Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 11026
-
01-09-23 22:37 #6586Regular Member

Posts: 15Any advice on what you missed (pics, situation, etc) or didn't notice but should have with the Celine thing? The lack of disclosure by them is not cool.
Originally Posted by DRock120
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 21:20 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 160Saw her a while back. Definitely not a trans, and I think I would know after having spent time with the infamous Celine (god, getting flashbacks). She was a little meatier than the pictures, but maybe like Chinese or vietnamese american. Face and body would rate like a 7 and 7. She kind of just laid there though. Not the best service.
Originally Posted by Rockets1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 21:03 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 69Link
Link leads to dead end. What is her name?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 20:51 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 2937That thread is gone!
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 18:46 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 617Bump. Any word on her? 150/ hr seems almost TGTBT these days.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 17:43 #6581Regular Member

Posts: 15Clarissa Cates
Has anyone seen this new CT girl? She looks amazing but Asian providers always make me wonder about the trans thing after what I've read on these boards.
-
01-08-23 12:05 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 293Kristy
Sorry to hear. 5 years ago she gave me the best BBBJCIM I've ever had, and I've had a few, LOL! Exquisitely performed, long drawn out finish, wow!
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 11:58 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 293Drive to a cop shop.
Then start honking your horn. She probably has a warrant. Worked for me. If the cops ask you, tell them she jumped into your car at a light.
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 09:36 #6578Banned Member

Posts: 510This is why I don't see the same girl more then once unless they are on AA and I pick them up again. A lot of these girls have serious issues, and if you see them multiple times they will know what you are about and feel comfortable to treat you a certain way and / or let there true colors shine. Just based off her photos alone I never would have seen her because you can't see shit LOL. I have been fortunate enough to only have a couple minor problems during some dates. One was a chic who was pretty high on meth I suspect and kind of belligerent. The other was also on drugs and was super emotional. Had I seen either of these girls enough times the shit really would have hit the fan. I just won't take a chance and I only see the same girl once no matter how good she is.
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 02:03 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 697RE: Kellee
I should have, absolutely. The minute she was not her usual self on the way over to the motel I should have started planning my escape. When she came back and got in and told me that she wasn't going to perform as usual but still expected to be paid, that's when I knew I'd fucked-up and had a potential serious problem. She wouldn't get out. What does one do in that situation? I was tempted to stop in a vacant lot and pull her the fuck out of the car, but that could go wrong for a variety of reasons. I'm not willing to go to jail over what seemed to be some crackhead in the throes of a deep jones. I think a lot of these girls have experience with guys who really will take action because they're not afraid to go to jail. Pimps, drug dealers, gang-bangers, who knows who else, and they can size most of us up pretty quickly and know who will and who won't. They've probably been banged-up before and not afraid to go the distance again. Aside from not jumping-ship sooner as I should have, it finished the best way I could control.
I just wanted to make sure everyone else knows that this is how she can go and to watch-out for the signs. She was stellar the four or so other times I dated her. If she's acting weird, don't delay, get the hell out of there.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 01:11 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 1544And that's when I would have noped the fuck out of there.
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 00:12 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 387Luna
Last time I saw her was the beginning of COVID. She still looked decent but was drunk. She gave up BB but she was really dry and had no lube or anything. It was pretty lame session.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 00:10 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 387Kristy
Actually the BJ was really mediocre. Maybe she isn't fully into it anymore or YMMV? I was hoping she could finish me that way but that didn't happen.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 00:05 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 449What's the scoop? GFE? Greek? Got any details? Do's / Don'ts?
Originally Posted by RamRod1172
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 23:36 #6572Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts

Posts: 58Jessica Diamond
You guys are lucky this month, this little spinner is visiting the west coast. She said she was coming back to the midwest this month, but I guess she changed her mind. I've seen her twice and she delivers. Don't hesitate to see her.
https://linktr.ee/jessica.diamondxxx












Reply With Quote





