Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 735 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 11025
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6570

    Lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm heady to Seattle for work this month and I'm trying to find some info on a lady. I did a search but didn't find anything. If anybody has any insight I'd love to hear it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luna-loverlips

    TIA.
    First time I saw her was a couple years ago and it was a good time. Saw her a few months ago and she has gone down hill. Mentioned she had been to rehab and it looks like her demons have taken a toll. Hopefully rehab has her back on a good path.

  2. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well I finally got to see Kristy. She is back part time. I had lusted after her unique body type for a long time and didn't get a chance to see her before she retired. Unfortunately several kids later, she is nowhere near what she used to be. Kind of regret it actually.
    While she had a hot body her #1 skill was definitely BJ+cim. Not a great fuck tbh.

  3. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm heady to Seattle for work this month and I'm trying to find some info on a lady. I did a search but didn't find anything. If anybody has any insight I'd love to hear it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luna-loverlips.
    She has very good reviews and would considered RBGFE. But everything really is YMMV in this hobby. I really liked her a lot, she works out of a small house in the north part of town. Sometimes scheduling with her is hard but once you actually get to meet she will take good care of you. Best of luck.

  4. #6567

    I've seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pube1969  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't put her name in the ads. She's got this look about her that drives me nuts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...c/633815969860
    Looks like the pictures, there is a reason she doesn't smile, bit nice enough Unintenthusiastic but BBFS is available iirc it wa like 200 hh.

  5. #6566
    She's been around a while with great reviews. RBGFE.

  6. #6565

    Skagit UTR

    It's a fucking desert up here. Anyone have intel on UTR ladies up this way?

  7. #6564

    Luna Loverlips

    Hi all,

    I'm heady to Seattle for work this month and I'm trying to find some info on a lady. I did a search but didn't find anything. If anybody has any insight I'd love to hear it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luna-loverlips

    TIA.

  8. #6563

    Pale Blonde on STG

    Doesn't put her name in the ads. She's got this look about her that drives me nuts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...c/633815969860

  9. #6562
    Quote Originally Posted by PullmanGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know this was a few days ago, but I had to comment. Folks clearly have different ideas of what BBW means, because not to be crass, but when I think BBW, I think of flab / folds to be moved being involved (and I say this as a chubby dad bod guy).

    I've seen SLB a few times over the years, and most recently about 2-3 weeks ago. She is by no means a BBW or even a "big girl". She's thick. A great body especially if you like curves (that ass and those tits are magnificent), and that body is *tight* for being curvy. If she's gained any weight during the pandemic, it's very nicely hidden.
    Literally the first thing she said as I walked into the room and she saw it was me was 'I got fat!' with a big smile. Which was hilarious. The only way she has nicely hid it, is by literally not showing the front of her body in any of the pictures. But like I said to each his own, I'm not dogging on a girl for being bigger, it's just not my thing. And I've known her for like 6 years or something, and she used to have a much much tighter body. So it is what it is, nbd.

  10. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Understand that pre-pandemic SLB and post-pandemic SLB is at least 45+ lb. She is borderline, or already at, BBW status at this point. Everything else dude said below is true. Great attitude, pretty face, total freak. I hadn't seen her since before covid, so when I went and saw her a few months back, it was like DAMN she got bigger. Obviously to each their own, ain't nothing wrong with liking a big girl, but I personally don't. And her recent pictures are angled as such to not show off the front side of her body, and they date back to February. There's a reason for that.
    I know this was a few days ago, but I had to comment. Folks clearly have different ideas of what BBW means, because not to be crass, but when I think BBW, I think of flab / folds to be moved being involved (and I say this as a chubby dad bod guy).

    I've seen SLB a few times over the years, and most recently about 2-3 weeks ago. She is by no means a BBW or even a "big girl". She's thick. A great body especially if you like curves (that ass and those tits are magnificent), and that body is *tight* for being curvy. If she's gained any weight during the pandemic, it's very nicely hidden.

  11. #6560
    I was going to see her again but I noticed on her recent photo that she got a little bit of weight on her. Years ago she was like hitting the gym everyday. But man she was probably my top 5 best BBBJ+cim.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well I finally got to see Kristy. She is back part time. I had lusted after her unique body type for a long time and didn't get a chance to see her before she retired. Unfortunately several kids later, she is nowhere near what she used to be. Kind of regret it actually.

  12. #6559

    MS Congeniality

    Well I finally got to see Kristy. She is back part time. I had lusted after her unique body type for a long time and didn't get a chance to see her before she retired. Unfortunately several kids later, she is nowhere near what she used to be. Kind of regret it actually.

  13. #6558
    In town in a few weeks. Been checking the usual sites and am reminded of how tedious it can be to find a decent escort for a short trip in the states.

    So are any of the escort services in Seattle legit and halfway decent? I know of a REALLY good one in DC but that requires direct references by existing members. Never tried one of the public /"none of this involves sexual activity and you are just paying for time and blah blah blah" sites. But would love to just call up an outcall to my hotel after a long day without jumping through ninety hoops and playing the "So are they going to respond to me or should I write them off?" game.

  14. #6557

    Took the plunge-regretted it the moment I walked in

    Met up with this one finally. Talks 100 mph and definitely on something room smelt of smoking something other than pot or cigarettes. She blamed it on burnt toast but I saw her pipe on the table and I know the smell. Could not get her to focus on our time and was about to give up when she started getting undressed. Decent body, pics are accurate enough. She kept stopping while doing french to blab some more. Finally gave up and finished myself and left. Good thing I only opted for qv. Would not do greek without large upsell and was adament about no bb which with her using I wouldn't do anyways.

    I see she now is on the other board and her prices have skyrocketed. Not worth it to me. Whacked out providers are not my thing. Also has ring camera on her incall so if you want discrete this aint the place

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyallup/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available-now--incall-or-outca/464154653300

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about this one too, let us know if you try her out.

  15. #6556

    Re: Chloe Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Dude, she's just selling her * page and I'm guessing that's all. Too many of these posting on escort pages.
    Greetings from Colorado.

    I too have seen the tryst listing for lilchloek and was looking forward to her impending visit to Denver.

    I agree that she is probably just selling OF as I have seen not one review in the six weeks since I found her and her tour dates.

    Also, the exact same provider is touring Australia as can be seen here: scarletblue.com.au/escort/chloe-kae.

    Not optimistic, but if she does hit Seattle someone please throw up a review or even just a "yup, she real".

    Many thanks and hobby safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape