Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 736 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 11030
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRedemption4  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kassiedior has returned under the TNA handle DaiseyLane, and stopped using her last, still active, profile TiffanyTaylor. Thank god I've been hoping she would come back to us, looks like she is in Bellevue currently.

    Her description in her profile, the guy reviewing / vouching her, the are of operation, the recent date of account creation, and mostly the pictures all tell me this is our Kassie <3<3.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?583046-DaiseyLane
    Safety girl bummer, I like her body type.

  2. #6589
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1979  [View Original Post]
    She had hinted at retirement. I was just thinking about her yesterday. What a fun fuck! For a safety girl, she really brought it. She could teach a class on attitude, enthusiasm, and passion to a lot of girls in the biz.
    Looks like Kassiedior has returned under the TNA handle DaiseyLane, and stopped using her last, still active, profile TiffanyTaylor. Thank god I've been hoping she would come back to us, looks like she is in Bellevue currently.

    Her description in her profile, the guy reviewing / vouching her, the are of operation, the recent date of account creation, and mostly the pictures all tell me this is our Kassie <3<3.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?583046-DaiseyLane

  3. #6588

    Browns point

    Any info on Lolabankz from browns point? Pics look good. Has anyone seen her.

  4. #6587
    The CT girls are all hit or miss from my experience. They're extremely high volume and each seem to do their own thing with services such as hidden upcharges. I've heard some are worth it over others but wish they had more consistency as I've had really poor sessions too. CaseyTyler herself is a bombshell and one of the better ones in giving a good GFE, so worth seeing at least once.

  5. #6586
    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back. Definitely not a trans, and I think I would know after having spent time with the infamous Celine (god, getting flashbacks). She was a little meatier than the pictures, but maybe like Chinese or vietnamese american. Face and body would rate like a 7 and 7. She kind of just laid there though. Not the best service.
    Any advice on what you missed (pics, situation, etc) or didn't notice but should have with the Celine thing? The lack of disclosure by them is not cool.

  6. #6585
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this new CT girl? She looks amazing but Asian providers always make me wonder about the trans thing after what I've read on these boards.
    Saw her a while back. Definitely not a trans, and I think I would know after having spent time with the infamous Celine (god, getting flashbacks). She was a little meatier than the pictures, but maybe like Chinese or vietnamese american. Face and body would rate like a 7 and 7. She kind of just laid there though. Not the best service.

  7. #6584

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Any word on her? 150/ hr seems almost TGTBT these days.
    Link leads to dead end. What is her name?

  8. #6583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Any word on her? 150/ hr seems almost TGTBT these days.
    That thread is gone!

  9. #6582
    Bump. Any word on her? 150/ hr seems almost TGTBT these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this lady? Rates seem fantastic, and she seems to have a nerdy vibe I like.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....dy-and-Naughty

  10. #6581

    Clarissa Cates

    Has anyone seen this new CT girl? She looks amazing but Asian providers always make me wonder about the trans thing after what I've read on these boards.

  11. #6580

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Actually the BJ was really mediocre. Maybe she isn't fully into it anymore or YMMV? I was hoping she could finish me that way but that didn't happen.
    Sorry to hear. 5 years ago she gave me the best BBBJCIM I've ever had, and I've had a few, LOL! Exquisitely performed, long drawn out finish, wow!

  12. #6579

    Drive to a cop shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I should have, absolutely. The minute she was not her usual self on the way over to the motel I should have started planning my escape. When she came back and got in and told me that she wasn't going to perform as usual but still expected to be paid, that's when I knew I'd fucked-up and had a potential serious problem. She wouldn't get out. What does one do in that situation? I was tempted to stop in a vacant lot and pull her the fuck out of the car, but that could go wrong for a variety of reasons. I'm not willing to go to jail over what seemed to be some crackhead in the throes of a deep jones. I think a lot of these girls have experience with guys who really will take action because they're not afraid to go to jail. Pimps, drug dealers, gang-bangers, who knows who else, and they can size most of us up pretty quickly and know who will and who won't. They've probably been banged-up before and not afraid to go the distance again. Aside from not jumping-ship sooner as I should have, it finished the best way I could control.

    I just wanted to make sure everyone else knows that this is how she can go and to watch-out for the signs. She was stellar the four or so other times I dated her. If she's acting weird, don't delay, get the hell out of there.
    Then start honking your horn. She probably has a warrant. Worked for me. If the cops ask you, tell them she jumped into your car at a light.

  13. #6578
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I should have, absolutely. The minute she was not her usual self on the way over to the motel I should have started planning my escape. When she came back and got in and told me that she wasn't going to perform as usual but still expected to be paid, that's when I knew I'd fucked-up and had a potential serious problem. She wouldn't get out. What does one do in that situation? I was tempted to stop in a vacant lot and pull her the fuck out of the car, but that could go wrong for a variety of reasons. I'm not willing to go to jail over what seemed to be some crackhead in the throes of a deep jones. I think a lot of these girls have experience with guys who really will take action because they're not afraid to go to jail. Pimps, drug dealers, gang-bangers, who knows who else, and they can size most of us up pretty quickly and know who will and who won't. They've probably been banged-up before and not afraid to go the distance again. Aside from not jumping-ship sooner as I should have, it finished the best way I could control.

    I just wanted to make sure everyone else knows that this is how she can go and to watch-out for the signs. She was stellar the four or so other times I dated her. If she's acting weird, don't delay, get the hell out of there.
    This is why I don't see the same girl more then once unless they are on AA and I pick them up again. A lot of these girls have serious issues, and if you see them multiple times they will know what you are about and feel comfortable to treat you a certain way and / or let there true colors shine. Just based off her photos alone I never would have seen her because you can't see shit LOL. I have been fortunate enough to only have a couple minor problems during some dates. One was a chic who was pretty high on meth I suspect and kind of belligerent. The other was also on drugs and was super emotional. Had I seen either of these girls enough times the shit really would have hit the fan. I just won't take a chance and I only see the same girl once no matter how good she is.

  14. #6577

    RE: Kellee

    I should have, absolutely. The minute she was not her usual self on the way over to the motel I should have started planning my escape. When she came back and got in and told me that she wasn't going to perform as usual but still expected to be paid, that's when I knew I'd fucked-up and had a potential serious problem. She wouldn't get out. What does one do in that situation? I was tempted to stop in a vacant lot and pull her the fuck out of the car, but that could go wrong for a variety of reasons. I'm not willing to go to jail over what seemed to be some crackhead in the throes of a deep jones. I think a lot of these girls have experience with guys who really will take action because they're not afraid to go to jail. Pimps, drug dealers, gang-bangers, who knows who else, and they can size most of us up pretty quickly and know who will and who won't. They've probably been banged-up before and not afraid to go the distance again. Aside from not jumping-ship sooner as I should have, it finished the best way I could control.

    I just wanted to make sure everyone else knows that this is how she can go and to watch-out for the signs. She was stellar the four or so other times I dated her. If she's acting weird, don't delay, get the hell out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    And that's when I would have noped the fuck out of there.

  15. #6576
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I thought I'd post a follow-up experience since I posted my first review of Kelleegirl about a month ago. Really two incidents of which everyone should be aware.

    .snip.

    She wasn't her usual friendly self but rather bossy and insistent which didn't give me a good feeling. I should have listened to that. So when we'd arrived at the motel she started freaking the fuck out in the car because I simply parked in a space in which she didn't want me to park. I mean full-on yelling and getting in my face. I had to calm her down and I didn't understand why she was so upset. She never mentioned anything about parking ahead of time so how was I supposed to know? I'd never been there before. The few times I'd met her she was easy-going and mellow so her demeanor was a bit of a shock.

    She went in and
    And that's when I would have noped the fuck out of there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape