Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 736 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6608

    Yo we don't like it either

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying that for years, everyone (hookers and strippers) tries to look like a Kardashian. There is nothing that turns me off more than that "ambiguous race" look. I love black women that look like black women and white women that look like white women and Latinas that look Latina (sorry not attracted to Asians). I have zero interest in a woman that looks like a fucking Disney cartoon character of undetermined race to appeal to a mass audience of woke people. It seems like that's the look many of the girls are looking for. Fuck, I'll take a black woman with a huge afro, white chick that acts like a country girl and fucking Charo over that shit any day.
    Yea I'm one of these so called "woke" people and we hate that shit too. It looks fake and terrible. Maybe this is what brings us all together.

  2. #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    At this point, 3 quarters of them all look the same: ridiculously fake eyelashes, overly tanned trying to go for that ambiguously black look, and stupid 3 inch fake nails.
    I've been saying that for years, everyone (hookers and strippers) tries to look like a Kardashian. There is nothing that turns me off more than that "ambiguous race" look. I love black women that look like black women and white women that look like white women and Latinas that look Latina (sorry not attracted to Asians). I have zero interest in a woman that looks like a fucking Disney cartoon character of undetermined race to appeal to a mass audience of woke people. It seems like that's the look many of the girls are looking for. Fuck, I'll take a black woman with a huge afro, white chick that acts like a country girl and fucking Charo over that shit any day.

  3. #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by BillClinton69  [View Original Post]
    We've got a Newb on the other board, it appears. Anyone seen her? I swear to god she looks familiar. Possible alt handle? Anyone recognize or have any intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128068%3B
    At this point, 3 quarters of them all look the same: ridiculously fake eyelashes, overly tanned trying to go for that ambiguously black look, and stupid 3 inch fake nails.

  4. #6605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    FBSM Danielle.

    Great teasing massage.

    The reports about her being very into oral are true.

    Kisses everywhere, finger sucking and rimming.

    Bare camel slides and BBBJCIM.

  5. #6604

    Ryan Lux

    We've got a Newb on the other board, it appears. Anyone seen her? I swear to god she looks familiar. Possible alt handle? Anyone recognize or have any intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128068%3B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7FD12467-1CC0-49AF-BD30-BFA2F30E532B.jpg‎  

  6. #6603

    Kassie

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Didn't Kassiedior have a toatoo on her chest?
    Definitely not Kassie. I have been in contact with her recently. She's retired and not in the area.

  7. #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Didn't Kassiedior have a toatoo on her chest?
    Definitely not Kassie. I have been in contact with her recently. She is retired and not in the area.

  8. #6601
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRedemption4  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kassiedior has returned under the TNA handle DaiseyLane, and stopped using her last, still active, profile TiffanyTaylor. Thank god I've been hoping she would come back to us, looks like she is in Bellevue currently.

    Her description in her profile, the guy reviewing / vouching her, the are of operation, the recent date of account creation, and mostly the pictures all tell me this is our Kassie <3<3.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?583046-DaiseyLane
    Didn't Kassiedior have a toatoo on her chest?

  9. #6600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRedemption4  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kassiedior has returned under the TNA handle DaiseyLane, and stopped using her last, still active, profile TiffanyTaylor. Thank god I've been hoping she would come back to us, looks like she is in Bellevue currently.

    Her description in her profile, the guy reviewing / vouching her, the are of operation, the recent date of account creation, and mostly the pictures all tell me this is our Kassie <3<3.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?583046-DaiseyLane
    Safety girl bummer, I like her body type.

  10. #6599
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1979  [View Original Post]
    She had hinted at retirement. I was just thinking about her yesterday. What a fun fuck! For a safety girl, she really brought it. She could teach a class on attitude, enthusiasm, and passion to a lot of girls in the biz.
    Looks like Kassiedior has returned under the TNA handle DaiseyLane, and stopped using her last, still active, profile TiffanyTaylor. Thank god I've been hoping she would come back to us, looks like she is in Bellevue currently.

    Her description in her profile, the guy reviewing / vouching her, the are of operation, the recent date of account creation, and mostly the pictures all tell me this is our Kassie <3<3.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?583046-DaiseyLane

  11. #6598

    Browns point

    Any info on Lolabankz from browns point? Pics look good. Has anyone seen her.

  12. #6597
    The CT girls are all hit or miss from my experience. They're extremely high volume and each seem to do their own thing with services such as hidden upcharges. I've heard some are worth it over others but wish they had more consistency as I've had really poor sessions too. CaseyTyler herself is a bombshell and one of the better ones in giving a good GFE, so worth seeing at least once.

  13. #6596
    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back. Definitely not a trans, and I think I would know after having spent time with the infamous Celine (god, getting flashbacks). She was a little meatier than the pictures, but maybe like Chinese or vietnamese american. Face and body would rate like a 7 and 7. She kind of just laid there though. Not the best service.
    Any advice on what you missed (pics, situation, etc) or didn't notice but should have with the Celine thing? The lack of disclosure by them is not cool.

  14. #6595
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this new CT girl? She looks amazing but Asian providers always make me wonder about the trans thing after what I've read on these boards.
    Saw her a while back. Definitely not a trans, and I think I would know after having spent time with the infamous Celine (god, getting flashbacks). She was a little meatier than the pictures, but maybe like Chinese or vietnamese american. Face and body would rate like a 7 and 7. She kind of just laid there though. Not the best service.

  15. #6594

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Any word on her? 150/ hr seems almost TGTBT these days.
    Link leads to dead end. What is her name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape