Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 11025
-
01-06-23 19:42 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 330Lunatic
First time I saw her was a couple years ago and it was a good time. Saw her a few months ago and she has gone down hill. Mentioned she had been to rehab and it looks like her demons have taken a toll. Hopefully rehab has her back on a good path.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 20:28 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 208While she had a hot body her #1 skill was definitely BJ+cim. Not a great fuck tbh.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 16:36 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 2184She has very good reviews and would considered RBGFE. But everything really is YMMV in this hobby. I really liked her a lot, she works out of a small house in the north part of town. Sometimes scheduling with her is hard but once you actually get to meet she will take good care of you. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 16:35 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 148I've seen her.
Looks like the pictures, there is a reason she doesn't smile, bit nice enough Unintenthusiastic but BBFS is available iirc it wa like 200 hh.
Originally Posted by Pube1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 12:02 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 151She's been around a while with great reviews. RBGFE.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 10:40 #6565Regular Member

Posts: 7Skagit UTR
It's a fucking desert up here. Anyone have intel on UTR ladies up this way?
-
01-05-23 09:33 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 122Luna Loverlips
Hi all,
I'm heady to Seattle for work this month and I'm trying to find some info on a lady. I did a search but didn't find anything. If anybody has any insight I'd love to hear it.
https://tryst.link/escort/luna-loverlips
TIA.
-
01-04-23 11:50 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 36Pale Blonde on STG
Doesn't put her name in the ads. She's got this look about her that drives me nuts.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...c/633815969860
-
01-02-23 14:32 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 121Literally the first thing she said as I walked into the room and she saw it was me was 'I got fat!' with a big smile. Which was hilarious. The only way she has nicely hid it, is by literally not showing the front of her body in any of the pictures. But like I said to each his own, I'm not dogging on a girl for being bigger, it's just not my thing. And I've known her for like 6 years or something, and she used to have a much much tighter body. So it is what it is, nbd.
Originally Posted by PullmanGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 00:58 #6561Regular Member

Posts: 2I know this was a few days ago, but I had to comment. Folks clearly have different ideas of what BBW means, because not to be crass, but when I think BBW, I think of flab / folds to be moved being involved (and I say this as a chubby dad bod guy).
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
I've seen SLB a few times over the years, and most recently about 2-3 weeks ago. She is by no means a BBW or even a "big girl". She's thick. A great body especially if you like curves (that ass and those tits are magnificent), and that body is *tight* for being curvy. If she's gained any weight during the pandemic, it's very nicely hidden.
-
01-01-23 23:15 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 113I was going to see her again but I noticed on her recent photo that she got a little bit of weight on her. Years ago she was like hitting the gym everyday. But man she was probably my top 5 best BBBJ+cim.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 22:34 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 387MS Congeniality
Well I finally got to see Kristy. She is back part time. I had lusted after her unique body type for a long time and didn't get a chance to see her before she retired. Unfortunately several kids later, she is nowhere near what she used to be. Kind of regret it actually.
-
01-01-23 19:25 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 37In town in a few weeks. Been checking the usual sites and am reminded of how tedious it can be to find a decent escort for a short trip in the states.
So are any of the escort services in Seattle legit and halfway decent? I know of a REALLY good one in DC but that requires direct references by existing members. Never tried one of the public /"none of this involves sexual activity and you are just paying for time and blah blah blah" sites. But would love to just call up an outcall to my hotel after a long day without jumping through ninety hoops and playing the "So are they going to respond to me or should I write them off?" game.
-
12-31-22 17:37 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 113Took the plunge-regretted it the moment I walked in
Met up with this one finally. Talks 100 mph and definitely on something room smelt of smoking something other than pot or cigarettes. She blamed it on burnt toast but I saw her pipe on the table and I know the smell. Could not get her to focus on our time and was about to give up when she started getting undressed. Decent body, pics are accurate enough. She kept stopping while doing french to blab some more. Finally gave up and finished myself and left. Good thing I only opted for qv. Would not do greek without large upsell and was adament about no bb which with her using I wouldn't do anyways.
I see she now is on the other board and her prices have skyrocketed. Not worth it to me. Whacked out providers are not my thing. Also has ring camera on her incall so if you want discrete this aint the place
https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyallup/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available-now--incall-or-outca/464154653300
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 15:35 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 178Re: Chloe Kay
Greetings from Colorado.
Originally Posted by Money420
[View Original Post]
I too have seen the tryst listing for lilchloek and was looking forward to her impending visit to Denver.
I agree that she is probably just selling OF as I have seen not one review in the six weeks since I found her and her tour dates.
Also, the exact same provider is touring Australia as can be seen here: scarletblue.com.au/escort/chloe-kae.
Not optimistic, but if she does hit Seattle someone please throw up a review or even just a "yup, she real".
Many thanks and hobby safe.












Reply With Quote





