Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5333
-
12-30-22 16:21 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 31I have seen the same chargers with black guys sitting inside with the car running. In other cities when I have experienced this situation it's protection so no one robs. Think the whole point of being so obvious is to make some punk think twice. They write down every plate and communicate with those inside. Then if LEO shows up everyone has advanced warning. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by DaBears88
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 00:15 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 54I find it hard to believe Asians would hire black folks for security. Either way I will check this place out and when I do, I will make my presence known and get to the bottom of this. If I see a Charger in the parking lot I will park next to it make shit very awkward, this is of course after my massage.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 21:43 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 104The dudes were black. I'm assuming they're the muscle for whoever runs these establishments.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
Trying to protect their investments? Maybe a turf war going on.
-
12-29-22 15:19 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 351Dudes
Could be the ghostbusters.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 14:19 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 977Who do you think those two dudes are?
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 11:56 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 54Who are they?
Who do you think they are? Undercover LE? Maybe the owners? Are they just parked there all day? I've seen a few posts about the charger parked there.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
I'd like to try this place out, but two shady dudes in a charger won't intimidate me. Maybe I'll stare them down as I leave.
-
12-28-22 22:11 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 104Quality Asian
Same 2 dudes stationed permanently outside in Challenger.
Surprised the local cops allow that.
Saw Koko. Left happy after a prostate massage.
Treat her well, always a good time.
-
12-24-22 10:16 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 114Shady people in that area? Nothing shady about any of the three locations run by this same owner. If you think Reynolds & Glendale is a shady area then you live a very sheltered life.
Originally Posted by Andretti96
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 10:11 #3510Regular Member

Posts: 31What is next?
Does anybody know if Lee's and other storefronts will ever really open back up? Has this whole "Big Bust" bs stopped the storefronts and I have seen top relax open back up but I have not went back in yet because shady people in that area but if anybody has please let me know how it has been and what's the lineup.
-
12-20-22 13:48 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 977I'm not sweating it too much. There's been an AMP where Sky is now for 30 years or more. As long as someone is willing to pay, there will be a parlor somewhere. At the very worst, the retail space establishments will just be driven underground to apartments etc. I do prefer the storefront operations. Unless they catch you with your dick in someone, "I'm not getting anything other than a massage". Among numerous reasons that any AMP worth its salt has a locked entrance, a doorbell, and a mamasan. That necessitates the "months long investigations". Was Sky spared during the last "sweep" because the mamasan and providers are better and smelling out pork than the others, someone outside the establishment on the payroll? IDK?
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 13:00 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 1674Eventually none with fun. No different than some other cities that were great are now dead. With that said someone said Dallas has moved to services, think something like Escort services sites. But the old brick and mortar spas. Nope. Going the way of the Dodo bird.
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]
With that said, I do not care if you are 20 or 70 here. As long as you are willing to travel 60-90 minutes you will find some in our lifetime or do the SC thing too the burbs of Detroit.
-
12-20-22 10:03 #3507Regular Member

Posts: 19Signs around town
I've been seeing some signs around town, especially in Alexis Rd that says massage $79 with a phone number. Anyone know anything about them?
-
12-20-22 07:17 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 1019Future
Well the cops can't stop the drugs, robberies & other petty crimes so they pick the easy setting ducks, put the "BIG BUST" in the paper & pat theirselves on the back & use it to fool the public how good they & current administration are doing!! So it will be smooth sailing until 2024 when they want to start busting them again for publicity for the election year. Meanwhile drugs, robberies & shootings are on the rise!!
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 23:34 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 449So what is the outlook?
What is the outlook for the future of the massage parlors in Toledo? Some of you veterans have any thoughts based on that has happened in the past?
-
12-19-22 13:37 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 977Two reports of this should be telling you guys something.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





