Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 930 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 13940
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10100
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    She has been in the scene for a year and yet I cannot find a single review, any intel? She posted in LA and Vegas.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6790782.htm
    She looked familiar so I thought I saw her on PD. It's not her but they look pretty similar and this girl is legit. This one is probably a safer bet of at least a back up.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/kendallc

  2. #10099
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    I'd go for it. Her twitter account looks legit. I personally have a good feeling about her.

    Not sure what her deal is, but what you see is probably what you'll get.

    Good luck.
    I tried to get in touch with her once and she told me 400 no GFE. So I passed. If that's changed I'd definitely give her a shot based off looks alone.

  3. #10098

    If the price was right.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    She has been in the scene for a year and yet I cannot find a single review, any intel? She posted in LA and Vegas.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6790782.htm
    I'd go for it. Her twitter account looks legit. I personally have a good feeling about her.

    Not sure what her deal is, but what you see is probably what you'll get.

    Good luck.

  4. #10097

    If the price was right.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    She has been in the scene for a year and yet I cannot find a single review, any intel? She posted in LA and Vegas.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6790782.htm
    I'd go for it. Her twitter account looks legit. I personally have a good feeling about her.

    Not sure what her deal is, but what you see is probably what you'll get.

    Good luck.

  5. #10096

    Madison

    Let's see: she advertises on Eros and a couple other sketchy sites and she has no reviews on TER or any other reputable escort site. That would be a hard pass for me. But if you want to TOFTT please and thank you. I look forward to reading your review.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    She has been in the scene for a year and yet I cannot find a single review, any intel? She posted in LA and Vegas.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6790782.htm

  6. #10095

    Avn

    I'm heading out there for the same thing. I did contact one that is on Tryst. But since I don't have any references. She wanted the donation up front. I'm not doing that for anyone. Best of luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Anybody planning on booking the pornstars that come into town for the AVN's next week? Just wondering how you find them, I'm looking on Tryst and Eros and not seeing many ads. I know the agencies that are big, but I was trying to go to them directly.

  7. #10094
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Anybody planning on booking the pornstars that come into town for the AVN's next week? Just wondering how you find them, I'm looking on Tryst and Eros and not seeing many ads. I know the agencies that are big, but I was trying to go to them directly.
    Yeah I actually emailed Shay Sights' assistant via her proton mail. She says it's almost impossible to find time during AVN for a date, especially outcall, especially outcall not in that hotel (which is now insanely overpriced). I still plan on attending AVN, though. Will be my first time. Any other mongers want to meet up feel free to PM me!

  8. #10093

    Any 411 on Madison?

    She has been in the scene for a year and yet I cannot find a single review, any intel? She posted in LA and Vegas.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6790782.htm

  9. #10092
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Anybody planning on booking the pornstars that come into town for the AVN's next week? Just wondering how you find them, I'm looking on Tryst and Eros and not seeing many ads. I know the agencies that are big, but I was trying to go to them directly.
    I used this site years ago but can't vouch for anyone on their now. It might give you some leads. Also, if you search the LA porn star sites many of them go to LV for the AVN's.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/

    CW.

  10. #10091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    AVN Pornstars

    Anybody planning on booking the pornstars that come into town for the AVN's next week? Just wondering how you find them, I'm looking on Tryst and Eros and not seeing many ads. I know the agencies that are big, but I was trying to go to them directly.

  11. #10090

    Any Indian (red dot) providers around

    Coming to vegas for a week on Tuesday and my goal is to find an Indian provider (red dot) preferably a thicker one. If you have any leads on one please comment or send me a PM.

  12. #10089
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you mongers are big on private delights out here, but this one was in l. A.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/NikkiSky

    The pics are from another galaxy. She is total trash, she is basically on some sort of mania, and she cannot be in one position for more than 2 minutes.
    Those are some heavily filtered pics. Looks like she borrowed Kari Lake's camera for those pics.

  13. #10088
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Scalding garbage

    Not sure if you mongers are big on private delights out here, but this one was in l. A.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/NikkiSky

    The pics are from another galaxy. She is total trash, she is basically on some sort of mania, and she cannot be in one position for more than 2 minutes.

  14. #10087
    I've seen her and she's legit. Good time and no bs.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaul  [View Original Post]
    She has one good review on another site.

    https://callescort.org/725-259-7158

  15. #10086

    Anyone seen Legacy?

    She has one good review on another site.

    https://callescort.org/725-259-7158

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape