Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 648 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8601

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShunkLeesh  [View Original Post]
    She's not returning texts.
    I sent 3 texts and called 3 times leaving messages. No response on any.

  2. #8600

    Need to branch out.

    The last couple times I have seen Kgirls, I haven't felt that turned on for some reason. Even when seeing ATFs that I am extremely attracted to. I saw Jazmin recently, for example. I kept losing my boner a little bit, even as she was sucking my cock and looking up at me. I was confused. She was confused. And no, I am not old enough to need blue pills. I think maybe the Kgirl thing is getting old and boring for me. I might see Filipina Leah Mai again next. She was a nice change. That GND vibe and the ultra sloppy BJ with gagging and COF gets me hard just thinking about it. If anyone knows any other non kgirl or indy Asians they can recommend, I would appreciate it. If I can return the favor in any way, I will. PM is open now.

  3. #8599
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Yoco is still listed alongside Miko on the LA Fantasy site and her light has been on. That booker is pretty diligent and I would think Yoco would be off the site if she was not still being booked there.
    You're inbox is full, can't send you PM.

  4. #8598

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    TOFFT and report back.
    She's not returning texts.

  5. #8597
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcath  [View Original Post]
    Anyone paid a visit to Annie? Curious what 'extras' are available. She lists in LA but her number is 818.

    https://tryst.link/massage/anniethailandgirl
    TOFFT and report back.

  6. #8596

    Back in Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnt6969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she is working? TIA.
    Heard from a guy that knows a guy that was dating her for a minute. She's back in Korea.

  7. #8595

    Mijoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Micca112  [View Original Post]
    CGLA Mijoo.

    Saw this girl recently at CGLA https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mijoo.

    Pics of her look hot. Anyone got any info on her at all?
    Looks like she travels and was last in DC or Georgia area. She has lots of reviews and seems like she is older than what's presented and loose.

    Overall, her reviews are average. If anyone has seen her recently, please share your experience, looks, body, tightness, etc.

  8. #8594
    CGLA Mijoo.

    Saw this girl recently at CGLA https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mijoo.

    Pics of her look hot. Anyone got any info on her at all?

  9. #8593
    I need your advise. Who has a better ass / body Ari / Eileen or Stacy? I have been with Stacy, never with Ari.

  10. #8592

    Still with Min's booker (I think).

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Their website is still up lafantasy. Live. For more pics.
    Yeah Yoco is still listed alongside Miko on the LA Fantasy site and her light has been on. That booker is pretty diligent and I would think Yoco would be off the site if she was not still being booked there.

  11. #8591

    Annie

    Anyone paid a visit to Annie? Curious what 'extras' are available. She lists in LA but her number is 818.

    https://tryst.link/massage/anniethailandgirl

  12. #8590

    Annie Anyone

    Anyone paid a visit to Annie?

    Curious what 'extras' are available.

    https://tryst.link/massage/anniethailandgirl

  13. #8589
    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    Just an update to the effect that both Yoco and Miko are no longer being booked by Min's booker. They now join the "flowers" of Booker Gray aka Tom.

    Https: booker gray.com.
    I liked Min booker. Very professional, fast and not stacking appointments. The opposite to moody Tom.

  14. #8588
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    Just an update to the effect that both Yoco and Miko are no longer being booked by Min's booker. They now join the "flowers" of Booker Gray aka Tom.

    Https: booker gray.com.
    Their website is still up lafantasy. Live. For more pics.

  15. #8587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She has a fellow monger that helps her screen be very wary if you decide to send over personal info!
    I've had background checks requested from at least 2 girls who had clients with stalker tendencies. Basically as trusted otc friend, data analyst, etc.

    One of the reasons I tell people on other boards not to get attached. Then when I find out who these types are, I'm less and less surprised. Like hapa said, always keep your cards close.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape