Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 648 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8586
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix06  [View Original Post]
    1. Some of us just don't care, in the same way that some guys absolutely care.

    2. Having maybe cared at one time, but having gotten burned in a relationship with somewhat the opposite of your average prostitute, they start to question if their judgment about what makes someone good or bad to be in a relationship with.

    3. It's a little hard to judge someone as being a **** when you're participating in the same activity that would label her a ****.
    I mean. There are some that marry porn star too. Whatever floats one's boat.

  2. #8585
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    I've asked this before but never got an answer. Is there a reason why people are getting married to or getting into a serious relationship with a known prostitute and be okay with it?
    1. Some of us just don't care, in the same way that some guys absolutely care.

    2. Having maybe cared at one time, but having gotten burned in a relationship with somewhat the opposite of your average prostitute, they start to question if their judgment about what makes someone good or bad to be in a relationship with.

    3. It's a little hard to judge someone as being a **** when you're participating in the same activity that would label her a ****.

  3. #8584

    Rose. CAKD

    Booker offered me a new member of the roster. Landed a few days ago.

    L - 8. 5 Thin body. Large B. C cups. Small round butt. Not huge but not flat. Surprisingly nice.

    A. Great attitude even with a limited vocabulary. Aims to please and skillful at that.

    S 9 - BJ skills above avg. With gagging. Felt real nice. Teabagging specialist. Her box is special. Real tight, like real tight. Squeezed every last drop out of me.

    E 320 hr +40 msog.

    Are yes for that box.

  4. #8583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Correction again

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    Just an update to the effect that both Yoco and Miko are no longer being booked by Min's booker. They now join the "flowers" of Booker Gray aka Tom.

    Https: booker gray.com.
    Computer keeps interjecting a space in the website for Booker Gray. One more try: https://bookergray.com.

  5. #8582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Correction to website

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    Just an update to the effect that both Yoco and Miko are no longer being booked by Min's booker. They now join the "flowers" of Booker Gray aka Tom.

    Https: booker gray.com.
    Website for Yoco and Mike is: https://bookergray.com.

  6. #8581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Yoco and Miko

    Just an update to the effect that both Yoco and Miko are no longer being booked by Min's booker. They now join the "flowers" of Booker Gray aka Tom.

    Https: booker gray.com.

  7. #8580
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    Honestly it's whatever floats your boat and something of convenience for both individuals. The ho gets security and residency and the guy fulfills his perversion. Lets face it the majority of us aren't going to marry a ho but we always reminisce about the ones that got off the market because she hooked up with some guy. Prime example is rozel and Audrey is another freaky ho that will be missed.
    All types. I was out and about recently and a semi hot young, 20's, girl was with an older out of shape gentleman with an expensive camera. The girl started taking selfies and the guy was trying to get pictures of her. She was so uninterested in him, but they were a couple, and I kind of felt sorry for them both. She didn't even try to selfie them both in a picture. Money, age, and beauty make an interesting arrangement.

    I know women who are constantly getting proposed to. Guys sending their pictures like theirin a regular relationship. Money, gifts, etc. And I think guys become really nice and friendly to younger ladies and genuinely like giving even when they know its an illusion. Women will eventually want to tap out of the profession and can choose from a few Mr. Rights, or they age out with their cats and dogs for companionship. On the other hand I know more than a handful that live the dream life of raising a family with their lover, own bars in Hawaii kind of stuff, and have some eggs frozen ready to go as their youth escapes.

    It is a beautiful symphony.

  8. #8579
    Honestly it's whatever floats your boat and something of convenience for both individuals. The ho gets security and residency and the guy fulfills his perversion. Lets face it the majority of us aren't going to marry a ho but we always reminisce about the ones that got off the market because she hooked up with some guy. Prime example is rozel and Audrey is another freaky ho that will be missed.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    What's worse. Marrying a prostitute or marrying a monger who pays to fuck everyone except his own wife / gf?

  9. #8578
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #8577
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    What's worse. Marrying a prostitute or marrying a monger who pays to fuck everyone except his own wife / gf?
    Is it that bad in the US that these people choose these types as viable partners? When I want something serious, I'd go with a normal girl who had normal relationships. I don't know if this is the right analogy, but you know how those rental cars are used and abused and are for sale? Well, instead of being discounted for being in that condition, these guys pay sticker and plus more to have them around. Maybe they're just desperate and the dating climate sucks for the average joe to go this route. I rather just seek for greener pastures elsewhere if possible.

    In a more sane world, guys would just use these to get their rocks off when their wife / gf is being a pain in the ass or they want variety. I believe in Asia it's part of normal life for a straight guy. I kinda noticed with people I know that I still or used to talk to here in the US that none of them aren't into boning hoes. In most cases, their gf / wife is average to sub average and I wouldn't want to bone them with their dicks. These guys get brainwashed into thinking that it's morally wrong due to the Christian morality that they aren't even aware of. Its this or the "STD scare" that everyone single girl is a walking biological bomb. I remember this one time ages ago during my very early hobby years I took a friend I no longer talk to a Korean agency. He saw one and I saw one at the same time. Though it took alot of effort just to get him to go. He did the deed CFS and post session he was so paranoid about having something he still got checked. Of course it was negative and before the whole BB thing we got now. Some guys just aren't meant for this lifestyle but that guy was a massive pussy and I don't talk to him anymore.

    As with any vice, it's okay in moderation as long as it doesn't take over and ruin your life.

  11. #8576
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    I've asked this before but never got an answer. Is there a reason why people are getting married to or getting into a serious relationship with a known prostitute and be okay with it?
    How many Kgirls are married just in LA / OC? I know at least 3. All 3 guys know about girl's past.

    One has 8 month baby. Seems happy so far I'm sure there are many more.

  12. #8575
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    I've asked this before but never got an answer. Is there a reason why people are getting married to or getting into a serious relationship with a known prostitute and be okay with it?
    What's worse. Marrying a prostitute or marrying a monger who pays to fuck everyone except his own wife / gf?

  13. #8574

    No idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    I've asked this before but never got an answer. Is there a reason why people are getting married to or getting into a serious relationship with a known prostitute and be okay with it?
    I have no reason for you because I wouldn't marry a prostitute in a million years.

  14. #8573

    Past.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    There are certain things that Kgirls like her will open up to get your affection and attention to wine and dine her!

    But, they won't tell ya specific things related to this lifestyle and the business side.

    She also has a past that I know of and a background since I know her real name. She has a few Kgirls that she is enemies with that I know personally who are no longer in the biz or utr when they need money. They spilled the beans to me about her past and etc.

    Yes, she has a monger bf but she won't acknowledge it.

    Plus, she doesn't really understand English very well just conversational stuff.
    Yeah. She's told me her real name. I know a bit about her past. There's some shadiness I know about, but mostly with money. Man, I'd love to know more, but your inbox has been full for eons LOL.

    She speaks good English but her reading and writing are atrocious.

  15. #8572
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    This is news to me, and I know her very well. I have been lying in bed with her for hours on end before and watched her screen a ton of customers herself (and no, I am not the follow monger referred to in the OP). She literally only asks for age and race, and if you're not black, and don't come off as a creep or douche, she will take your money. At least that's how it was before. However, I have been suspecting that she has a monger BF who is about to retire her. It is probably him, and he's probably jealous. Due to that possibility, tread carefully for sure.
    I've asked this before but never got an answer. Is there a reason why people are getting married to or getting into a serious relationship with a known prostitute and be okay with it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape