Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 356 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 5333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3533

    Asian spa on Lewis at state line

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    She should be OK with a $40 tip for a clothed hand job. I'd do $60 for fully nude. Some fool my be setting her expectation too high. As long as you didn't get "attitude" I guess.

    Is the front door still unlocked? No Mamasan? Did you see the black dudes in the Charger/Challenger or whatever?
    Front door was unlocked. I didn't see a mamasan, just the chick who did my massage she was sitting in the lobby.

    Didn't see any black dudes in a charger but I thought that was at another spa, maybe Quality?

    What kind of service do you guys usually get at this location are you saying they will go topless or anything else?

  2. #3532

    Line up

    What's the line up at sky spa anybody know?

  3. #3531
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears88  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Asian spa on Lewis last week. Very good experience with an attractive young Asian woman. Not a whole lot of teasing but the TS in the beginning made up for it. Allowed otc roaming and utc under shirt.

    Only issue I had was she seemed unsatisfied with the tip amount. .7 for the hour and .4 for the tip. What are you guys usually tipping here? I'm not from the area and. 4 always seems to work for me on a standard HE. She didn't demand more or make it awkward and I always only bring in what I plan on spending I've had to many instances where I pull out my wallet and they try to peer in. I would definitely return.
    They are rather greedy and unappreciative there.

  4. #3530
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears88  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Asian spa on Lewis last week. Very good experience with an attractive young Asian woman. Not a whole lot of teasing but the TS in the beginning made up for it. Allowed otc roaming and utc under shirt.

    Only issue I had was she seemed unsatisfied with the tip amount. .7 for the hour and .4 for the tip. What are you guys usually tipping here? I'm not from the area and. 4 always seems to work for me on a standard HE. She didn't demand more or make it awkward and I always only bring in what I plan on spending I've had to many instances where I pull out my wallet and they try to peer in. I would definitely return.
    She should be OK with a $40 tip for a clothed hand job. I'd do $60 for fully nude. Some fool my be setting her expectation too high. As long as you didn't get "attitude" I guess.

    Is the front door still unlocked? No Mamasan? Did you see the black dudes in the Charger/Challenger or whatever?

  5. #3529
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Not very important if they are closed but wondering about 80 dollar.

    Romp with Shrek. Was that room and tip?

    It's comforting to know someone else's standards can be just.

    As low as mine in this hobby.

    Stay safe everyone.
    I'm pretty sure that was for everything. I know a guy that knows a guy that gave that much.

  6. #3528

    Lees and Shrek

    Quote Originally Posted by Andretti96  [View Original Post]
    I drove by on my way to work but if anybody be in let me know the lineup. Might stop in after work and anybody know if Lee's will ever open back up I kinda miss being able to get give shrek 80 doing anything I wanted.
    Not very important if they are closed but wondering about 80 dollar.

    Romp with Shrek. Was that room and tip?

    It's comforting to know someone else's standards can be just.

    As low as mine in this hobby.

    Stay safe everyone.

  7. #3527

    Spa on Lewis

    Stopped by Asian spa on Lewis last week. Very good experience with an attractive young Asian woman. Not a whole lot of teasing but the TS in the beginning made up for it. Allowed otc roaming and utc under shirt.

    Only issue I had was she seemed unsatisfied with the tip amount. .7 for the hour and .4 for the tip. What are you guys usually tipping here? I'm not from the area and. 4 always seems to work for me on a standard HE. She didn't demand more or make it awkward and I always only bring in what I plan on spending I've had to many instances where I pull out my wallet and they try to peer in. I would definitely return.

  8. #3526

    Top Relax Massage review since the reopen?

    Quote Originally Posted by TSR007  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Top Relax Massage on Reynolds Rd today around noon and the open sign was lit and vehicles parked in front of it. Looks like they are back in business. Anyone tried them out since they reopened?
    I drove by on my way to work but if anybody be in let me know the lineup. Might stop in after work and anybody know if Lee's will ever open back up I kinda miss being able to get give shrek 80 doing anything I wanted.

  9. #3525
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaltol  [View Original Post]
    What do we search? I have searched for days now and see no reports or anything. Can you be more specific what to search for, or direct links to these "reports" you ave supposedly seen?
    Search for the street name.

  10. #3524
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Just search, there have been a few reports.
    What do we search? I have searched for days now and see no reports or anything. Can you be more specific what to search for, or direct links to these "reports" you ave supposedly seen?

  11. #3523

    Top Relax

    Drove by Top Relax Massage on Reynolds Rd today around noon and the open sign was lit and vehicles parked in front of it. Looks like they are back in business. Anyone tried them out since they reopened?

  12. #3522
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears88  [View Original Post]
    I find it hard to believe Asians would hire black folks for security. Either way I will check this place out and when I do, I will make my presence known and get to the bottom of this. If I see a Charger in the parking lot I will park next to it make shit very awkward, this is of course after my massage.
    Not sure about the Chinese and Thais, but I do know that the Koreans will use "their own" as much as possible for other parts of their ecosystem, such as transportation, etc. Also, the Chinese, Thais, and Koreans tend to keep to themselves. The Koreans I know HATE the Chinese. In other words, typically your mamasan and MTs are going to be the same nationality more often than not. I think it would stand to reason their default would be to use "their own" for muscle if at all possible. From what I have gathered about the Korean network, there are men available for such tasks in larger cities. Smaller cities are more likely to have outsourced help.

  13. #3521
    Quote Originally Posted by OldeBones  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Wondering if anyone has been here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...l/369386091086.
    Just search, there have been a few reports.

  14. #3520

    Any one visited?

    Hey,

    Wondering if anyone has been here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...l/369386091086.

  15. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the same chargers with black guys sitting inside with the car running. In other cities when I have experienced this situation it's protection so no one robs. Think the whole point of being so obvious is to make some punk think twice. They write down every plate and communicate with those inside. Then if LEO shows up everyone has advanced warning. Just my two cents.
    Makes sense, a cash business after all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape