Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 9711
-
01-15-23 11:40 #8601Senior Member

Posts: 256Annie
I sent 3 texts and called 3 times leaving messages. No response on any.
Originally Posted by ShunkLeesh
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 10:12 #8600Senior Member

Posts: 746Need to branch out.
The last couple times I have seen Kgirls, I haven't felt that turned on for some reason. Even when seeing ATFs that I am extremely attracted to. I saw Jazmin recently, for example. I kept losing my boner a little bit, even as she was sucking my cock and looking up at me. I was confused. She was confused. And no, I am not old enough to need blue pills. I think maybe the Kgirl thing is getting old and boring for me. I might see Filipina Leah Mai again next. She was a nice change. That GND vibe and the ultra sloppy BJ with gagging and COF gets me hard just thinking about it. If anyone knows any other non kgirl or indy Asians they can recommend, I would appreciate it. If I can return the favor in any way, I will. PM is open now.
-
01-13-23 21:18 #8599Senior Member

Posts: 344You're inbox is full, can't send you PM.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 10:07 #8598Senior Member

Posts: 61Annie
She's not returning texts.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 21:40 #8597Senior Member

Posts: 7266TOFFT and report back.
Originally Posted by Marcath
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 11:55 #8596Regular Member

Posts: 23Back in Korea
Heard from a guy that knows a guy that was dating her for a minute. She's back in Korea.
Originally Posted by Tnt6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 17:22 #8595Senior Member

Posts: 530Mijoo
Looks like she travels and was last in DC or Georgia area. She has lots of reviews and seems like she is older than what's presented and loose.
Originally Posted by Micca112
[View Original Post]
Overall, her reviews are average. If anyone has seen her recently, please share your experience, looks, body, tightness, etc.
-
01-09-23 14:16 #8594Senior Member

Posts: 133CGLA Mijoo.
Saw this girl recently at CGLA https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mijoo.
Pics of her look hot. Anyone got any info on her at all?
-
01-08-23 18:54 #8593Senior Member

Posts: 48I need your advise. Who has a better ass / body Ari / Eileen or Stacy? I have been with Stacy, never with Ari.
-
01-08-23 13:56 #8592Senior Member

Posts: 746Still with Min's booker (I think).
Yeah Yoco is still listed alongside Miko on the LA Fantasy site and her light has been on. That booker is pretty diligent and I would think Yoco would be off the site if she was not still being booked there.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 12:16 #8591Senior Member

Posts: 256Annie
Anyone paid a visit to Annie? Curious what 'extras' are available. She lists in LA but her number is 818.
https://tryst.link/massage/anniethailandgirl
-
01-08-23 12:13 #8590Senior Member

Posts: 256Annie Anyone
Anyone paid a visit to Annie?
Curious what 'extras' are available.
https://tryst.link/massage/anniethailandgirl
-
01-08-23 11:52 #8589Senior Member

Posts: 250I liked Min booker. Very professional, fast and not stacking appointments. The opposite to moody Tom.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 08:58 #8588Banned Member

Posts: 1258Their website is still up lafantasy. Live. For more pics.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 04:51 #8587Senior Member

Posts: 117Lol
I've had background checks requested from at least 2 girls who had clients with stalker tendencies. Basically as trusted otc friend, data analyst, etc.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
One of the reasons I tell people on other boards not to get attached. Then when I find out who these types are, I'm less and less surprised. Like hapa said, always keep your cards close.












Reply With Quote




