Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1745
-
03-30-23 11:14 #200Senior Member

Posts: 9703-500 from what I've seen.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 22:52 #199Senior Member

Posts: 145No reports?
Will be visiting town soon so have been scouting gathering as many phone #s as I can. But I'm surprised that this thread has so little traffic. In Chicago the SB thread has tons of reports per week. Is there a better way than SA to get a UTR for a week or two in PHX? What's the usual rate for ppm?
-
03-23-23 12:58 #198Senior Member

Posts: 288Biblebeltbroadd
Was in town for a night so reconnected with an old regular from Tucson. Still very real. Ass is a little thicker and another tattoo but she is still cute and will class it up if you ask. I did so she blended right at my higher end hotel bar. Light dinner, couple drinks, hour of pound town and off she went. Just like old times. Open to some very kinky stuff if you ask. A lucky guy at the bar almost found out but flamed out when he brought up politics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
03-21-23 22:57 #197Regular Member

Posts: 10Rinsers
Look out for Azbaby off seeking in Scottsdale. Has a friend. They played a good game and almost got me.
-
03-18-23 16:10 #196Senior Member

Posts: 421Seeking
I think it's seeking arrangement.
Originally Posted by Aniraza
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 13:12 #195Regular Member

Posts: 3What's an SA membership.
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 15:23 #194Senior Member

Posts: 246That's what I'm talking about
Great pull! Yesssssssssahhhhhh!
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 22:34 #193Senior Member

Posts: 324Good catch.
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 21:21 #192Senior Member

Posts: 75New
In town for WMO and SB. Need sexy swingers. Either on seeking or through dms. Senior from Indiana.
-
02-08-23 18:30 #191Senior Member

Posts: 88Some Success
I pulled the trigger on a SA membership. I've communicated with 75-100 women. About 15-20 are deposits and scams. Of the rest only about 5 or so were reasonable amounts. One chick wanted me to meet her and her husband in Vegas and pay her $400 to fuck her while her husband watched. I told her it sounded like her husband should be paying me to fuck her. She blocked me LOL.
I met with a young big tittied (super saggy F or Gs) black girl. Quiet and a bit of an attitude, but got to fuck her raw for 3-4 hours for $300. It was ok, but not attractive enough for me to try again.
I did find one other that I met with. She is a super petite 22 yr old spinner. She is 5'3", 92.8 lbs (she weighted herself at my place). I wouldn't be surprised if size 0 is large on her. She is super cute, while small she has some curves and strength in her thin frame. She is a dream and UTR. I found her personal Instagram with a secondary Instagram showing off her pole dancing skills that she does as a workout, but isn't a dancer from what I can find. She is like a girlfriend who fucks like a porn star! Both times I have seen her have been amazing. We meet for 3-4 hours, get high, have a drink or two, and then fuck non-stop. All positions. She is super wet at all times and she squirts like a volcano! First time, we were fucking in reverse cowgirl then she laid down with her back on my chest. I'm fucking her as she has her head cocked to the side DFK when her pussy starts to get extra gushy. I hold her hips down harder and really start to pump, that is when she lets loose and squirts while I am fucking her. My bed was soaked. The second time, she was on me cowgirl, lays on my chest and starts DFK. I'm holding her hips as I pump away, she then says, "I don't want to make a mess". I respond that I didn't care about the mess only about her feeling good. She erupts like fucking Krakatoa! I mean for 30-45 seconds she is squirting everywhere as I am fucking her. I cum in her tight super soaker snatch just as she starts to finish squirting. It was like the best porno ever and I got to star in it! Once we go to the bedroom, she is cuddling, deep french kissing me, caressing my body, nibbling on my neck and ears, nibbling on my nipples, just worshipping me for 3-4 hours. She has never said stop, never said she is tapping out, never not wanting to go again. I cum 3-4 times with her each time. I can't get enough. Attaching some pics for your viewing pleasure.
I'm not telling this because I am giving out her number or information. I'm not, so don't even ask. I'm telling you so you know that there are UTR and non-pros out there willing to fuck like a girlfriend or better and won't break the bank.
-
01-09-23 22:17 #190Senior Member

Posts: 970Not missing much, I canceled my membership last month, same ol' bs on there all the time.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 17:45 #189Senior Member

Posts: 1401Can't log in
I went to seeking today to peruse the ladies and was denied access multiple times. I reset the password and still it will not let me in. Technical support said they are now using using Google Authenticator to log in. Oh well, never had any luck on that damn site anyway.
-
01-05-23 16:22 #188Senior Member

Posts: 353Have texted 3# a few times, I like her look and want to try it out. I don't like to go over 3, that was a problem at first. I finally got here to agree to 3 for an hour but she said everything was covered. I am going to hit her up again.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 16:18 #187Senior Member

Posts: 353Met #3 a while back. She looks waaaay more butch than in the photos. Probably wouldn't have done it if I had seen a better pic. Her opening text was "do you like to do anal? So yes I would say she is down for anything. Has texted me a couple of times since, whole message was "dtf? I have passed.
Originally Posted by SpaSearcher
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 12:55 #186Regular Member

Posts: 18DezaritheQueen on seeking
Met with this beautiful light skin girl named dezarai off seeking she's has nice tattoos all over her body that compliment her light skin and her red hair perfectly responses were very quick teased me the entire conversation when we were texting but for the meet she was straight about her business 450 $ for 2 hours of her time bareback GFE fun but cost 150 $ extra she was worth it I can say I've been traveling city to city for work as I am a truck driver so for me long as I can find a good chick to vibe with for a couple hours and blow me off bareback I'm happy so I never really cared about cost but I think my money that I ended up giving her kind of drew her toward me more she was definitely more of a open book once she got her payment started with a BBBJ then went to doggy style and that ass looked amazing then she swallowed every drop and allowed me to taste and play with her nice tight pussy for round 2 I just ended up getting another blowjob her skills were definitely above average some of the best I had I didn't get much info off her other then her number the link and her age but if you are familiar with seeking arrangements you know its filled with bullshit and scammers I can myself say this one turned out to be real and the session was amazing will repeat highly recommend I'm open to exploring more of this area so if you know any good providers and want to swap some numbers DM me.
https://members.seeking.com/dezarithequeen









Reply With Quote






