Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 5333
-
01-11-23 22:00 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 54Asian spa on Lewis at state line
Front door was unlocked. I didn't see a mamasan, just the chick who did my massage she was sitting in the lobby.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
Didn't see any black dudes in a charger but I thought that was at another spa, maybe Quality?
What kind of service do you guys usually get at this location are you saying they will go topless or anything else?
-
01-11-23 19:02 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 106Line up
What's the line up at sky spa anybody know?
-
01-11-23 13:33 #3531Regular Member

Posts: 20They are rather greedy and unappreciative there.
Originally Posted by DaBears88
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 12:31 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 977She should be OK with a $40 tip for a clothed hand job. I'd do $60 for fully nude. Some fool my be setting her expectation too high. As long as you didn't get "attitude" I guess.
Originally Posted by DaBears88
[View Original Post]
Is the front door still unlocked? No Mamasan? Did you see the black dudes in the Charger/Challenger or whatever?
-
01-11-23 04:27 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 106I'm pretty sure that was for everything. I know a guy that knows a guy that gave that much.
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 21:39 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 449Lees and Shrek
Not very important if they are closed but wondering about 80 dollar.
Originally Posted by Andretti96
[View Original Post]
Romp with Shrek. Was that room and tip?
It's comforting to know someone else's standards can be just.
As low as mine in this hobby.
Stay safe everyone.
-
01-09-23 11:52 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 54Spa on Lewis
Stopped by Asian spa on Lewis last week. Very good experience with an attractive young Asian woman. Not a whole lot of teasing but the TS in the beginning made up for it. Allowed otc roaming and utc under shirt.
Only issue I had was she seemed unsatisfied with the tip amount. .7 for the hour and .4 for the tip. What are you guys usually tipping here? I'm not from the area and. 4 always seems to work for me on a standard HE. She didn't demand more or make it awkward and I always only bring in what I plan on spending I've had to many instances where I pull out my wallet and they try to peer in. I would definitely return.
-
01-07-23 09:44 #3526Regular Member

Posts: 31Top Relax Massage review since the reopen?
I drove by on my way to work but if anybody be in let me know the lineup. Might stop in after work and anybody know if Lee's will ever open back up I kinda miss being able to get give shrek 80 doing anything I wanted.
Originally Posted by TSR007
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 19:59 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 1674Search for the street name.
Originally Posted by Maaltol
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 16:41 #3524Regular Member

Posts: 8What do we search? I have searched for days now and see no reports or anything. Can you be more specific what to search for, or direct links to these "reports" you ave supposedly seen?
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 15:36 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 52Top Relax
Drove by Top Relax Massage on Reynolds Rd today around noon and the open sign was lit and vehicles parked in front of it. Looks like they are back in business. Anyone tried them out since they reopened?
-
01-03-23 09:55 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 55Not sure about the Chinese and Thais, but I do know that the Koreans will use "their own" as much as possible for other parts of their ecosystem, such as transportation, etc. Also, the Chinese, Thais, and Koreans tend to keep to themselves. The Koreans I know HATE the Chinese. In other words, typically your mamasan and MTs are going to be the same nationality more often than not. I think it would stand to reason their default would be to use "their own" for muscle if at all possible. From what I have gathered about the Korean network, there are men available for such tasks in larger cities. Smaller cities are more likely to have outsourced help.
Originally Posted by DaBears88
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 00:26 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 1674Just search, there have been a few reports.
Originally Posted by OldeBones
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 13:34 #3520Regular Member

Posts: 18Any one visited?
Hey,
Wondering if anyone has been here?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...l/369386091086.
-
12-30-22 18:17 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 104Makes sense, a cash business after all.
Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





