Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 11026
-
01-13-23 17:11 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 59I love the real talk here, I can only imagine the responses this would get on TNA.
Hooker1: You should consider yourself LUCKY any of us would even fuck you for $450 an hour.
Hooker2: OMG yah gurl I love you!
Hooker3: yeah Hooker1 men like that are pieces of garbage, just get that coin girl. Yall beautiful AF.
Simp1: Real men don't see race or color, I for one am amazed at our priviledge here on this forum. So many beautiful women, if I may be so obliged to pay these maiden for just a chance to sniff their wet farts.
Simp2: Yeah Hooker2, Hooker1 is absolutely stunning! The OP prob has a small D that is why he's so sensitive LOL.
I have their defense mechanism down to a science.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 16:30 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 201Anyone seen her and know what kind of service she provides?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246835-KiekieVonC
-
01-13-23 07:08 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 617KandiPleasures.
Apparently that rate maybe for just 30 m, depending how she likes you?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....7%3B-Stop-Here!26%23129397%3 B-SUPER-SPECIALS-FOR-TONIGHT!-TEXT-FOR-DETAILS!26%23128149%3 B-Well-Reviewed-and-Established-%26%23128149%3 B-Far-from-the-usual!26%23128149%3 B-Blue-Eyed-Blonde.
Originally Posted by DanteDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 23:59 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 271Yo we don't like it either
Yea I'm one of these so called "woke" people and we hate that shit too. It looks fake and terrible. Maybe this is what brings us all together.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 22:48 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 1544I've been saying that for years, everyone (hookers and strippers) tries to look like a Kardashian. There is nothing that turns me off more than that "ambiguous race" look. I love black women that look like black women and white women that look like white women and Latinas that look Latina (sorry not attracted to Asians). I have zero interest in a woman that looks like a fucking Disney cartoon character of undetermined race to appeal to a mass audience of woke people. It seems like that's the look many of the girls are looking for. Fuck, I'll take a black woman with a huge afro, white chick that acts like a country girl and fucking Charo over that shit any day.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 21:42 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 353At this point, 3 quarters of them all look the same: ridiculously fake eyelashes, overly tanned trying to go for that ambiguously black look, and stupid 3 inch fake nails.
Originally Posted by BillClinton69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 21:12 #6595Senior Member

Posts: 268FBSM Danielle.
Great teasing massage.
The reports about her being very into oral are true.
Kisses everywhere, finger sucking and rimming.
Bare camel slides and BBBJCIM.
-
01-12-23 18:07 #6594Regular Member

Posts: 22Ryan Lux
We've got a Newb on the other board, it appears. Anyone seen her? I swear to god she looks familiar. Possible alt handle? Anyone recognize or have any intel?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128068%3B
-
01-12-23 14:46 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 27Kassie
Definitely not Kassie. I have been in contact with her recently. She's retired and not in the area.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 14:44 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 27Definitely not Kassie. I have been in contact with her recently. She is retired and not in the area.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 13:46 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 340Didn't Kassiedior have a toatoo on her chest?
Originally Posted by RedRedemption4
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 11:46 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 2937Safety girl bummer, I like her body type.
Originally Posted by RedRedemption4
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 23:03 #6589Regular Member

Posts: 2Looks like Kassiedior has returned under the TNA handle DaiseyLane, and stopped using her last, still active, profile TiffanyTaylor. Thank god I've been hoping she would come back to us, looks like she is in Bellevue currently.
Originally Posted by Blazer1979
[View Original Post]
Her description in her profile, the guy reviewing / vouching her, the are of operation, the recent date of account creation, and mostly the pictures all tell me this is our Kassie <3<3.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?583046-DaiseyLane
-
01-10-23 15:13 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 52Browns point
Any info on Lolabankz from browns point? Pics look good. Has anyone seen her.
-
01-10-23 04:16 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 671The CT girls are all hit or miss from my experience. They're extremely high volume and each seem to do their own thing with services such as hidden upcharges. I've heard some are worth it over others but wish they had more consistency as I've had really poor sessions too. CaseyTyler herself is a bombshell and one of the better ones in giving a good GFE, so worth seeing at least once.









Reply With Quote






