Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 735 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 11025
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6585
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this new CT girl? She looks amazing but Asian providers always make me wonder about the trans thing after what I've read on these boards.
    Saw her a while back. Definitely not a trans, and I think I would know after having spent time with the infamous Celine (god, getting flashbacks). She was a little meatier than the pictures, but maybe like Chinese or vietnamese american. Face and body would rate like a 7 and 7. She kind of just laid there though. Not the best service.

  2. #6584

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Any word on her? 150/ hr seems almost TGTBT these days.
    Link leads to dead end. What is her name?

  3. #6583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Any word on her? 150/ hr seems almost TGTBT these days.
    That thread is gone!

  4. #6582
    Bump. Any word on her? 150/ hr seems almost TGTBT these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this lady? Rates seem fantastic, and she seems to have a nerdy vibe I like.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....dy-and-Naughty

  5. #6581

    Clarissa Cates

    Has anyone seen this new CT girl? She looks amazing but Asian providers always make me wonder about the trans thing after what I've read on these boards.

  6. #6580

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Actually the BJ was really mediocre. Maybe she isn't fully into it anymore or YMMV? I was hoping she could finish me that way but that didn't happen.
    Sorry to hear. 5 years ago she gave me the best BBBJCIM I've ever had, and I've had a few, LOL! Exquisitely performed, long drawn out finish, wow!

  7. #6579

    Drive to a cop shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I should have, absolutely. The minute she was not her usual self on the way over to the motel I should have started planning my escape. When she came back and got in and told me that she wasn't going to perform as usual but still expected to be paid, that's when I knew I'd fucked-up and had a potential serious problem. She wouldn't get out. What does one do in that situation? I was tempted to stop in a vacant lot and pull her the fuck out of the car, but that could go wrong for a variety of reasons. I'm not willing to go to jail over what seemed to be some crackhead in the throes of a deep jones. I think a lot of these girls have experience with guys who really will take action because they're not afraid to go to jail. Pimps, drug dealers, gang-bangers, who knows who else, and they can size most of us up pretty quickly and know who will and who won't. They've probably been banged-up before and not afraid to go the distance again. Aside from not jumping-ship sooner as I should have, it finished the best way I could control.

    I just wanted to make sure everyone else knows that this is how she can go and to watch-out for the signs. She was stellar the four or so other times I dated her. If she's acting weird, don't delay, get the hell out of there.
    Then start honking your horn. She probably has a warrant. Worked for me. If the cops ask you, tell them she jumped into your car at a light.

  8. #6578
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I should have, absolutely. The minute she was not her usual self on the way over to the motel I should have started planning my escape. When she came back and got in and told me that she wasn't going to perform as usual but still expected to be paid, that's when I knew I'd fucked-up and had a potential serious problem. She wouldn't get out. What does one do in that situation? I was tempted to stop in a vacant lot and pull her the fuck out of the car, but that could go wrong for a variety of reasons. I'm not willing to go to jail over what seemed to be some crackhead in the throes of a deep jones. I think a lot of these girls have experience with guys who really will take action because they're not afraid to go to jail. Pimps, drug dealers, gang-bangers, who knows who else, and they can size most of us up pretty quickly and know who will and who won't. They've probably been banged-up before and not afraid to go the distance again. Aside from not jumping-ship sooner as I should have, it finished the best way I could control.

    I just wanted to make sure everyone else knows that this is how she can go and to watch-out for the signs. She was stellar the four or so other times I dated her. If she's acting weird, don't delay, get the hell out of there.
    This is why I don't see the same girl more then once unless they are on AA and I pick them up again. A lot of these girls have serious issues, and if you see them multiple times they will know what you are about and feel comfortable to treat you a certain way and / or let there true colors shine. Just based off her photos alone I never would have seen her because you can't see shit LOL. I have been fortunate enough to only have a couple minor problems during some dates. One was a chic who was pretty high on meth I suspect and kind of belligerent. The other was also on drugs and was super emotional. Had I seen either of these girls enough times the shit really would have hit the fan. I just won't take a chance and I only see the same girl once no matter how good she is.

  9. #6577

    RE: Kellee

    I should have, absolutely. The minute she was not her usual self on the way over to the motel I should have started planning my escape. When she came back and got in and told me that she wasn't going to perform as usual but still expected to be paid, that's when I knew I'd fucked-up and had a potential serious problem. She wouldn't get out. What does one do in that situation? I was tempted to stop in a vacant lot and pull her the fuck out of the car, but that could go wrong for a variety of reasons. I'm not willing to go to jail over what seemed to be some crackhead in the throes of a deep jones. I think a lot of these girls have experience with guys who really will take action because they're not afraid to go to jail. Pimps, drug dealers, gang-bangers, who knows who else, and they can size most of us up pretty quickly and know who will and who won't. They've probably been banged-up before and not afraid to go the distance again. Aside from not jumping-ship sooner as I should have, it finished the best way I could control.

    I just wanted to make sure everyone else knows that this is how she can go and to watch-out for the signs. She was stellar the four or so other times I dated her. If she's acting weird, don't delay, get the hell out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    And that's when I would have noped the fuck out of there.

  10. #6576
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I thought I'd post a follow-up experience since I posted my first review of Kelleegirl about a month ago. Really two incidents of which everyone should be aware.

    .snip.

    She wasn't her usual friendly self but rather bossy and insistent which didn't give me a good feeling. I should have listened to that. So when we'd arrived at the motel she started freaking the fuck out in the car because I simply parked in a space in which she didn't want me to park. I mean full-on yelling and getting in my face. I had to calm her down and I didn't understand why she was so upset. She never mentioned anything about parking ahead of time so how was I supposed to know? I'd never been there before. The few times I'd met her she was easy-going and mellow so her demeanor was a bit of a shock.

    She went in and
    And that's when I would have noped the fuck out of there.

  11. #6575

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    First time I saw her was a couple years ago and it was a good time. Saw her a few months ago and she has gone down hill. Mentioned she had been to rehab and it looks like her demons have taken a toll. Hopefully rehab has her back on a good path.
    Last time I saw her was the beginning of COVID. She still looked decent but was drunk. She gave up BB but she was really dry and had no lube or anything. It was pretty lame session.

  12. #6574

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    While she had a hot body her #1 skill was definitely BJ+cim. Not a great fuck tbh.
    Actually the BJ was really mediocre. Maybe she isn't fully into it anymore or YMMV? I was hoping she could finish me that way but that didn't happen.

  13. #6573
    Quote Originally Posted by RamRod1172  [View Original Post]
    You guys are lucky this month, this little spinner is visiting the west coast. She said she was coming back to the midwest this month, but I guess she changed her mind. I've seen her twice and she delivers. Don't hesitate to see her.

    https://linktr.ee/jessica.diamondxxx
    What's the scoop? GFE? Greek? Got any details? Do's / Don'ts?

  14. #6572
    Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Jessica Diamond

    You guys are lucky this month, this little spinner is visiting the west coast. She said she was coming back to the midwest this month, but I guess she changed her mind. I've seen her twice and she delivers. Don't hesitate to see her.

    https://linktr.ee/jessica.diamondxxx

  15. #6571

    Update Experience and Caution. Kellee from STG Tacoma

    I thought I'd post a follow-up experience since I posted my first review of Kelleegirl about a month ago. Really two incidents of which everyone should be aware.

    Everything was going well until she no-showed me one night. She told me to just go to her room once I'd arrived and when I did a very wirey, thin / cut / lean man answered the door with his shirt off. He said she wasn't there. I shouldn't have over-looked that but since she is such a stellar fuck (which honestly she really is) I was willing to try again after she sent an apology. So I made another arrangement and she sent me to a house in a different part of town. She came out with a bunch of her shit and told me that she was going to get a room for the night and that I needed to drive her there. She wasn't her usual friendly self but rather bossy and insistent which didn't give me a good feeling. I should have listened to that. So when we'd arrived at the motel she started freaking the fuck out in the car because I simply parked in a space in which she didn't want me to park. I mean full-on yelling and getting in my face. I had to calm her down and I didn't understand why she was so upset. She never mentioned anything about parking ahead of time so how was I supposed to know? I'd never been there before. The few times I'd met her she was easy-going and mellow so her demeanor was a bit of a shock.

    She went in and then came back and said we'd have to wait for a room, something I wasn't excited about. She then told me that we could just do it in the car because she can't perform all of her normal services anyway and this would be a "short date". Apparently she'd had a seizure the day before and had bitten her tongue so she said she wasn't going to perform any oral. She told me that I was going to have to get myself up. Now I'm really wanting to back-out at this point and I told her so. She expected me to pay the full-rate but not perform all the usual services which she normally provides during our previous dates. In my opinion she should have told me that she was incapable of doing everything at initial contact. She got pissed-off again and said that I pay her for her time only and that I'm lucky she did anything else at all during our previous dates. She owed me nothing else but her time, what she chooses to do while I'm paying for that time was and is entirely up to her. Of course I rebutted but that didn't work. So I told her I was leaving. She demanded rate for the time I spent with her which I refused. I told her I used gas driving her ass around town so I guess we're even. She said she wasn't getting out unless I drover her back to where I picked her up and that would be it. I'll be honest here and say that I wasn't quite sure what to do, she sort of did have the upper-hand and she knew it. So I drove her back to where I initially retrieved her. She yelled at me the entire way back. She kept saying, "men pay me just to hang out with them, lots of guys just sit with me for an hour and want nothing else. In fact, that's what MOST dates do". I kept quiet and just let her ghetto-on but at one point I couldn't resist and finally said, "is it because they value your very obvious stimulating intellectual conversation? She said, "are you winning here? Do you think you're winning? I said, "well, I do still have my money so I can go see someone else, so I'd say yeah, that's a win". When we got to her place she said, nicely, "have a nice night" and got out. She sort of owned the situation and I let her have it, although in the end she didn't get paid. I just wanted to be rid of her.

    So just FYI since I originally recommended her. Didn't take long for this to go sideways. Apparently she believes that all of us are paying only for her time so if she decides she isn't going to provide any services or chops the menu she'll still expect us to pay-up and at full-rate. She's a very good date when she's on, though, but honestly she was acting like a crack fiend on this last night. All yelling, impatient and insistent. I'd experienced this before and they were all crackheads, including the seizures. Do what you will with her, but I'm done with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...c/936452430971

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape