Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 11032
-
01-12-23 14:44 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 27Definitely not Kassie. I have been in contact with her recently. She is retired and not in the area.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 13:46 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 340Didn't Kassiedior have a toatoo on her chest?
Originally Posted by RedRedemption4
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 11:46 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 2939Safety girl bummer, I like her body type.
Originally Posted by RedRedemption4
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 23:03 #6589Regular Member

Posts: 2Looks like Kassiedior has returned under the TNA handle DaiseyLane, and stopped using her last, still active, profile TiffanyTaylor. Thank god I've been hoping she would come back to us, looks like she is in Bellevue currently.
Originally Posted by Blazer1979
[View Original Post]
Her description in her profile, the guy reviewing / vouching her, the are of operation, the recent date of account creation, and mostly the pictures all tell me this is our Kassie <3<3.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?583046-DaiseyLane
-
01-10-23 15:13 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 52Browns point
Any info on Lolabankz from browns point? Pics look good. Has anyone seen her.
-
01-10-23 04:16 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 671The CT girls are all hit or miss from my experience. They're extremely high volume and each seem to do their own thing with services such as hidden upcharges. I've heard some are worth it over others but wish they had more consistency as I've had really poor sessions too. CaseyTyler herself is a bombshell and one of the better ones in giving a good GFE, so worth seeing at least once.
-
01-09-23 22:37 #6586Regular Member

Posts: 15Any advice on what you missed (pics, situation, etc) or didn't notice but should have with the Celine thing? The lack of disclosure by them is not cool.
Originally Posted by DRock120
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 21:20 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 160Saw her a while back. Definitely not a trans, and I think I would know after having spent time with the infamous Celine (god, getting flashbacks). She was a little meatier than the pictures, but maybe like Chinese or vietnamese american. Face and body would rate like a 7 and 7. She kind of just laid there though. Not the best service.
Originally Posted by Rockets1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 21:03 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 69Link
Link leads to dead end. What is her name?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 20:51 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 2939That thread is gone!
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 18:46 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 617Bump. Any word on her? 150/ hr seems almost TGTBT these days.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 17:43 #6581Regular Member

Posts: 15Clarissa Cates
Has anyone seen this new CT girl? She looks amazing but Asian providers always make me wonder about the trans thing after what I've read on these boards.
-
01-08-23 12:05 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 293Kristy
Sorry to hear. 5 years ago she gave me the best BBBJCIM I've ever had, and I've had a few, LOL! Exquisitely performed, long drawn out finish, wow!
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 11:58 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 293Drive to a cop shop.
Then start honking your horn. She probably has a warrant. Worked for me. If the cops ask you, tell them she jumped into your car at a light.
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 09:36 #6578Banned Member

Posts: 510This is why I don't see the same girl more then once unless they are on AA and I pick them up again. A lot of these girls have serious issues, and if you see them multiple times they will know what you are about and feel comfortable to treat you a certain way and / or let there true colors shine. Just based off her photos alone I never would have seen her because you can't see shit LOL. I have been fortunate enough to only have a couple minor problems during some dates. One was a chic who was pretty high on meth I suspect and kind of belligerent. The other was also on drugs and was super emotional. Had I seen either of these girls enough times the shit really would have hit the fan. I just won't take a chance and I only see the same girl once no matter how good she is.
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





