Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 11033
-
01-12-23 23:59 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 271Yo we don't like it either
Yea I'm one of these so called "woke" people and we hate that shit too. It looks fake and terrible. Maybe this is what brings us all together.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 22:48 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 1544I've been saying that for years, everyone (hookers and strippers) tries to look like a Kardashian. There is nothing that turns me off more than that "ambiguous race" look. I love black women that look like black women and white women that look like white women and Latinas that look Latina (sorry not attracted to Asians). I have zero interest in a woman that looks like a fucking Disney cartoon character of undetermined race to appeal to a mass audience of woke people. It seems like that's the look many of the girls are looking for. Fuck, I'll take a black woman with a huge afro, white chick that acts like a country girl and fucking Charo over that shit any day.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 21:42 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 352At this point, 3 quarters of them all look the same: ridiculously fake eyelashes, overly tanned trying to go for that ambiguously black look, and stupid 3 inch fake nails.
Originally Posted by BillClinton69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 21:12 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 268FBSM Danielle.
Great teasing massage.
The reports about her being very into oral are true.
Kisses everywhere, finger sucking and rimming.
Bare camel slides and BBBJCIM.
-
01-12-23 18:07 #6604Regular Member

Posts: 22Ryan Lux
We've got a Newb on the other board, it appears. Anyone seen her? I swear to god she looks familiar. Possible alt handle? Anyone recognize or have any intel?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128068%3B
-
01-12-23 14:46 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 27Kassie
Definitely not Kassie. I have been in contact with her recently. She's retired and not in the area.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 14:44 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 27Definitely not Kassie. I have been in contact with her recently. She is retired and not in the area.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 13:46 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 340Didn't Kassiedior have a toatoo on her chest?
Originally Posted by RedRedemption4
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 11:46 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 2935Safety girl bummer, I like her body type.
Originally Posted by RedRedemption4
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 23:03 #6599Regular Member

Posts: 2Looks like Kassiedior has returned under the TNA handle DaiseyLane, and stopped using her last, still active, profile TiffanyTaylor. Thank god I've been hoping she would come back to us, looks like she is in Bellevue currently.
Originally Posted by Blazer1979
[View Original Post]
Her description in her profile, the guy reviewing / vouching her, the are of operation, the recent date of account creation, and mostly the pictures all tell me this is our Kassie <3<3.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?583046-DaiseyLane
-
01-10-23 15:13 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 52Browns point
Any info on Lolabankz from browns point? Pics look good. Has anyone seen her.
-
01-10-23 04:16 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 671The CT girls are all hit or miss from my experience. They're extremely high volume and each seem to do their own thing with services such as hidden upcharges. I've heard some are worth it over others but wish they had more consistency as I've had really poor sessions too. CaseyTyler herself is a bombshell and one of the better ones in giving a good GFE, so worth seeing at least once.
-
01-09-23 22:37 #6596Regular Member

Posts: 15Any advice on what you missed (pics, situation, etc) or didn't notice but should have with the Celine thing? The lack of disclosure by them is not cool.
Originally Posted by DRock120
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 21:20 #6595Senior Member

Posts: 160Saw her a while back. Definitely not a trans, and I think I would know after having spent time with the infamous Celine (god, getting flashbacks). She was a little meatier than the pictures, but maybe like Chinese or vietnamese american. Face and body would rate like a 7 and 7. She kind of just laid there though. Not the best service.
Originally Posted by Rockets1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 21:03 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 69Link
Link leads to dead end. What is her name?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




