bad nah tbh I actually don't have access to message anyone on hx lmao, I just use it to view profiles. i think it's a waste since you gotta keep paying to "earn" mails

  11. #4457

    Corey Bella still BBFS?

    Curious if anyone knows. I didn't want to just go and ask before seeing her.

  12. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Idc that sounds great (: how tf did you get a response or get contact with her haha?
    I didn't see a response to my question if you tried PMing her on HX. Care to share??

  13. #4455
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Idc that sounds great (: how tf did you get a response or get contact with her haha?
    Just caught her at a good time I guess. But when I saw her I just couldn't at all. She looks like the exorcist girl from the old movie, seriously LOL. She had little twitches and weird tendencies. Idk how anyone could do it.

    If she looked like the filtered photos then maybe but she just looked horrible. Hope she gets help.

  14. #4454
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeHive5  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you really want to see her.

    Met her last week and turned right away out the door. Does not look like the photos really, just looks like an addict. Her face was all boney and teeth was looking horrible. And was just tweeking. It was sad. I couldn't do it. I almost felt bad and wanted to help her out. But just couldn't and went away.

    Maybe she could've looked good before or just had really edited filtered photos. I don't think I could've gotten hard.
    Idc that sounds great (: how tf did you get a response or get contact with her haha?

  15. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by Atdistributor  [View Original Post]
    How do you get a hold of NolimitLucy. I've PM her on HX. Doesn't seem like she's active on there.
    Let me guess your a lvl 0 or 1 with minimum networks?

    She is on a lot and very active.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape