Thread: HX experiences in the Evil Empire
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 134
-
04-10-23 10:28 #89Regular Member

Posts: 24I do not think we are talking about the same Xoxolexy? The gal I have been seeing is definitely not in rehab!
Originally Posted by Munny169
[View Original Post]
Let me ask you this if I PM you will you return my PM's?
-
04-09-23 16:14 #88Regular Member

Posts: 16Xoxolexy
She told me that she was in rehab over two weeks ago?
Originally Posted by IEdog
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 09:18 #87Regular Member

Posts: 24I saw her two weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Munny169
[View Original Post]
What about you when did you last see her?
-
04-08-23 18:08 #86Regular Member

Posts: 16Xoxolexy
When did you last see her?
Originally Posted by IEdog
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 20:41 #85Regular Member

Posts: 24Are you still seeing her presently?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
I saw her recently, had some trouble in penetration, have you had the same experience?
-
04-06-23 10:57 #84Regular Member

Posts: 24Hey EmcSquared Can you Pm me? Have some questions?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 12:26 #83Regular Member

Posts: 16XoxoLexy
Its a really old photo, she has not ***** any panties in over two years so maybe just saw her once along time ago.
Originally Posted by IEdog
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 20:26 #82Regular Member

Posts: 24I am confused.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
Is the picture in your post XoxoLexy if so she look thinner than I remender.
-
01-14-23 11:31 #81Senior Member

Posts: 700Link?
They have links for contacts?
Originally Posted by OgFish2424
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 20:27 #80Regular Member

Posts: 2GucciChanel & Nativedoll26
I met up with both of these ladies on separate occasions. I met Gucci first last October and Native a few days ago. I was surprised that I was driving to the same location. Come to find out, they're roommates LOL.
Gucci: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body. CBJ, CFS. Dosen't like her hair touched during the BJ. Overall 8/10. Paid $150.
Native: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body, shorty. CBJ, CFS, Greek. Give her a heads up if you're going Greek, let just say it didn't end well. Overall 5/10. Paid $150 + $40 (for Greek).
-
01-04-23 23:47 #79Regular Member

Posts: 6Seen her over 30 times all in all and at least half of those were cip. She disappeared though, her BBBJ skills were epic.
Originally Posted by Munny169
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 17:54 #78Regular Member

Posts: 16Xoxolexy
How many times did you see her and were all BBFSCIP? How much did she charge?
Originally Posted by Mookie1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 14:16 #77Regular Member

Posts: 6I was the other guy she was seeing LOL. Used to link a couple times a week but haven't seen her in some time. Tight little thing for sure but her cleanliness and DFK skill need some work.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 09:18 #76Senior Member

Posts: 181Lovely_Lena
I saw Lena in SD last week. Here's my review:
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
L:7, Lena is half Latina. She is 5. 5 ish, very cute and has a slender body and a great ass!
A:8, Lena is sweet and was very accommodating with my requests. I'm an anal devotee and she provides without restriction.
S:9, Lena is very responsive to DATY, of which I spent 8-10 minutes enjoying. After a large, shuddering orgasm, I mounted her mish. Wow she was tight and responsive. Lots of kissing and moaning. We started anal mish, again quite vocal and orgasmic. We switched to doggy. I got great penetration with this position. Then onto the jockey position with her prone and legs together. I finished this great session with Lena sucking my load out! It was great!
E:8, $200/30 + $100 for anal.
Repeat:9 , yes whenever she's in SD.
-
12-09-22 13:17 #75Regular Member

Posts: 16XoxoLexy
How much does she charge you?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




