The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 929 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 13932
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10122

    Alara Lamarr

    After some miscommunication with a couple of providers during my stay I managed to hook up with Alara. She is fantastic. I got the total PSE experience. Felt like I was in one her movies. After a few minutes of get to know you talk once we started we didn't stop.

    After round 1 I was drained, literally and figuratively. LOL. 90 min date at a very reasonable price. Pretty much everything was on the menu except greek. Any position, dirty talk, a little GFE action.

    Someone mentioned her politics. Politics are the last thing on my mind during my sessions. She was a cool chick easy to talk to.

    I asked her to dress down. No need to dress up as she was going to be naked for the next 90 min and she was appreciative of the request. I travel to vegas quite a bit and the frequency will just increase this coming year.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AlaraLaMarr

  2. #10121

    Maya Rose Ebony Spinner

    I met with Maya Rose once she landed in Vegas and was very unsure. She reached out to me and used to go by Venom in the Memphis TN classifieds. She got amazing feedback so I decided to bite. She was so discreet. She stated that the big city was scary for her and she wanted to build a small book of business but only part time. She's located on Boulder highway with a basic menu. $$ All pictures on the reviews are real though she won't send any. She looks exactly like them. Though UTR she performed like a veteran and I was very pleased. PM me for her info, I told her I would leave a shining review for her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66FF1600-2160-4BCD-B8C1-6AC481BC8310.jpeg‎  

  3. #10120

    Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    A year or so ago. I reached out to her but we never met. Kinda pricey from what I recall.

    Are you him again?
    Yes I am the one that posted about her before.

  4. #10119

    Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any local information on these three. They have reviews on them but can't see them. Seem legit but wanted to check in at least and see if anyone has seen them.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hikaru-e...s-vegas-939982

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mimi-esc...s-vegas-902866

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...s-vegas-455151
    Fake, fake and. Fake.

    It is an incall China house with hideous women.

  5. #10118

    Someone posted about her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    My friend Jenni is stuck with Christmas bills and could use some help. She is a part time provider. If you contact me I will be happy to forward her number. She's 4'9" with nice big funbags and an ass that's so sweet I bet ice cream comes out of it. Please don't ask me about a bunch of initials and prices. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
    A year or so ago. I reached out to her but we never met. Kinda pricey from what I recall.

    Are you him again?

  6. #10117

    Info on three possibles in Vegas

    Looking for any local information on these three. They have reviews on them but can't see them. Seem legit but wanted to check in at least and see if anyone has seen them.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hikaru-e...s-vegas-939982

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mimi-esc...s-vegas-902866

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...s-vegas-455151

  7. #10116

    Jenni

    My friend Jenni is stuck with Christmas bills and could use some help. She is a part time provider. If you contact me I will be happy to forward her number. She's 4'9" with nice big funbags and an ass that's so sweet I bet ice cream comes out of it. Please don't ask me about a bunch of initials and prices. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails j-3.jpg‎   ass 68.jpg‎  

  8. #10115
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    Marilee is older than her ad, at least 55. She says she advertizes as 37-45 because everyone tells her she looks so much younger than she is. Not really. Not many providers returned my texts or they had scheduling issues so Marilee it was. I wanted big floppies this time and she has them. The whole experience was ok for the price, 2. 0 for the service and. 5 for the uber. I didn't opt for the BBFS but it was offered. Probably the best thing about the session is that she will lay across your legs and give a BBBJ while she stares you in the face. She really seems to enjoy that particular maneuver, taking it slow with a lot of teasing. She could moisten things up a bit but otherwise it was pretty good. Finished with a good teddy bang and made a real mess of them.

    Good chance I'll be back in Vegas soon. Recommendations for hotel calls would be appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marilee-escort-las-vegas-1014778
    She is a good bang for your buck, you could have done worse, no buyers remorse at her rate, a very good asset in this town, good job.

  9. #10114

    Marilee

    Marilee is older than her ad, at least 55. She says she advertizes as 37-45 because everyone tells her she looks so much younger than she is. Not really. Not many providers returned my texts or they had scheduling issues so Marilee it was. I wanted big floppies this time and she has them. The whole experience was ok for the price, 2. 0 for the service and. 5 for the uber. I didn't opt for the BBFS but it was offered. Probably the best thing about the session is that she will lay across your legs and give a BBBJ while she stares you in the face. She really seems to enjoy that particular maneuver, taking it slow with a lot of teasing. She could moisten things up a bit but otherwise it was pretty good. Finished with a good teddy bang and made a real mess of them.

    Good chance I'll be back in Vegas soon. Recommendations for hotel calls would be appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marilee-escort-las-vegas-1014778

  10. #10113
    Quote Originally Posted by Dav2020  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone had any experience with Sammy or Wifey Blair? Help been looking and getting overwhelmed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammyangel143

    https://tryst.link/escort/wifeyblair
    Headed to Vegas in a couple weeks and had my eye on these two as well. Did some research on Sammy and read two separate reviews that those pics in her ad are not the woman who showed up at the door.

    Blair looks good and I texted with her back and forth, but just didn't feel that she would be GFE, so I won't be pursuing her when I get there.

  11. #10112

    AngelGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    Yea I remember her from back back in the day before they regulated pics. She had advertised in her website with her yellow dress and spread eagle, hottest thing ever. Never got around to seeing her though, found other fishes to fry. This was like almost a decade or so ago too, when the likes of sweet may and Nastaya from LA were still doing their thing.

    Anyone have any insight on her recently within the last year?
    Yes, I see her regularly, and she's as great as she's always been. Still fun, enthusiastic, amazingly accommodating, and I can honestly say that I have never had a bad session with her.

  12. #10111

    Looking for Recommendations

    Coming to Vegas in a few weeks. I'm overwhelmed looking at ads. Help me with some proven escorts with reviews.

  13. #10110

    Visiting soon

    Had anyone had any experience with Sammy or Wifey Blair? Help been looking and getting overwhelmed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammyangel143

    https://tryst.link/escort/wifeyblair

  14. #10109
    What was the quoted damage from Alex Harper? Her site didn't list rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    Just messaged Alex Harper, she requires a 50% deposit to book but no matter if you're a porn star I'm always uneasy about deposits. Oh yeah she requires a recent STI test, that's no problem, I guess she really likes the bareback action.

  15. #10108

    Threesome help

    Hey guys, I'm coming in Vegas next week and was looking for a reliable threesome. Anyone have any info on some trustworthy girls I can reach out to. I don't want to push my luck with two casino girls and take the chance of getting rolled. Any help would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape