Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 648 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8571
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    This is news to me, and I know her very well. I have been lying in bed with her for hours on end before and watched her screen a ton of customers herself (and no, I am not the follow monger referred to in the OP). She literally only asks for age and race, and if you're not black, and don't come off as a creep or douche, she will take your money. At least that's how it was before. However, I have been suspecting that she has a monger BF who is about to retire her. It is probably him, and he's probably jealous. Due to that possibility, tread carefully for sure.
    There are certain things that Kgirls like her will open up to get your affection and attention to wine and dine her!

    But, they won't tell ya specific things related to this lifestyle and the business side.

    She also has a past that I know of and a background since I know her real name. She has a few Kgirls that she is enemies with that I know personally who are no longer in the biz or utr when they need money. They spilled the beans to me about her past and etc.

    Yes, she has a monger bf but she won't acknowledge it.

    Plus, she doesn't really understand English very well just conversational stuff.

  2. #8570

    News to me

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She has a fellow monger that helps her screen be very wary if you decide to send over personal info!
    This is news to me, and I know her very well. I have been lying in bed with her for hours on end before and watched her screen a ton of customers herself (and no, I am not the follow monger referred to in the OP). She literally only asks for age and race, and if you're not black, and don't come off as a creep or douche, she will take your money. At least that's how it was before. However, I have been suspecting that she has a monger BF who is about to retire her. It is probably him, and he's probably jealous. Due to that possibility, tread carefully for sure.

  3. #8569

    Stella and MSOG

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggininder  [View Original Post]
    She is an old school legend. So, yes, MSOG is included like the old fashioned way.

    But, if you let her take control for her complete routine and unless you can finish 2 shots in 30 minutes, I don't think you can get the mission of 2 shots completed.
    Yes. She did ask if I wanted the second shot during our session but I am a one shot guy... lol!

  4. #8568

    Stella and MSOG

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggininder  [View Original Post]
    She is an old school legend. So, yes, MSOG is included like the old fashioned way.

    But, if you let her take control for her complete routine and unless you can finish 2 shots in 30 minutes, I don't think you can get the mission of 2 shots completed.
    I'm curious if at the 40 minute mark, if its' too late to ask or initial round 2? Someone like Yoco or Pepsi will initiate asap after 1st round.

  5. #8567
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    More power to these women for being independent. Seriously, good for those who do.

    However, this one is a little too independent as her website reads as if a woman made it and only women will read it.
    She has a fellow monger that helps her screen be very wary if you decide to send over personal info!

  6. #8566
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Stella T is 100% independent. So, I don't think her prices will really affect the greater market. She was already charging 450-500 before this recent hike. She's has regulars all over the country, most of whom are filthy rich simps who dgaf about the price. That's why she's rarely mentioned on these boards. Also, prepare for the possibility of getting blacklisted for questioning her rate. She has severe GPS.
    More power to these women for being independent. Seriously, good for those who do.

    However, this one is a little too independent as her website reads as if a woman made it and only women will read it.

  7. #8565
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraZebra  [View Original Post]
    If I were to specifically want MSOG I'd see providers like Yoco and Mini who are pretty determined to make you pop multiple times and for no upcharge.
    Sometimes I do this.

    Go to youtube.

    Type in "The cow's name is Norman".

    Watch the scene from City Slickers II where Jon Lovitz talks about how he tries to be helpful with the chores.

    That's exactly how my second pops go.

  8. #8564
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Stella lately and for 1 hour, are you guys ALL getting MSOG?

    At 380 MSOG should be required, but, most kgirls don't offer it.

    Booker said we need to ASK when we enter for MSOG; is that the norm.

    I've been used to providers initiating 2nd round but these days Kgirls are not.

    Let me know your experience with Stella and other reputable Kgirls exp like cami cari lyn flynn jazmin elle, etc.
    She is an old school legend. So, yes, MSOG is included like the old fashioned way.

    But, if you let her take control for her complete routine and unless you can finish 2 shots in 30 minutes, I don't think you can get the mission of 2 shots completed.

  9. #8563
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    Its probably YMMV no? If you are a repeat and have a repoire (and time permitting) I"m would assume most / many would allow. If you are new. Probably not unless you are a magic lover. And even though I'm sure we all assume that we are. This is their job and they do it all day. You would really have to be something amazing for them to truly want to squeeze in another round in with you. Haha.

    Usually I make a pretty quick (and accurate) judgement almost immediately and decide to pay the MSOG or not. I like to pay immediately upon entering. Just get the awkwardness out of the way. Its business; we are not lovers. Also my experience is that when you prepay and don't MSOG most proactively offer the money back.
    Agree, I think it boils down to using your best judgement. If you nutted quickly the first round and theres still 25 minutes left on the clock, the provider will be more enthusiastic about going for a second round as opposed to if your first pop took forever.

    Also, whoops, I made a typo earlier, I usually only book 1 hr sessions only, and only have enough for 1 pop. Usually the second one is not as stimulating as the first one either so I try to make the first and only one last a little longer and I usually nut around the 40 or 45 min mark.

    If I were to specifically want MSOG I'd see providers like Yoco and Mini who are pretty determined to make you pop multiple times and for no upcharge.

  10. #8562

    Msog

    Its probably YMMV no? If you are a repeat and have a repoire (and time permitting) I"m would assume most / many would allow. If you are new. Probably not unless you are a magic lover. And even though I'm sure we all assume that we are. This is their job and they do it all day. You would really have to be something amazing for them to truly want to squeeze in another round in with you. Haha.

    Usually I make a pretty quick (and accurate) judgement almost immediately and decide to pay the MSOG or not. I like to pay immediately upon entering. Just get the awkwardness out of the way. Its business; we are not lovers. Also my experience is that when you prepay and don't MSOG most proactively offer the money back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking about Kgirls that DON'T Charge for MSOG like Amber Stella Elle Lyn, etc.

  11. #8561

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetMando  [View Original Post]
    Seems like most of them ask for $ for MSOG. So I include that in. And after massage we get the second round going.

    I've had a few situations where I ask and it's usually not an issue.

    Whats been your experience.
    I'm talking about Kgirls that DON'T Charge for MSOG like Amber Stella Elle Lyn, etc.

  12. #8560
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 271

    I pay the charge

    Seems like most of them ask for $ for MSOG. So I include that in. And after massage we get the second round going.

    I've had a few situations where I ask and it's usually not an issue.

    Whats been your experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    So, do you ask for MSOG at the start or do you initiate 2 nds or does stella or other kgirls initiate it??

    Usually they will give you massage after 1st round and time is up.

    Should I decline massage? Is that their trick?

  13. #8559
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Stella lately and for 1 hour, are you guys ALL getting MSOG?

    At 380 MSOG should be required, but, most kgirls don't offer it.

    Booker said we need to ASK when we enter for MSOG; is that the norm.

    I've been used to providers initiating 2nd round but these days Kgirls are not.

    Let me know your experience with Stella and other reputable Kgirls exp like cami cari lyn flynn jazmin elle, etc.
    Last time I saw Stella was 12/16 on her first day back. I never do MSOG with her or any provider for that matter because I'm mostly a 1 shot guy. One time I nutted way too quick with Stella and she spent the next 15 min trying to get me hard again while she masturbated herself and let me FIV. I usually don't have time to do msog in a 2 hr session and if I do, the second round is not as arousing as the first one anyway.

  14. #8558

    Stella MSOG

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetMando  [View Original Post]
    I always go for msog.
    So, do you ask for MSOG at the start or do you initiate 2 nds or does stella or other kgirls initiate it??

    Usually they will give you massage after 1st round and time is up.

    Should I decline massage? Is that their trick?

  15. #8557
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 271

    Always

    I always go for msog.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Stella lately and for 1 hour, are you guys ALL getting MSOG?

    At 380 MSOG should be required, but, most kgirls don't offer it.

    Booker said we need to ASK when we enter for MSOG; is that the norm.

    I've been used to providers initiating 2nd round but these days Kgirls are not.

    Let me know your experience with Stella and other reputable Kgirls exp like cami cari lyn flynn jazmin elle, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape